Nintendo 3DS
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

RE: Nintendo 3DS
it looks kinda blocky =ugly in the images, minor setback

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
11-11-2010 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

News.
You only get ONE Friendcode.
3DS is also to have a Mii Maker.
NintendoWorldReport Wrote:Also, the system is aware of which friends are online and what they're playing.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2011 08:48 AM by Biolizard13.)
01-25-2011 07:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(01-25-2011 07:50 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  News.
You only get ONE Friendcode.

That is awesome.

3DS is also to have a Mii Maker.

To be hones I actually kind of expected that.

NintendoWorldReport Wrote:Also, the system is aware of which friends are online and what they're playing.
Also awesome.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
01-25-2011 09:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

You guys broke the 777 posts! D:

Anyway, one FC is awesome!

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
01-26-2011 09:14 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Everyone looks so happy.
@Snake Eater part, Why'd he let Snake die? ;-;

01-27-2011 10:25 AM
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(01-27-2011 10:25 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  

Everyone looks so happy.

Once again, Nintendo has outdone themselves. 1:58 was incredible.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
01-28-2011 01:16 AM
yoshilover13 Offline
Goomba

:

(01-27-2011 10:25 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  

Everyone looks so happy.

Wow, that video makes the 3DS look really good.
Birdo
01-31-2011 11:25 AM
Carson Offline
Goomba

:

IGN had an article on how many ported games there were, and it was right. There aren't many non-watered down games that are unique for the 3DS.

Want to help BETA Test a future Nintendo site? Click here, or get more info by clicking here! Big Grin
[Image: sig_ad_1.png]
02-28-2011 10:54 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

It's hard to imagine we're less than a month away from its release date~

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
03-01-2011 02:03 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

The one Friend code thing applies to 3DS games only D; you keep all your friend codes for you DS games sadly.

Here's what I have to say about the 3Ds, to anyone who cares, I'll try to keep it short. Tongue
I'll cover the 3D first. In short, it's pretty legit Tongue Most softwares do a great job of utilizing it to it's fullest, the only down side I can think of is that it can make you pretty dizzy xD, that and it only works if you look directly into the screen.

Next what software it came with.

*Nintendo 3DS Camera - Like the DSi camera, but with more features and the ability to take photos in 3D, the 3D photos can only be viewed on the 3DS. some of the camera modes have been removed (or they're hiding from me, or will be implemented in a later update) but it's still pretty cool, the 3DS uses the same cameras as the DSi however, so don't expect crystal clear Hi-Def images :C

*Nintendo 3DS sound - Same as DSi Sound, with a bit more "L/R Beats" you can add to your tracks, I noticed that the Mario "collect the coins" drop down is no longer there, but they've added more drop downs to make up for it's loss. ;D Besides that everything seems normal, I won't be able to try out the Streetpass or what it does though, sadly I live in a rural land where almost no one has a 3DS. EDIT: It can now play MP3 as well as ACC files!

*Mii Maker - They did a pretty awesome job here! First, you can import Miis from the Wii, so you won't have to go through creating everyone again. Also, it has the ability to take your picture and (poorly) try to recreate you, it might not be accurate, but you can laugh at how ugly it makes you feel. they have aplenty new Head shapes, Hairstyles, Eyes, Noses, and Mouths so that you can really create a great and awesome Mii. another feature is the ability to save images of your Mii on to your SD card, you can even put them in QR code, that the 3DS can scan and read Miis from!

*Street Pass~Mii Plaza - This tool is all about using Streetpass (built in wireless communication that trades information with other 3DS owners while in sleep mode) This software includes two games, Puzzle Swap and Find Mii, Puzzle Swap is a game that let's you complete puzzle images by collecting pieces via Miis you met by streetpass or buying them with with Play Coins (Play Coins can be gotten by walking 100 steps while in sleep mode, 100 for 1 coin, 10 is the max that can be gotten each day) the other game, Find Mii! is a game where your Mii takes the role of a king/queen of a kingdom, your Mii was kidnapped, and the help of Streetpass Miis are needed to rescue your Mii, again, if you live in a place without anyone with a 3DS, you can "hire" some Heroes to got through the game and save your Mii for you, the adventure contains a number of rooms to clear, and turn based battles to fight Ghosts, clearing these sometimes will give you a Hat, hats can be worn by your Mii in streetpass mode.

*Face Raiders - this game uses the camera to let you take pictures of your friends and family, and put them in a shooter game, the game is short, with 6 levels and 2 hidden levels, but is pretty fun, AND challenging which use your surroundings as the environment.

*AR GAMES - The 3DS comes with a pack of AR cards, used to launch various game modes such as Archery or Fishing, after clearing some mini games, some more will be unlocked, like the ability to pose your Miis and snap pictures of them! =D this software also uses Play coins to purchase additional game modes after you've unlocked the shop.

Along with all this comes a updated friends list, that will tell you your friend's favorite game, online status, and weather they're playing a game or not.
A play log is also on the system menu that will keep track of playtime and the sorts.

Pictochat has been removed, which is pretty sad, but still, no one really used it Sad

Also, while playing I explored a lot of areas that gave me the message "This feature will be enabled later through a system update"
also, a new Black screen of death error has began popping up for many 3DS owners, this all leads to the idea that Nintendo was lazy, didn't finish the system on time, and released it with many incomplete tools/software. Sad

Should you get it? sure, if you have the money, but the price will probably be reduced later on, or they'll make a "3DS Lite"

..........Wow, that was not short.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2011 01:14 PM by Biolizard13.)
03-29-2011 12:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reggie talks Nintendo 3DS for this Holiday. Biolizard13 2 3,241 11-02-2011 03:03 AM
Last Post: Blaziken
Message TV on the Nintendo DS?!?!? Biolizard13 16 10,389 03-27-2010 01:06 AM
Last Post: dragon132
  nintendo dsixl dragon132 2 3,693 03-27-2010 01:01 AM
Last Post: dragon132
Exclamation Nintendo 3DS! Metal Man 5 5,657 03-26-2010 09:27 AM
Last Post: Biolizard13
  NEW Nintendo DSi Yoshi 19 12,927 01-31-2009 11:58 AM
Last Post: 8Bit
  Finally a Nintendo event in AUSTRALIA! Nivlac 10 7,797 12-01-2008 03:53 PM
Last Post: Irish_27