Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a bigger nerd than u... whats was ur fav 64 game?
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

I'm a bigger nerd than u... whats was ur fav 64 game?
I was that really nerdy kid, I originally wanted a 64 for my birthday more than anything else in the world just so I could play pokemon snap... that's kinda sad now, The majority of my 64 games were pokemon... But that was to be expected, since I'm sure I was a hugest, nerdist fan that ever lived.

I had the first three complete sets of cards (including 2 charizards...*cough* nerd)
I watched the show religiously, and then would talk about it at school every morning
I used to dream about pokemon... frequently, and they were the best dreams... I wished they were real...
I competitivly played the gameboy games always trying to make my pokemon higher levels than my best friends... even if it ment playing for whole days... and stealing batteries out of every appliance in the house...
When one of my mates turned 10 I think I made her a pokemon licence, because she was finally old enough to be a real pokemon trainer...(by the t.v show) *cringe*
I used to ring up my best mate's little brother to tell me how to get to the next towns when I first got yellow version and we'd ring each other up and discuss the the new pokemon we'd found...
I played pokemon everyday at primary school... i'de run around and pretend to be pokemon and have battles with my friends... which may well have consisted of throwing leaves at people and saying it was clearly my kick-ass razon leaf attack...

ha... those were the days... lol.

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
07-21-2008 03:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

RE: I'm a bigger nerd than u... whats was ur fav 64 game?
Shadow Wrote:I was that really nerdy kid, I originally wanted a 64 for my birthday more than anything else in the world just so I could play pokemon snap... that's kinda sad now, The majority of my 64 games were pokemon... But that was to be expected, since I'm sure I was a hugest, nerdist fan that ever lived.

I had the first three complete sets of cards (including 2 charizards...*cough* nerd)
I watched the show religiously, and then would talk about it at school every morning
I used to dream about pokemon... frequently, and they were the best dreams... I wished they were real...
I competitivly played the gameboy games always trying to make my pokemon higher levels than my best friends... even if it ment playing for whole days... and stealing batteries out of every appliance in the house...
When one of my mates turned 10 I think I made her a pokemon licence, because she was finally old enough to be a real pokemon trainer...(by the t.v show) *cringe*
I used to ring up my best mate's little brother to tell me how to get to the next towns when I first got yellow version and we'd ring each other up and discuss the the new pokemon we'd found...
I played pokemon everyday at primary school... i'de run around and pretend to be pokemon and have battles with my friends... which may well have consisted of throwing leaves at people and saying it was clearly my kick-ass razon leaf attack...

1.)I got Pokemon Snap for my ninth, (I think it was my ninth), birthday. Tongue

2.)I once spent three hours on the phone with my best friend talking about the rare candy cheat and some other Pokemon related stuff.

3.)I still have a huge collection of Pokemon cards, (including two holographic Mewtwos (my favorite Pokemon)).

Unfortunately, I've kind of grown out of the Pokemon phase; I'll play the games rarely, but thats about it; (oh, and I still have a Pokemon blanket from ages ago Tongue).

All my friends were pretty much into Pokemon, so I was too. (I was really more of a Digimon fan. Tongue)
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2008 08:39 AM by me_just_in.)
07-22-2008 08:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

me_just_in Wrote:
Shadow Wrote:I was that really nerdy kid, I originally wanted a 64 for my birthday more than anything else in the world just so I could play pokemon snap... that's kinda sad now, The majority of my 64 games were pokemon... But that was to be expected, since I'm sure I was a hugest, nerdist fan that ever lived.

1.)I got Pokemon Snap for my ninth, (I think it was my ninth), birthday. Tongue

2.)I once spent three hours on the phone with my best friend talking about the rare candy cheat and some other Pokemon related stuff.

3.)I still have a huge collection of Pokemon cards, (including two holographic Mewtwos (my favorite Pokemon)).

Unfortunately, I've kind of grown out of the Pokemon phase; I'll play the games rarely, but thats about it; (oh, and I still have a Pokemon blanket from ages ago Tongue).

