Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
tFMAotHQoMMaOS Discussion Thread
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: tMAotHToMMaOS Discussion Thread
It's a comic, but who knows? We might one day make a short animation or whatnot...To be honest, everything is sort of up in the air at the moment!

Haha feel free to send whatever ideas/characters/etc. you have in XD. Currently, the only characters we have(if I remember correctly) are Pablo, Monocle Man, and Elephant Man. Those are going to be the focus of the story, everything else being supporting characters/villains.

Also, anyone remember the thread this all started in? I think it was in one of the threads about one of the characters(either Monocle or Elephant Man), but I can't remember.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
04-11-2011 04:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToadsEgg Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Errm, I think it's in Mindless Junk. It was NizmoZ's update for the Monocle Man guy. He made it transparent. And then you started talking about The Flamboyant Mis-Adventures of the Holy Quartet of Mario Mayhem, and Other Shenanigans. (Yes, I copied that name from the thread.)

~ Immature since 2010 ~
04-11-2011 11:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

BRB FIXING TITLE. 4 IS A QUARTET NOT A TRINITY, PAST ME. ALSO WHY DID I FORGET FLAMBOYANT.

And thanks for the thread, now I remember almost everything xD. Hmmm I think we were going to make real-world characters, but now I'm not sure that would work if we want to fit in Pablo, Monocle/Elephant Man, and Aeolus's dude. It's kind of hard to make a mutant chicken thing into a human haha XD.

By the way, I haven't heard much from Aeolus so, if he's out or whatever then we need another character in the quartet to replace his since his character wasn't finished.

OH I just had an idea for the plot. Tell me if this is dumb lol.

The Holy Quartet rule over the land of Mario Mayhem from their Castle of Doodles, smiting spambots and trolls, even the occasional forum bug. It's their job to defend the land and make sure things run smoothly. Suddenly, a new enemy appears! It's KOOPS!!!!!! and his evil sidekick たわごと, spamming the land with bad memes and enraging the people with trolls. It's up to the Holy Quartet to stop their evil plot!

04-12-2011 06:43 AM
ToadsEgg Offline
Chain Chomp

:

RE: tFMAotHQoMMaOS Discussion Thread
Hrmm, I like this plot. Although, since たわごと was more of a troll than the Koops guy, maybe Koops should be the sidekick of たわごと instead of the other way around. So, when should we start the first comic?

~ Immature since 2010 ~
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 09:48 AM by ToadsEgg.)
04-12-2011 09:43 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Ah, yea, you have a point.

I'm not really sure when we should start the first comic. I think we need to think more on characters and flesh out the plot a bit more before we begin, so we're not just making stuff up as we go.

Some questions we need to answer concerning the plot(feel free to add to or discuss them, this is just a starting point):
Who helps the Quartet?
How do they get to the bad guy's lair?
Are there any other villains?
Any subplots, side quests, etc.?
What powers do the Quartet and their allies have?
What, exactly, is the Quartet's role? Are they gods, rulers, elite knights, or something else?

Also, we need to decide how exactly we're going to make this. Is one person going to draw while one writes and scripts, is one going to draw while the other colors, etc.?

04-13-2011 07:20 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

I have a great idea for a villain for this project, unfortunately, our family finished moving some things around, and I cannot find "Kynaree" at the moment.
I'll continue searching for it, and I'll put it up once I find it. Tongue

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
04-13-2011 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToadsEgg Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Well, here's what I think:

1. Maybe some sort of Awesome Face "God"?
2. Obviously they'd need a cool car to do that. Maybe a "MonocleMobile"? After all, the Monocle Man guy did start this whole thing.
3. Other villains... hmmm... IDK, anti-Timby? LOL, that's all I got. Tongue
4. Maybe they could need to find some kind of golden thingy... thing.
5. Well, MAIBEE DEY COOD SHOOT LAIZERZ FRUM DERE EYEZ!! [/dork] JK, Maybe they could all form together into some kind of super-Mario Mayhem-meme-thing?
6. Just defenders of MM, I guess Tongue

Yeah, my ideas suck. >.<
EDIT: lol me and bio posted at the same time Tongue

~ Immature since 2010 ~
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2011 09:05 AM by ToadsEgg.)
04-13-2011 09:01 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Goods ideas! I'll be looking forward to your chara Bio~

I thought of something, what if Mario Mayhem is divided into 5 sections? The capitol and 4 districts, with each member of the Quartet being a Governor of sorts for each. Then we could have a president/prime minister/king for the capitol.

04-14-2011 07:13 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Attachments don't seem to be functioning, and Kynaree looks uglier than what I remember him by. <_>
Luckily, I have flickr<3
[spoiler=Kynaree][Image: 5641960035_4dc8e1870a_b.jpg][/spoiler]
What his feet.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
04-22-2011 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Lol nice! XD I can totally see him as like, an evil banker who takes people's hard earned money and spends it on himself. (for plastic surgery probably, lol dat face)

04-23-2011 10:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Official Mario Art Thread Aeolus 9 5,315 12-05-2010 08:18 AM
Last Post: pokemaster_322