Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Zombie Survival Crew.
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Your Zombie Survival Crew.
The apocalypse has come. Many fatsos were unprepared, many people who doubted eaten, those who thought they could get ahold of mlitary-grade firearms infected. Chaos is everywhere, wreckage litters the streets, fires burn inside buildings, screams and gunshots are heard, helicopters fly above the city.

So, what are you going to do? Roleplay? WRONG! You're just going to make a group of survivors! Here's an example

Name: [Name]
Members: [Friends and family]
Rely on: [Whatever]
Hide in: [Place]
Weapons & Items: [Stuffz]
Travel by: [Vehicle]
If bawndeetoz were to attack us, we'd: [Somethingorother]

No being a smartarse. Although you can still call your group a hilarious name. Here's mine:

Name: The Tribe

Members: Trevor & Family, Mom, Ralph, Caleb & Family, Brother, Grandparents, Father & His Girlfriend (And unfortunately, the girls ._., oh boy, we're food.)

Rely on: Food, water, shelter, Zombie Survival Guide, Radio (To hear about evacuation centers 'n stuff, I'll be the radio guy/Chieftain)

Hide in: House (Upstairs), Alaska (Zombies freeze solid in very cold weather, they thaw, though, bad.), School (Cafeteria, classrooms to put stuff in, classrooms to hide in, there's also an exit to the roof.)

Weapons and Items: Silenced .22 rifles (For the ones that can be trusted), Crowbars, Axe (For chopping wood, not killing), Tools (Build something to keep them zeds out), board games (Boredom can lead to depression, hopelessness), radio (Listen for evacuations, news... If any radio stations are on, music, but I'd highly doubt that would be so.), other essentials.

Travel by: Bikes, foot (If we were to be going across a highway, there would probably be wreckage everywhere, bikes are quiet, and light, too.

What we would do if banditos would come (Or a rival group.): Defend for the first attack, grab the stuff, and then run, because once they find us, they're going to know where we are, and keep attacking and attacking and attacking.

There's my ZSC (Oh yeah, the ZSC used to be the "Zombie Slayer Crew" back in '08 when I first joined Roblo- *Spamattack*.).

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-10-2010 04:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: Your Zombie Survival Crew.
Seems simple.

Name: The Fantastic Seven

Members
Civl War Vetran
Rick Astley
Yo_Yo (For the lulz)
slow worthless guy (He is our chance to get away)
NPC_01
NPC_02
Asian Kid.

Rely on: BLOOD AND FOOD

Hide in: the set of Seinfeld.

Weapons & Items: 3D Glasses, Fists, THE GOLDEN GUN, and a box of Moonpies.

Travel by: MOTORSICLES.

If bawndeetoz were to attack us, we'd share a few Moonpies, that is if they were some jolly good people, if they we mean, we'd kill them and take their scallops.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
07-10-2010 05:00 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(07-10-2010 05:00 PM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  Seems simple.

Name: The Fantastic Seven

Members
Civl War Vetran
Rick Astley
Yo_Yo (For the lulz)
slow worthless guy (He is our chance to get away)
NPC_01
NPC_02
Asian Kid.

Rely on: BLOOD AND FOOD

Hide in: the set of Seinfeld.

Weapons & Items: 3D Glasses, Fists, THE GOLDEN GUN, and a box of Moonpies.

Travel by: MOTORSICLES.

If bawndeetoz were to attack us, we'd share a few Moonpies, that is if they were some jolly good people, if they we mean, we'd kill them and take their scallops.

Don't be a smartarse.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-11-2010 12:11 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Name: Zombie Bait

Members: Mah family, my uncle and grandmother, whoever else we can round up because we're hermits xD.

Rely on: Food, water, shelter, radio

Hide in: Our house, south Georgia(so deserted any zombie would be hard pressed to find it)

Weapons & Items: Guns, knives, axe, crowbar, notebooks and pencils/colored pencils(for drawing <3), various tools for building/taking apart stuff, various medicines

Travel by: Foot, mostly. Car/ATV/golf cart(yes I said golf cart) when possible

If bawndeetoz were to attack us, we'd: Run as much as possible.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 05:09 AM by Black Dragon.)
07-11-2010 05:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(07-11-2010 05:08 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Name: Zombie Bait

Members: Mah family, my uncle and grandmother, whoever else we can round up because we're hermits xD.

Rely on: Food, water, shelter, radio

Hide in: Our house, south Georgia(so deserted any zombie would be hard pressed to find it)

Weapons & Items: Guns, knives, axe, crowbar, notebooks and pencils/colored pencils(for drawing <3), various tools for building/taking apart stuff, various medicines

Travel by: Foot, mostly. Car/ATV/golf cart(yes I said golf cart) when possible

If bawndeetoz were to attack us, we'd: Run as much as possible.

There you go. Although I don't think you'd want to round up EVERYBODY you find, they could betray you. When the apocalypse comes, law is nothing but a word with no definition, almost like supercalifragilisticexpialodoucious.

07-11-2010 05:16 AM