* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my website.
goweegee Offline
Koopa Trooper

:

my website.
the link is in my signature. im not done editing yet. and i want at least 1 member plz right now all it has is me Sad so plz come in my website.

my website. plz come.
09-05-2011 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

RE: my website.
(09-05-2011 12:13 AM)goweegee Wrote:  the link is in my signature. im not done editing yet. and i want at least 1 member plz right now all it has is me Sad so plz come in my website.

Hey Mate,

Please keep this sort of thing in the "I found it on the web" section if you can!

Keep adding more content to your website mate and you will get more visitors Smilie_v2_Mario

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
09-05-2011 01:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neko Offline
Koopa Trooper

:

RE: my website.
(09-05-2011 01:33 AM)Timby Wrote:  
(09-05-2011 12:13 AM)goweegee Wrote:  the link is in my signature. im not done editing yet. and i want at least 1 member plz right now all it has is me Sad so plz come in my website.

Hey Mate,

Please keep this sort of thing in the "I found it on the web" section if you can!

Keep adding more content to your website mate and you will get more visitors Smilie_v2_Mario

I don't get it. I read the description of all the forums, and I figured this is supposed to be on the Advertising section and not here.

[Image: 1175gxt.png]ยจ
Made by StarluoAngel :3
[Image: smf2banner_zps299f5b48.png]
SMF2 Forums. Not necessarily looking for SMF2 gamers, because we already have enough. We expect to see casual people who want to hang out and have a warm welcome, in a forum that covers every discussion area. Join us today!
03-22-2012 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply