Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pikmin 1 and 2
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Pikmin 1 and 2
I really like these games, (I borrowed them from a friend and played them, I can't seem to find either at any game store!) Did anybody else ever play them?
P.S. If you haven't I really recommend playing them, they are really addicting, have fun game play, and about the best graphics out of any game cube game.
07-28-2007 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

RE: Pikmin 1 and 2
LOL!! That is all I can say about those games. They were awesome fun. But when I put it this way... Would you choose to play as Pikmin in Super. Smash Melee if it was available? Tongue

[Image: 85felq1.png][Image: 6pznvya.jpg]
11-09-2007 06:09 PM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Oh yeah, I'd just constantly photosynthesize to regain health Big Grin
11-10-2007 08:28 AM
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Lol but how would you retaliate? Tongue I'd just drown you in water!! *Pikmin grows* Oops...

[Image: pikmin_wp3_1280.jpg]

[Image: 85felq1.png][Image: 6pznvya.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2007 11:07 AM by Wario.)
11-10-2007 11:05 AM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Lol. Tongue
11-11-2007 05:17 AM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

I have still to play both games.
Any info about them?

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
08-06-2008 03:44 AM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

I personally didn't like Pikmin 1 but I also think that Pikmin 2 is one of the greatest games ever made.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Pikmin 1 take place on a mysterious alien planet (I personally think that it's Earth sometime after humans went extinct but that's just my opinion.). Captain Olimar works for a galactic shipping company but is on vacation. On his way home, however, he crash lands on said mysterious planet and encounters these strange creatures known as Pikmin (who randomly decide to obey his every command...). With help from the Pikmin, Olimar must gather the scattered pieces of his ship (they went flying all over the planet when and as he crashed) before his air supply runs out (yes, you have to beat the game from start to finish within a time limit).

In Pikmin 2, Olimar returns to his home planet after the events of Pikmin 1 to find that his company is in MASSIVE debt. Soon after a machine scans a bottlecap Olimar found on the mysterious planet (he brought it back as a souveneir (SP?)) to find that it's worth $500! Olimar's boss then orders Olimar and another one of his employees, Louie, to return to the distant planet and collect as many things as they can in order to pay off the company debt.

END SPOILERS

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
08-06-2008 06:25 AM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

I don't like the sound of a time limit but two looks good.

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
08-06-2008 07:40 AM
Nes-Nut Offline
Goomba

:

I loved the pikmin games, in fact I used to own Pikmin 1 lol but I'm sure I traded it in for Super Smash Bros. Melee? lmao! Twas a good game tho! Bless all the poor blue, yellow, red and wotever other colour pikmin died in my quest to find all the space ship parts! lol! Run

[Image: mariosigny0.jpg]
08-06-2008 09:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Nes-Nut Wrote:I loved the pikmin games, in fact I used to own Pikmin 1 lol but I'm sure I traded it in for Super Smash Bros. Melee? lmao! Twas a good game tho! Bless all the poor blue, yellow, red and wotever other colour pikmin died in my quest to find all the space ship parts! lol! Run

Don't forget the ones "lost at sea". (Drowning an entire squad of Pikmin causes a colorful cloud of Pikmin-Spirits to be released into the air. Smile )
08-06-2008 11:23 AM