Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

pokemon trainers
meh Smile

Attached File(s) Image(s)

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
10-17-2010 08:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
8Bit Offline
Terribly Inactive

:

RE: pokemon trainers
(06-24-2011 03:09 PM)kena Wrote:  The first part of obtaining that perfect Pokemon is usually breeding. Breeding is a task that takes a while, but there are ways to shorten the time. You have probably noticed that the Daycare center man sometimes says different things when you're Pokemon are at the center. This will tell you approximately how fast your Pokemon will produce eggs. I won't go into formulas and such, but I'll cut to the chase. Pokemon with ID Numbers and OTs will breed faster than Pokemon that are from the same trainer. Pokemon of the same species (I haven't checked if this applies to different evolutionary stages) will breed faster than Pokemon of different species. This leaves you with 3 different scenarios when it comes to breeding. Pokémon Trainers come in all sorts of classes: Youngsters tend to stay close to home, and Bug Catchers swarm about the Bug-filled forests; Hikers traverse mountains and caves, Fishermen are rarely far from water, and Ace Trainers aspire to compete in the Pokémon League. A Trainer's class may reflect their Pokémon of choice, the areas they prefer, their technique, and their level of skill; however, even among their classes, Trainers may vary greatly.

Somebody please tell me is this has to do with the topic or it`s spam. I`m confused.

[Image: tumblr_m576wszTXH1rwnp75o1_400.gif]
07-14-2011 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(07-14-2011 08:05 PM)8Bit Wrote:  
(06-24-2011 03:09 PM)kena Wrote:  The first part of obtaining that perfect Pokemon is usually breeding. Breeding is a task that takes a while, but there are ways to shorten the time. You have probably noticed that the Daycare center man sometimes says different things when you're Pokemon are at the center. This will tell you approximately how fast your Pokemon will produce eggs. I won't go into formulas and such, but I'll cut to the chase. Pokemon with ID Numbers and OTs will breed faster than Pokemon that are from the same trainer. Pokemon of the same species (I haven't checked if this applies to different evolutionary stages) will breed faster than Pokemon of different species. This leaves you with 3 different scenarios when it comes to breeding. Pokémon Trainers come in all sorts of classes: Youngsters tend to stay close to home, and Bug Catchers swarm about the Bug-filled forests; Hikers traverse mountains and caves, Fishermen are rarely far from water, and Ace Trainers aspire to compete in the Pokémon League. A Trainer's class may reflect their Pokémon of choice, the areas they prefer, their technique, and their level of skill; however, even among their classes, Trainers may vary greatly.

Somebody please tell me is this has to do with the topic or it`s spam. I`m confused.

You should know by now that some of these spambots just look up the title of the thread and then copy/paste the first paragraph or something.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
07-14-2011 11:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(07-14-2011 11:47 PM)NismoZ Wrote:  

You should know by now that some of these spambots just look up the title of the thread and then copy/paste the first paragraph or something.

Also if their signature is some random link to a random product you know it's a spambot. I highly doubt "waterless urinals" is something a regular person would put in their signature. xD

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
07-15-2011 04:50 AM
8Bit Offline
Terribly Inactive

:

(07-15-2011 04:50 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  

Also if their signature is some random link to a random product you know it's a spambot. I highly doubt "waterless urinals" is something a regular person would put in their signature. xD

Ahaha,thanks. I deleted the post.

[Image: tumblr_m576wszTXH1rwnp75o1_400.gif]
07-15-2011 07:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(07-15-2011 04:50 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  

On a related note, some spambots you have to tell from their signature (and/or username) since technology has become so advanced that they act very humanlike (such as the example).

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
07-15-2011 11:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pokemon-fan girls Neko 0 156 04-23-2014 12:24 AM
Last Post: Neko