Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
798.12 Aeolus' Channel
Aeolus Away
Baby Yoshi

:

798.12 Aeolus' Channel
You are listening to 798.12, Aeolus's Channel! The greatest Nintendo News, right at your screen. The resource is my blog.
Nintendo has just released many downloadable Wii & DSi titles in the shops. Wii Ware: lilt line, Family Games, Violin Paradise, DARIUS TWIN. DSi Ware: Little Red Riding Hood’s Zombie BBQ, Jam Space: PocketStudio, Just SING! Christmas Songs. Go to the shops either on your DSi or Wii to buy these wonderful games or just download a demo to see if it’s worth buying. Note: You must have a internet connection with your Wii or DSi to be able to go to the Shops. Enjoy! Smile

We will be back later!
12-20-2010 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

RE: 798.12 Aeolus' Channel
With the latest news, keep in mind that third-party developers are always making new DSi/WiiWare titles, too. My personal interests are Need for Speed Nitro-X for DSiWare, and Fluidity for WiiWare.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
12-20-2010 12:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aeolus Away
Baby Yoshi

:

Nintendo announced MORE new holiday downloads in Wii & DSi shops... Virtual Console: Mario Party 2. WiiWare: Frobot, Inkub. Nintendo DSiWare: Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp, Cosmo Fighters, Paul's Monster Adventure, Just SING! Christmas Vol. 2. A great way to kick off the holiday season is to release more games!

'Till next time, see you!
(BTW, NismoZ, would you like to be a blogger in my blog? You seem to know a lot about Nintendo. I just got a real domain today and traffic is increasing!)
12-21-2010 10:51 AM
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(12-21-2010 10:51 AM)Aeolus Wrote:  (BTW, NismoZ, would you like to be a blogger in my blog? You seem to know a lot about Nintendo. I just got a real domain today and traffic is increasing!)

Yeah, sure. I can provide news about third-party games on Nintendo consoles, kinds like Nintendo Power, cause I can see that you only do Nintendo games at the moment.

(And I can also be an artist for the site too)

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2010 05:12 AM by NismoZ.)
12-22-2010 05:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aeolus Away
Baby Yoshi

:

Okay, then. I'm just now learning how to use Wordpress but it is already on Google and fixed up. Just join if you haven't and I'll make you a writer. It's in my sig.

EDIT: I only do Nintendo because of the name, Nintendo Block. It's suppose to be about Nintendo games and info, but you can still write about others.

Just for information, the Facebook page's logo is this -

And the current logo for the site main site is this -

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2010 05:24 AM by Aeolus.)
12-22-2010 05:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5678 VG trivia channel 2prestoncharles 2 1,372 06-24-2011 01:25 AM
Last Post: 2prestoncharles
  Channel 91.8 : GK's Radio Gokuakyou 100 17,544 05-05-2009 12:20 AM
Last Post: Gokuakyou