Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
It's been a while since Amnesia: The Dark Descent came out, and now it's one of the scariest survival horrors out there. I myself bought (and beat) it, and I must say, if you like games that rely less on screamers and zombies that you shoot up, and more on turning your brain to sh_t, Amnesia is the game for you.

I make this thread though mainly for discussion between those who have the game or the demo, custom stories, mods, and persuading others into buying it.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
11-25-2011 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent
oh god, I'm not even going near there... unless I get dared or something

but even then, I'm gonna need some spare pants

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
11-25-2011 10:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(11-25-2011 10:28 PM)KoopaKrazy85 Wrote:  oh god, I'm not even going near there... unless I get dared or something

but even then, I'm gonna need some spare pants

People say Penumbra is worse (and it's installing right now). Also if you have balls of steel, it shouldn't really be a problem for you. I made it through Amnesia alright.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
11-26-2011 04:13 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to try this game, my entire wallet belongs to Nintendo up into late January.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
11-26-2011 09:20 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

(11-26-2011 04:13 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  Also if you have balls of steel, it shouldn't really be a problem for you. I made it through Amnesia alright.

I'm terrified of things like zombies (the undead in general, which probably explains my hesitance in horror-ish games), although other than that I'm pretty manly Tongue

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
11-27-2011 09:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply