Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crash Bandicoot
Mr. Mario Offline
Goomba

:

Crash Bandicoot
Before I begin, I just wanna say this game was the first game I EVER played. No, it was not Mario (Mario was my second). But anyways, Crash Bandicoot is one of the best games I've ever played. It had many sequals too!

Anyways, the plot is mainly about Crash Bandicoot. A silly, fun-loving, crazy bandicoot. He usually resides on a small island south of Australia (where Timby lives). All is peaceful and pretty, right? Nope. An evil doctor, called Neo Cortex, recently got the deed to these small islands, for his own dasterdly projects. He captured tons of animals (two bandicoots), and brought them back to his lab. He just created a machine, called the Evolvo Ray, with the help of his assistant, Nitrus Brio.

When they put Crash into the machine, something went wrong. Crash was ejected from the machine, and jumped out the window from Cortex's lair, where he fell miles to the ground...

Now you may be thinking, "Oh great, something's gonna happen." Well, you're right! Crash landed into the ocean knocked-out from the fall, and drifted a few miles east of the castle. When Crash drifted onto a third small island, he woke up. Then he remembered something. His girlfriend. Remember how I said Cortex and Brio captured two bandicoots? Well, one was Crash, and another one, a bandicoot called Tawna. Now Crash must go through all three of Cortex's islands, which are crawling with Cortex's evil minions! Will Crash save the day?... Not unless you have a PS3 or PSX!

So, do any of you have Crash Bandicoot, or any other Crash related things?

Come on down to Crazy Mario's Crazy Food Emporium! We got pasta, macaroni, pizza, cheese, andmy personal favorite...SPAGHETTI!

I'm Mr. Mario, a hardcore Mario fan! I'll chew through metal to get to Mario's newest game!

Make sure to look for me on Skype! PM me, and I'll give you my Skype name so we can chat!

Let there be light! ~God
04-20-2011 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: Crash Bandicoot
I've only played one Crash Bandicoot game, Tongue
I think it was Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex for the PS2, my memory is a little fuzzy, but I think I got it from my Uncle when I was 12? Anyways I really liked it. (although many of the stages frustrated me and it took me forever to beat xP)
I can't really remember anything else than that though :O

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
04-20-2011 10:59 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

Crash is a legend XD I've only drawn him once, and I think I played the first Crash game when I was a kid

oh plus I hired Mind Over Mutant for the Wii - that was epic Big Grin

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
04-20-2011 06:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Mario Offline
Goomba

:

My personal favorite was Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Levels were good, graphics were smooth, and another great storyline!

Come on down to Crazy Mario's Crazy Food Emporium! We got pasta, macaroni, pizza, cheese, andmy personal favorite...SPAGHETTI!

I'm Mr. Mario, a hardcore Mario fan! I'll chew through metal to get to Mario's newest game!

Make sure to look for me on Skype! PM me, and I'll give you my Skype name so we can chat!

Let there be light! ~God
04-21-2011 01:24 AM
keisarin0 Offline
Koopa Trooper

:

i just love crash! anyway, ive played
crash nitro kart
crash twinsanity and
crash mind over mutant

loved twinsanity best even thought it was very short!

keisarin0Paint Run
11-06-2011 06:27 PM