Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mario storries
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

My mario storries
I'm a big fan of making up storries, so i am making some mario storries. Hopefully they will make a serries, wish me luck. Swim

The good the bad and the ugly

One
The green warp pipe was no surprise, afer all it was saturday evening. The day Princess Peach would always bake a cake for Mario to say thank you for saving the mushroom kingdom, many, many times. The letter today read:

Dear Mario
As you know you saved me form Bowser in space this week so I have made a specil star cake for you. Please come to my castle on saturday for some supper. You can have the cake then.
From Princess Peach.

Then sudenly
'Yahoo!' as Mario jumped out of the warp pipe. As he hit the ground the warp pipe began to shake! 'huh,' said mario as a bom-omb shot straight out of the pipe and as it fell it exploded and so did the pipe sending mario into the feild!
'Mario!' shouted Princess peach running out of the castle. 'Are you ok?'
'Owww' groaned Mario.
BOOM! CRASH! The ground started shaking as barking was heard in the backround. 'Oh, no. Chain chomps!'
Mario took hold of the princess and ran with her into the castle. The chain chomps came banging at the castle. Inside Mario and Peach wear panting. 'Mario, the chain chomps must be stopped,' said Peach. Mario bit his bottom lip and thought. 'Yoshi,' he said. 'Yoshi? Ok I will fetch him now,' mutted Peach walkin into the left room. Mario looked around. There was a very long tabble layed with Tea, cake, buns, mushrooms and food. There in the middle was a large sponge cake decorated with stars! Mario licked his lipps. He was about to take a mushroom mini cake, when suddenly a long tounge shot out taking hold of the mini cake and wisping it away. It was Yoshi! 'Badum,' shouted Yoshi as he layed an egg. Then picking mario up with his tail he put him on his back. 'Letsa go,' shouted Mario as Yoshi ran out the doors.

Thanks more will be posted here later. Big Grin post comments!

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
06-12-2008 06:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

RE: My mario storries
Another chspter:

Two

Another Goomba was taking hold of by Yoshi's tounge and brought into his mouth then swallowed and made into an egg. Yoshi picked the egg up and passed it to Mario who took hold of it like the other four. The chain chomps wear close behind. Mario had told Yoshi his plan and so they wear putting it in action. Now yoshi ran on to find a tiny trampoline. It was very small but could send Mario VERY high. Yoshi picked it up with his tounge and into his mouth. He didn't swallow it but kept it there for safe keeping. Now was the tricky part. The chain chomps wear very close now and Yoshi had to run the other way with out getting snapped at! Then Mario had an idea. When he imformed Yoshi he spat out the trampline and Mario jumped onto it. Yoshi quickly put it into his mouth again. Mario was shot into the sky and hit a Question block. Out shot a pair of wings. He took hold of them and dived onto Yoshi's back again. Soon Yoshi used the power up and Flew into the sky. But the chain chomps had a plan of their own.One bit anotherones chain and started swinging around. Then he let go shooting the other comp into the sky hitting Yoshi! 'Waaa!' Shouted Yoshi as his wings began to fade. He kicked his legs bringing him and Mario onto a row of hit boxes! The plan continued. Yoshi spat out the trampoline and Mario took hold of it. He put it down then put the 5 eggs beside Yoshi. Quickly Yoshi took one egg and began to aim. Mario jumped on the spring sending him into the sky. 'Yahoo,' He shouted. He went into the clouds. He was in sky world! Yoshi started his attack on the chomps. Saddly he didn't know this but around 8 chomps went off behind the row of hit boxes and started to climb on each others backs. Then the last one got to the top of the tower and took a leap at Yoshi! Mario was on a tiny cloud in sky land. But it was HIS cloud. 8 Question and 8 exclamation hoverd above the cloud. Below each block was a note saying what was in each box. Mario selected the on he needed and bashed it. Out came a Super Mushroom! He took it with both hands and began to walk away.
Poor Yoshi! He was trapped inside a chain chomps mouth! Whatever he tried to do the chain chomp woudn't open! He was about to give up hope when 'Yoshi?'
It was Mario! Yoshi quickly tried to lift the Chain chomps mouth. Then he managed to do so He called out to Mario. Mario saw this and then SNAP! The chain chomp closed his mouth trapping Yoshi inside! Mario took the super mushroom and used the power up! 'Here I go!' Shouted Mario turning to mega size. All the chain chomps got ready to fight apart from the one holding Yoshi inside his mouth. He skipped off behind the castle! Mario fouhgt to the bitt. The chain chomps put up a good fight but soon mario had defeated them all apart from the one behind the caste. Mario turned back to normal then ran behind the castel. There laied a dead chain chomp on his back and a sleepy Yoshi sitting beside it! Mario smiled. Yoshi must have beaten it. Mario thought for a bit. Bowser was likely behind it! But something cought his eye! It was on the start of the chain. There was a sticker....of an W!

