Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Marioman
Unregistered

:

Mario Kart Super Circuit
wow what a game. I like Super Circuit so much that I think its worth a review. Here goes:

The graphics are stylish. This system might not be capable of "3d" graphics, but the pocket sized gba advance's 2d engine is working its butt off to make the game seem as 3d as possible. Plus the colors are vibrant and eye catching.
9.5/10

Gameplay is pretty good. While Mario Kart has always been easier to control with a joystick like on the gamecube and N64, the gameplay is simple and pretty acsessible. It'll just take a little getting used.
7.5/10

This game may not be the biggest mario kart in terms of unlockable karts and tracks ( seeing as that all characters and 4 of 5 grand prix in each class are unlocked from the start), but it has enough interesting tracks, 20 to be exact, and it has 8 characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, to try out, just like the original SNES Super Mario Kart. Plus, the game isn't very expensive anymore now that the spectacular Ds version is out, but even at the original $30, this game is a great way to basically experience the same masterpiece players got to have on the SNES. Plus challenging yourself to better trophies and rankings is as fun as ever.
9/10

Design is very good here. The game's menus are slick and easy to navigate, and while some tracks seem like rehashes of the earlier ones with just a new look and couple of different turns, the game does a good job of feeling and staying new throughout.
8/10

The sound, while no longer mind blowing with the ds technology up and running, has some decent songs, and for a quality gameboy advance game at such a good price, the sound delivers and more.
8/10

overall, Super Circuit is one of mario's best all around adventures. any fan of the popular racing series has got to give these wheels a spin, yet it is probably a good idea for everyone else to experience it as well.

Overall score (average):8.4/10

reply by simply posting your own opinion, or agreeing with me and in doing so doing yourself a video gaming service.
06-20-2008 09:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

RE: Mario Kart Super Circuit
Marioman Wrote:wow what a game. I like Super Circuit so much that I think its worth a review. Here goes:

The graphics are stylish. This system might not be capable of "3d" graphics, but the pocket sized gba advance's 2d engine is working its butt off to make the game seem as 3d as possible. Plus the colors are vibrant and eye catching.
9.5/10

Gameplay is pretty good. While Mario Kart has always been easier to control with a joystick like on the gamecube and N64, the gameplay is simple and pretty acsessible. It'll just take a little getting used.
7.5/10

This game may not be the biggest mario kart in terms of unlockable karts and tracks ( seeing as that all characters and 4 of 5 grand prix in each class are unlocked from the start), but it has enough interesting tracks, 20 to be exact, and it has 8 characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, to try out, just like the original SNES Super Mario Kart. Plus, the game isn't very expensive anymore now that the spectacular Ds version is out, but even at the original $30, this game is a great way to basically experience the same masterpiece players got to have on the SNES. Plus challenging yourself to better trophies and rankings is as fun as ever.
9/10

Design is very good here. The game's menus are slick and easy to navigate, and while some tracks seem like rehashes of the earlier ones with just a new look and couple of different turns, the game does a good job of feeling and staying new throughout.
8/10

The sound, while no longer mind blowing with the ds technology up and running, has some decent songs, and for a quality gameboy advance game at such a good price, the sound delivers and more.
8/10

overall, Super Circuit is one of mario's best all around adventures. any fan of the popular racing series has got to give these wheels a spin, yet it is probably a good idea for everyone else to experience it as well.

Overall score (average):8.4/10

reply by simply posting your own opinion, or agreeing with me and in doing so doing yourself a video gaming service.

Ok, Man. Nice review, you like the name Mario Man too? Anyway the review is ok, but take some advice, read review magazines and be inspired.
Back to the Game:

I'm not an owner the game but have played it, and I wasn't very happy. The game was good, but very plain, and you don't have anything you can't get out of Mario Kart DS. And so I give the game 5/10

This is not my review.

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
06-20-2008 10:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hardley12
Unregistered

:

Mushroom Cup, Flower Cup, the Cup of the Lightning, which began in this game, the Star Cup.Mario Kart: Super Circuit features 20 tracks of original race, and 20 from Super Mario Kart. Each set of tracks will be organized into 5 cups of 4 tracks.Super Circuit is one of the few Game Boy Advance titles to use the link it Up! mode of the Game Boy Advance. Using a cable Game Boy Advance link up to four Game Boy Advance units can be linked together and the game can be played with players using a single copy of the game.
07-07-2010 04:21 AM
stiven251
Unregistered

:

A agree with you in the graphics this game was awesome. very nice graphics effect. and it is the main part for the game to interact any one. any you give 9.5/10 is thats good.
07-14-2010 12:55 PM
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Smilie_v2_Wario RE: Mario Kart Super Circuit
I have to disagree... I thought this was one of the weaker Mario Kart games. I'd say it's the best racing game on the GBA, for sure, but I would also say the GBA really lacked the technology for games of this genre. I think Super Mario Kart was better in all regards, and although it was more powerful as a home console, but sequels should NEVER be worse, since they have an opportunity to take something that's already good and make it better. Oddly enough, most sequels are worse than originals. XD

[Image: 85felq1.png][Image: 6pznvya.jpg]
08-23-2013 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Super Mario Land Biolizard13 6 8,481 01-02-2013 01:59 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  super mario bros. deluxe Yoshi 7 9,258 12-20-2010 08:09 AM
Last Post: pokemaster_322
Mario Super mario world help Blindone 12 12,028 03-31-2010 05:48 PM
Last Post: dragon132
  Mario Gameboy games me_just_in 25 26,607 07-18-2008 01:31 AM