Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Fox
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Star Fox
We have a thread for Star Fox 64, so why not a thread for the almost-as-good original?

Those of you who don't actually have an SNES probably won't have this game, due to the fact that it's hard to emulate. It's one of the most well known uses for the Super FX cartridge chip, which allows for 3D graphics (and on a system from 1991 that's pretty freaking good). I personally think it's one of the best 3D space shooters around, being one of the only. xD Your thoughts on it?

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
08-27-2010 12:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

RE: Star Fox
well, it was alright for its time... personally I didn't have the patience to beat the first level - must get back to that :/

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
08-27-2010 04:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

RE: Star Fox
I've actually never played this... Another game I haven't seen in second hand game stores before. The N64 version was too short and barely challenging. Was this one longer, or at the very least harder??? I'm not saying I disliked the N64 version, it just only took me an hour to play through so was kind of disappointing for my money. I remember being underwhelmed as a kid.

[Image: 85felq1.png][Image: 6pznvya.jpg]
08-19-2013 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply