Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Capture card
Superchase2 Offline
Goomba

:

Mario Capture card
I've always wanted a capture card so I could do let's plays of the best mario games like paper mario or super mario galaxy. How about you, what would you do if you had a capture card? And would you agree with me?

[Image: Capture%20Card,%20The%20Dazzle-thumb-300x300-56082.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 10:10 AM by Superchase2.)
10-26-2010 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

RE: Capture card
I would do LPs. If I started now, I'd just record the TV with a video camera (even though I tried that with an SMW walkthrough that I haven't posted yet, but that turned out crooked and all of the sound was my controller), and I'd probably plug in my gaming chair to record sound better (and in stereo if I use my Genesis, it only wants to go onto Mono).

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
10-26-2010 11:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperTeb64 Offline
Goomba

:

Yeah I just got one and I make Lets Plays and record Super Smash Bros. Matches and other stuff Big Grin

[Image: TheelitebrawlerSig.png]

"a long time ago in a galaxy far far away over 9000 mudkipz all fired their GAME laz0rs at the Earth. As the laz0rs entered over Soviet Russia, they realized that: In Soviet Russia, laz0r fires u. the beams immediately reversed themselves. the mudkipz attempted to do a barrel roll, but the laz0rs hit them and they lost THE GAME for all of eternity, destroying them. This is how Chuck Norris was born."
10-26-2010 11:48 AM
Superchase2 Offline
Goomba

:

(10-26-2010 11:18 AM)NismoZ Wrote:  I would do LPs. If I started now, I'd just record the TV with a video camera (even though I tried that with an SMW walkthrough that I haven't posted yet, but that turned out crooked and all of the sound was my controller), and I'd probably plug in my gaming chair to record sound better (and in stereo if I use my Genesis, it only wants to go onto Mono).

ya but I hate when people do that with their crappy low-video and audio quality cameras. You can barely see or hear what's happening.Message
11-04-2010 10:39 AM