Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Harbinger
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

The Harbinger
Sorry about the name. Got a little creative.

Anyway, this is a story that is not by me, but by the entire community. I saw this going on in the Spore forum, and I just remembered it, so I decided to do this, too. Here's an example on how it works

I type this:

I wake up, get out of bed

You type:

Get coffee.

I type this:

I get coffee.

Oh yeah, no "you jump off a building" or any of that s___, I can say no to it should I feel like saying no.

Now I'll start:

It is morning time on the moon MD-1337, a moon belonging to a planet light years away from Earth. I sit up on my bed, and proceed to stand. I look around my room, it's a quaint cubicle, not much color. I have a bed, desk, holovision, bookshelf, nightstand, and dresser in my room. Attatched to my room is a bathroom with a toilet (LOLOLO), a shower, and a sink, along with a medicine cabinet

Command me to do something.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 11:16 AM by Blaziken.)
10-01-2011 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: The Harbinger Story!
you jump off a building
nevermind.

You start the day with a shower.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
10-02-2011 06:34 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: The Harbinger Story!
I walk into the bathroom. Err, undress, and step into the shower. I turn the water all the way up to the hottest, as the water is never warm at all unless you make sure it is all the way at the highest it can go. I lather, rinse, and repeat for about an hour (because I like taking long showers). Then I step out, dry off and put my clothes back on. I ponder what I shall do next.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
10-02-2011 07:00 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

RE: The Harbinger
You leave your room.

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
10-03-2011 11:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

After brushing my teeth, I head out of the bathroom, completely ignoring the holovision, unlike I normally do. I head out of my room, and enter the room grouping lobby. The lobby is a large multi-floored, cylindrical hub filled with hundreds of people during rush hour. In the center is a supercomputer named Shepard. It is namely so because it looks out for the entire planet and its peoples. It controls air filtration, life support, electricity distribution, clocks, holovision broadcasts, and millions of other duties. The system is un-hackable, with the empire paying millions of the best hackers from around the galaxy, Humans, Orentanians, Akaza, Toher, R'tavat, Scoth, and Aaravatasians have tried with different scripts to hack Shepard, all have failed. I wonder if I should fufill my daily duties of checking on life support, or let the rest of the staff handle it and take the day cycle off.

10-04-2011 06:11 AM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

You unplug Shepard.
10-05-2011 02:47 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(10-05-2011 02:47 AM)me_just_in Wrote:  You unplug Shepard.

Impossible to "unplug" Shepard. Shepard is hardwired into the planet itself. Extracting energy from the core as a power source, with many stations dotted around the planet to provide backup power.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 05:16 AM by Blaziken.)
10-05-2011 05:14 AM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

(10-05-2011 05:14 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  
(10-05-2011 02:47 AM)me_just_in Wrote:  You unplug Shepard.

Impossible to "unplug" Shepard. Shepard is hardwired into the planet itself. Extracting energy from the core as a power source, with many stations dotted around the planet to provide backup power.

Well that's no fun.

You check on the life support.
10-07-2011 02:45 AM