Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More fonts
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

More fonts
Actually, I have quite a few suggestions. I'm just going to group them all here though for the sake of saving space.

Is it possible to add a few more fonts? I don't know if you've noticed, but the fonts we have are all quite similar. I know that no one uses them often, but it would be nice to have say, a scary font or a cursive/curly font, just in case.

A strike-through effect. I don't recall ever seeing it here, and it isn't in the menu. However, I've seen it on pretty much every other BB forum. I would think it'd be rather simple to add. NEVERMIND BIOLIZARD JUST SHOWED ME. I'M DUMB Tongue.

This is more personal, lol. Could we, by any chance, raise or increase the character limit on signatures? xD I needed like, a little over 400 more characters to make my full siggy. It made me sad to delete almost half of it to make it fit ;_;. As long as we keep the text size to x-small or x-x-small if we use walls of text like that, it shouldn't take up too much room?

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2010 04:29 AM by Black Dragon.)
08-28-2010 01:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: More fonts
we already have strikeout
Here's the code
Code:
[s]EXAMPLE TEXT HERE[/s]

And some cursive would be great :U

(08-28-2010 01:01 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  This is more personal, lol. Could we, by any chance, raise or increase the character limit on signatures? xD I needed like, a little over 400 more characters to make my full siggy. It made me sad to delete almost half of it to make it fit ;_;. As long as we keep the text size to x-small or x-x-small if we use walls of text like that, it shouldn't take up too much room?

Just my idioticy speaking here, but I think the limit has something to do with the memory of these forums

And, Stupid Solution that I thought of,
Type it, prt scrn/save text as a image?
just make the BG color the same as the BG color of where your siggy/post is.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2010 06:03 PM by Biolizard13.)
08-28-2010 05:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(08-28-2010 05:55 PM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  we already have strikeout
Here's the code
Code:
[s]EXAMPLE TEXT HERE[/s]

And some cursive would be great :U

(08-28-2010 01:01 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  This is more personal, lol. Could we, by any chance, raise or increase the character limit on signatures? xD I needed like, a little over 400 more characters to make my full siggy. It made me sad to delete almost half of it to make it fit ;_;. As long as we keep the text size to x-small or x-x-small if we use walls of text like that, it shouldn't take up too much room?

Just my idioticy speaking here, but I think the limit has something to do with the memory of these forums

And, Stupid Solution that I thought of,
Type it, prt scrn/save text as a image?
just make the BG color the same as the BG color of where your siggy/post is.

Thank you for the strikeout info. Lol, now that I think about it, I think I've even used strikeout before! XD *goes off to laugh at myself*

Hmmm, that might actually work. I could even play with effects and fonts and what-not! I'll try it out xD.

BTW, your new avatar is love. Tubba-Blubba was one of my favorite bosses~

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2010 04:37 AM by Black Dragon.)
08-29-2010 04:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

(08-29-2010 04:32 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  BTW, your new avatar is love. Tubba-Blubba was one of my favorite bosses~

YEESH

And I'm glad to be of help :U

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
08-29-2010 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

I do agree that adding more fonts would be nice, but not many are used, and many people don't have certain ones. Also, you can just enter it in font code.

Although, about the "many people don't have certain ones" part, I believe you can use the HTML method and use multiple ones at a time, so if I entered sdfsdf as the font, it would show up as whatever you set the default to, but if you enter [font=sdfsdf, Verdana]sdfsdf, Verdana[/font], it would show up normally.

EDIT: It doesn't even show up as a font <.<

But still, say I wanted Comic Sans MS, I just enter...

Code:
[font="Comic Sans MS"]stuff[/font]

And it would show up as [font="Comic Sans MS"]stuff[/font].

EDIT: Dang, it doesn't allow spaces.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 02:11 AM by NismoZ.)
10-05-2010 02:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fonts Niko 6 1,808 12-25-2008 05:05 AM
Last Post: Gokuakyou