Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disappointed
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Disappointed
Really? I absolutely loved SMG2. I think I actually might have enjoyed it MORE than the first game! The level designs were a lot more creative, and the new items they added were a blast. The hub world, sure, it was a bit boring, but only compared to the Comet Observatory. The soundtrack was fantastic as always. I personally thought it was more than worth the money spent on it.

Bubba was the only thing that made me regret the game xD.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
11-22-2010 03:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aeolus Away
Baby Yoshi

:

I'm glad someone enjoyed it, and it's worth the money to you. I liked the level design a bit better but it seems as if it was a remake of the first. As pretty much all of Mario games... Bowser captures the princess, Mario saves her from Bowser, and the end!
11-22-2010 05:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pokemaster_322 Offline
Baby Yoshi

:

i like it sometimes when bowser isnt the main enemy in mario games like some one you didnt expectexclamation

mario mayhem rules Big Grin
[Image: mario-sprites.jpg]

dont ya just love the number 42?
11-22-2010 06:02 AM
Aeolus Away
Baby Yoshi

:

Yeah, like SMB2, Wart was the final boss and not Bowser.
11-22-2010 06:16 AM
pokemaster_322 Offline
Baby Yoshi

:

in luigis mansion king boo is the final boss...but in a bowser suit

mario mayhem rules Big Grin
[Image: mario-sprites.jpg]

dont ya just love the number 42?
11-22-2010 06:19 AM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

SMG2 was awesome and an improvement of the first one.

Also...
Quote:Instead, the second version was basically a levels pack for 50 bucks. Why not have just made it Super Mario Galaxy: More Levels and sold it for 30 bucks instead of falsely advertising it as a second game. But what should I expect this is Nintendo. The most money hungry company in the world. I think they should sell the entire series to Bungie, so Mario can update with modern technology rather than have it stay a game made with 80s technology forever. Anyone else agree?

Shigeru Miyamoto himself admitted that SMG2 is basically a glorified expansion pack. Shortly after it was announced, he said in an interview that, after finishing Super Mario Galaxy, he realized that he could almost make another full game with the sheer number of levels that were cut or never made it out of the idea phase. He originally intended to release it as an expansion pack, but the execs up at Nintendo slapped a 2 on it and put it out as a sequel instead.

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
11-23-2010 01:02 AM
Aeolus Away
Baby Yoshi

:

Thanks for cleaning that up.
11-23-2010 01:35 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

(11-22-2010 03:08 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Really? I absolutely loved SMG2. I think I actually might have enjoyed it MORE than the first game! The level designs were a lot more creative, and the new items they added were a blast. The hub world, sure, it was a bit boring, but only compared to the Comet Observatory. The soundtrack was fantastic as always. I personally thought it was more than worth the money spent on it.

Bubba was the only thing that made me regret the game xD.

you mean Lubba? OMG he had the best jokes XD faceship, ha! XD no seriously the bad dialogue was the best thing about him

and although the soundtrack was good, it didn't come close to the first...

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
11-23-2010 04:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply