Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Grox Invasion RP
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Grox Invasion RP
This is a twist, you're not who you usually are in the other Space RPs, but a civilian. Unfortunately, the Grox are invading your colony, you must do whatever it takes to survive. In this, everybody's with eachother, but you don't have to TRUST or LIKE each other.

Guidelines:

1. No "*HIJACKS HELI AND KILLS PILOTS AND GETS AWAY FROM GROX*" or "*GRABS MINIGUN AND MOWS DOWN GROX*" (That is, unless, you somehow get one).

2. Be realistic.

3. Use three characters, so if one dies, or gets captured, you have another one to use.

Races:
Zoonos
Vandenhein
Human
Toher
Xeraponchorzensaurus (Pincer)

Weapons:
(Some weapons can only be held by certain species)
Zaraka PZ 6743 Bolt Pistol (Universal)
Zaraka RT 12 Laser Pistol (Universal)
Zaraka BNM 900 Laser Rifle (Universal) (Sniper) (Can have scope)
Zaraka YUQ 4578 .50 cal. (Universal) (Sniper) (Can have scope) (Bullet)
Gomnou RRRU Laser Repeater (Zoonos, Human, Vandenhein)
Gomnou Type A Laser Carbine (Zoonos) (Can have scope)
Gomnou Type B Laser Carbine (Human, Vandenhein) (Can have scope)
Gomnou Type C Laser Carbine (Toher) (Can have scope)
Gomnou Type D Laser Carbine (Pincer) (Can have scope)
Guur Model 2945 Scattergun (universal) (Shells)
Guur Model 2944 Sniper Rifle (Toher) (Can have scope) (Bullet)
Barret .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle (Human, Vandenhein) (Can have scope) (Bullet)

Introduction:

The galaxy is a place filled with people who want to kill, eat, enslave, or stalk you. You were one of the brave people of your race to walk into the darkness of space. Unfortunately, the IPSCS (Inter-Planetary Space Colony Sector) has been attacked by the Grox.

My Characters:

Ankharr Unumtek
Reingha Vunertek
Iontzor Wiontek

Ankharr Unumtek-

The screams are heard, the sirens wail, the odor of smoke fills my nostrils. Grox drones are flying by, abducting unfortunate citizens. Foot soldiers unloading on my people, they haven't noticed me, yet. I dive behind a barricade as a few Grox soldiers run by. On the ground I see a dead Tonor Guard (Police man, basically), his PZ 6743 lying on the ground beside him. Unfortunately, he is about 100 feet away. If I ran, the Grox would have seen me.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-06-2010 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: Grox Invasion RP
This is hopeless...

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-09-2010 08:31 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

o3o Sorry, I was sorta grounded from the comp for a few days...

Do you have a picture of the Toher and the Pincer? I'd like to see 'em before making a decision :0.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
06-10-2010 04:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(06-10-2010 04:40 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  o3o Sorry, I was sorta grounded from the comp for a few days...

Do you have a picture of the Toher and the Pincer? I'd like to see 'em before making a decision :0.

Finally...

[Image: 500426876791_lrg.png]
Toher

[Image: 500298595297_lrg.png]
Pincer

06-10-2010 05:21 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Ah. Alright. I'll post pictures of all mah characters later, orz I'm so behind on OC drawings.

I'mma also start mah stories tomorrow; it's gettin' late here so I gots ta get off now.

Shia Yukine(Human, main chara)

Aetherna Balena(Vandenhein)

Ira Meretrix(Vandenhein)

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 12:17 PM by Black Dragon.)
06-10-2010 12:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

~Shia Yukine~

I hear a commotion a few halls over. Smoke starts pouring from the ceiling and from the hall, one of the fuel lines probably cut. Fearing the worst, I grab an RT 12 from the wall and rush over to the battle. I reach the corner and look over, seeing if it's clear. I see the Grox and quickly move back, hiding behind a nearby barricade. Watching, and waiting carefully, I unload a few shots into the Grox soldiers, killing one or two instantly. However, there are way too many to kill in a timely manner.
"Sh-t, where the hell is everyone else?" I whisper to myself, reaching for my transmitter to call them.

06-12-2010 04:31 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Ankharr Unumtek-

The soldiers pass by. I run to grab the pistol, at the corner, there was a Grox soldier interested in it, too, I jumped, leaped to get the pistol, and just before he could end my life, I put a short beam of concentrated heat into his brain. Dead. I notice a fellow Zoonos around the corner, she was facing the destroyed remains of a Grox scout bot, she had a combat knife in her hand. I walked up to her.
"H-hello?" She screamed, turned around and swiped with the knife, fortunately I was too far from her. She stumbled over, then turned to look up, she then noticed I wasn't a Grox. She put her hand to her chest.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She exclaimed.
"I'm sorry." I said blankly.
"You're lucky I didn't put a eight inch piece of sharp metal into you." She started to calm down.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Reingha." She said.
"Reingha Vunertek"

06-12-2010 06:41 AM