Post comments! Ask questions. You will need to know this for three.

When the story is in Red It is seeing it by Mario's point of view. But if it is in Green It is about Luigi. Thanks.

06-13-2008 01:03 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Magnificent story i like the way how you use the Question and the exclamation instead of saying question box or somthing else

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
06-14-2008 02:25 AM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

Thank you. I won't post any more for about half a week, sorry.

06-16-2008 07:12 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

HALF A WEEK?!?!? HALF A WEEK IS A MIXED NUMBER!!!
3 1/2!!!!!!! GGGGRRRRRRRR!!! lol

06-16-2008 08:40 AM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

lol, thanks for the comment Big Grin

06-17-2008 12:29 AM
mario101 Offline
Para Trooper

:

Awesome Story!

Emulators are for the non collectors

[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?25220"][Image: 6kmzfe5p.png]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
06-23-2008 10:56 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Nice story, but I have a question, on the Luigi parts, will you be using Lime Green? Because if so, I think it'll be really hard to read >.< just my opinion.Smilie_v2_MarioSmilie_v2_Luigi

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
06-23-2008 11:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

LIME GREEN
GREEN
which one is better?
with red
RED

06-23-2008 04:19 PM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

Thanks for the comments and sorry for not posting for a bit.
Three

Mario was walking up and down the castle hall. He was angry! Trust Wario to make a mess! Sure The Supper was lovely. But Mario was going to have a good time with Peach intill Wario sent a pack of cahin chomps out! Grr! It made him mad! Anyway he got a good night kiss form Peach and left for home! Luigi was at home trinking tea. Mario was to tired for anything so he just lay down in the top bunk of the bed. 'Mario, I made you tea,' called Luigi, angry at his brother for not taking some.
Later that night the wind cired, and the house vegan to shake. Then a bump woke Mario up. He was shaking and rolled off the top bunk onto the floor. That woke Luigi up!
'Ahhh! Ghost!'
Mario got up.
'Luigi!'
'Ahhh, The ghost knows my name!'
'Luigi!'
'Ahhh, Go away!'
'Luigi it's a me!'
'Ahhh, the ghost sounds like Mario!'
'Luigi! It's-'
Mario was cut off the ground began to shake again and the then broke. Letting the house fall! Bright lights shone through the window and Luigi saw Mario.
'Mario! When did you get here?'
'Doh!'
The house was falling into a gold mine! Wario's gold mine! It was about to land in a gaint warp pipe. When suddenly wind shot out of the pipe letting the house float on the spot.
'Luigi, let's get out of here.'
'But Mario, what about the ghos-'
Mario took hold of Luigi and jumped out of the house. They landed on the brim of the gaint house. Just then a pile more of air shot out of the house lifting the house into the air and out the hole in the ground.
'Luigi, I will go and shoot up, you wait here.'
'Wario,' shouted Luigi pointing to a gaint poster of Wario.
'Yup,' said Mario as he jumped into the blast of air. Suddenly the air stopped, droping Mario down the pipe and leaving Luigi on the rim. Then the house fell down too! Luigi was left alone!

Three (Luigi)

Luigi stood still. He was so shocked he couldn't speek!
'Mario,' he called out.
No awnser. Luigi knew Wario did this. He had to catch him! Luigi looked around. He was on a gaint pipe in the middle of a cluster of other gaint pipes! The closest one was not too far away. Luigi knew what he had to do. He took a step back then ran for the cliff. He did a large super jump off and landed on the next pipe.
'Yahoo!'
Then he did it again to the next warp pipe. And the next. And the next. He kept doing this intill he reached the last one. This one had a bridge on it. The bridge led to the rock of the mine. There in front of Luigi was a single goomba. The goomba looked at Luigi. Then it grew. It grew intill it was four times the size as Luigi.
'Here I go,' shout Luigi getting ready to fight

06-24-2008 05:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Mario Jump The Mario Mayhem Avatar Collection ToadsEgg 7 15,906 11-29-2012 08:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyhelly
Message Favourite Mario kart Super Circuit race? Henson 3 10,657 11-28-2012 01:30 PM
Mario Jump mario vrs link princess peach 10 18,382 11-28-2012 01:24 PM
  Mario mayhem Shadow 4 11,360 11-27-2012 01:42 PM
  Favorite Mario Characters? Wario 36 61,806 11-22-2012 04:07 PM
  what is your favorite Mario game, and why? sarienbarry 21 35,921 11-22-2012 03:46 PM
  will you add me on mario kart wii? goweegee 4 6,866 12-24-2011 08:27 PM
Last Post: xrlmario
Exclamation Mario Mayhem Memorials 8Bit 5 9,417 10-12-2011 03:01 AM
Last Post: me_just_in
  Mario Lollies & Lego Shadow 5 11,564 09-01-2011 01:24 AM
Last Post: goweegee
  Super Mario Bros movie LittleLuma 10 14,705 08-30-2011 05:38 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85