All my friends were pretty much into Pokemon, so I was too. (I was really more of a Digimon fan. Tongue)

aww, awesome. A Pokemon blanket? Thats so cute. Smile thanks for lessoning my nerd-yness xo

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
07-22-2008 06:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

My first and almost-only pokemon game is I think Hey You! Pikachu!, which I loved...until I lost most of the parts...and the mic...then I kinda went into a pokemon game coma, I only played the card games...I eventually started playing Pokemon Stadium 3(when my friend would let me) and Stadium 1. Then our n64 crashed...by that time we had beaten almost all of our gamecube games and the ones we hadn't had gotten really boring(I had also just gotten Super Mario 64 for the second time[I had rented it earlier...], so I only got to play it for like 20 seconds...>: ( )The gameboy Pokemon really sucked too(well at that time they were awesome but now they're like worse than The Adventures of Dino Riki...) So finally I had gotten some good pokemon games with Diamond and Battle Revolution(even though I barely play Battle Revolution -.-). Now I have lots of Pokemon games and about 20 plushies and over 120 figurines, I have bath toys from a long time ago...I have bed sheets and pillow cases and a have way over 300 cards(my favorites are a lvl 100 Dragonite and the promo suicune that came with Pokemon 4ever) I have puzzles, and a LOT of other wierd Pokemon stuff. I would usually spend hours drawing just Pokemon(I usually wont spend more than one hour on any picture at any given time...)and my fave N64 game is still Hey you! Pikachu!, maybe because I like Pokemon Channel...

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 05:33 AM by Black Dragon.)
07-23-2008 02:59 AM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

Digimon!? OMG! Thank you Me_just_in! That was the show with the class theme tune! and song!
Digimon, digital monsters, Digimon are the champions or something like that! Me and my sister used to LOVE that show! We used to play it in the park...oh I remember now! There was a weird yellow teradactoll and all that!
As fore pokemon I used and still do love it! Weezee was a weird pokemon because all he ever said was that and he allways spluterd when saying it! I liked Mr mime and Charmander and also squirtle the best!

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
07-23-2008 08:50 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

when I was 6 or 7 yrs old Me and My family went to Calfornia for Vacation at my Uncle's house he gave me a Gameboy Colour and a Nintendo 64.
The gameboy had Pokemon red which I played ALL THE TIME!!!!
I picked The turtle dude (which ended up being Squitle) and trained him forever!
When he evoleved to Warturtle I first thhought he was exploding I caught all the Legendary pokemon and somebody at the Cafe taught me the MissingNo. Glitch
so I got (GLITCHY LITTLE SQUARE)x Master balls and caught all kinds of pokemon and I also did the Mew Glitch

when we got home I bought Pokemon stadium and loved that just as much
then I got pokemon Gold I picked Cyndiqiul for a starter Because someone told me he evolved into tyflosion when he got to lvl 100 i cloned him with the cloning glitch then I bought Stadium two and made my room look Awesome and played the mini games alot

when ruby and shapphire came out I got ruby and picked Mupkip I used my friends gameshark to get 99 master balls and i caugfht groundon and rayquza and even latios Chimeco and Reclitanth

when emerald came out I got it for my birthday it was ideal because it was my birthstone
An I chose Treeko and used a gameshark to go to Birth Islan Navel rock and faraway island
I loved the Deoxys music so I ended up repeatildly fighting him
I was relly amazed by the battle fronteir

Then I got Pokemon Pearl and chose turtwig Which I rarely play
now the most i ever have to do with pokemon is play as Pokemmon trainer or lucario on brawl

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
07-23-2008 12:49 PM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

lol, Pokemon ranger is a good game.Nice little storyline and hard in someplaces. I'm always Pokemon trainer now. And for somereason I'm always picking squirtle even if he is the weakest. It could be because I love it when he grunts and shouts his name.

07-23-2008 05:29 PM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

Paper Mario is my favorite game of all time and I pretty much have it memorized from start to finish.
Though Pokemon is awesome too. (I remember spending many hours trying to beat Pokemon Stadium 2 with only rentals, still haven't succeeded. Sad

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
07-30-2008 05:12 AM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

Good luck man!

07-30-2008 05:14 AM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

Eh, my N64 doesn't work anymore so until it hits the VC I can't even attempt it anymore. Sad

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
07-30-2008 05:36 AM