Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games for Wii
jackson_moore Offline
Goomba

:

Games for Wii
What games do you think should come out on the wii?

What name whould it have? who would be in it? And what type of game would it be (eg. fighting, adventure, puzzle and racing)?Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: super-smash-bros-brawl.jpg]
Big Grin GO MARIO
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 09:37 PM by jackson_moore.)
07-30-2008 09:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

RE: Games for Wii
If this is to make up a game for wii I have allready made the topic.
Anyway:

Mario island

story: After working hard for the mushroom kingdom The princess gives Mario his own island off near the mushroom kingdom.
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
and Toad
Go to the island one day to visit Mario. Mario was saposed to meet them at the dock but when the boat comes in they can't find mario. Peach relises that the island has changed since the last time she came! And when they find goombas and koopas they know Bowser is behind it. But Bowser has teemed up with someone...Wario! And together they have taken Mario and want to rule the island.
Every charecter apart from Luigi get kidnapped but you find them in the game

The player has to take controll of Luigi for the first two worlds then Yoshi is playable after two more worlds Toad is playble and after two more Peach is playble each charecter has their own moves
Luigi: Super Jump.
Peach: Health up.
Yoshi: Egg toss
Toad: Mushroom bombs.

In this game there are 3 islanders in each level. Find them all.

Worlds and Bosses:
World one: The island's dock. Boss: Island Goomba
World two: The Sunken Ship Boss: Captain Blooper! (After beating Captain Blooper Yoshi is playable!)
World three: Forest Trail Boss: Big Bad Boo
World four: Sandy Ruins Boss: Waluigi (After beating Waluigi Toad is playable!)
World five: Underground Temple Boss: Mr Moler!
World six: Fort Womp! Boss: Womp King and Twomp King! (After beating Womp King and Twomp King Peach is playble!)
World seven: Koopa Sky Boss: Bowser! (This game now takes a turn as Wario tricked Bowser and Now Wario wants the island for himself. he still has Mario.)
World eight: Mt Wario! (You can't come onto this world unless you save all the islanders in the levels!) Boss: Wario!

Ending:After beating Wario he falls from the mountin. He falls into a warp pipe! Then ontop of the mountin another warp pip epears! The group jump in and it leads to an underground room. There is poor Mario! Then all five of them make the island better again.
As for Wario, the warp pipe he fell in leads to Bowser's castle. Bowser is there ready to give Wario what he deserves for tricking him!

The end

Later I should post more!

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
07-30-2008 09:57 PM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Mario-Man Wrote:If this is to make up a game for wii I have allready made the topic.
Anyway:

Mario island

story: After working hard for the mushroom kingdom The princess gives Mario his own island off near the mushroom kingdom.
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
and Toad
Go to the island one day to visit Mario. Mario was saposed to meet them at the dock but when the boat comes in they can't find mario. Peach relises that the island has changed since the last time she came! And when they find goombas and koopas they know Bowser is behind it. But Bowser has teemed up with someone...Wario! And together they have taken Mario and want to rule the island.
Every charecter apart from Luigi get kidnapped but you find them in the game

The player has to take controll of Luigi for the first two worlds then Yoshi is playable after two more worlds Toad is playble and after two more Peach is playble each charecter has their own moves
Luigi: Super Jump.
Peach: Health up.
Yoshi: Egg toss
Toad: Mushroom bombs.

In this game there are 3 islanders in each level. Find them all.

Worlds and Bosses:
World one: The island's dock. Boss: Island Goomba
World two: The Sunken Ship Boss: Captain Blooper! (After beating Captain Blooper Yoshi is playable!)
World three: Forest Trail Boss: Big Bad Boo
World four: Sandy Ruins Boss: Waluigi (After beating Waluigi Toad is playable!)
World five: Underground Temple Boss: Mr Moler!
World six: Fort Womp! Boss: Womp King and Twomp King! (After beating Womp King and Twomp King Peach is playble!)
World seven: Koopa Sky Boss: Bowser! (This game now takes a turn as Wario tricked Bowser and Now Wario wants the island for himself. he still has Mario.)
World eight: Mt Wario! (You can't come onto this world unless you save all the islanders in the levels!) Boss: Wario!

Ending:After beating Wario he falls from the mountin. He falls into a warp pipe! Then ontop of the mountin another warp pip epears! The group jump in and it leads to an underground room. There is poor Mario! Then all five of them make the island better again.
As for Wario, the warp pipe he fell in leads to Bowser's castle. Bowser is there ready to give Wario what he deserves for tricking him!

The end

Later I should post more!

On a side note, Shigeru Miyamoto announced that he is supervising new Mario, Zelda, and Pikmin games in the works.

I personally wont come up with a fanfic game, but I can say that I want to see more "hard-core" first person shooters, action games, etc. for the Wii. (WE NEED MORE "M" RATED GAMES ON THE WII!)
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 10:57 PM by me_just_in.)
07-30-2008 10:56 PM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

Smilie_v2_Mario RE: Games for Wii
Let's see... I would make a new Paper Mario (RPG) game for the Wii. I'm not to sure what I would base the story about but I would have new partners, plus all of the ones from PM64 and PM:TTYD would be returning (I would even have them rejoin your party!)

Run

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
07-30-2008 11:14 PM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

I sapose, but I hope some more come out for chrismass!

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
07-31-2008 03:30 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

they should have a mario boxing game. imagine boxing + power-ups, you could have so much fun mucking around with that! especially if they involved the mega mushroom and maybe add certain twists to different arenas - the word "gravity" comes to mind... =)

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
09-24-2008 07:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games me_just_in 12 16,821 12-11-2010 05:58 AM
Last Post: keisarin0
  Top 5 Wii games Gokuakyou 25 22,014 11-18-2010 09:21 AM
Last Post: Aeolus
Question Top 5 Worst Wii Games Luigi 14 13,390 06-12-2009 02:33 AM
Last Post: IcecreamLink