Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boom Blox
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

Message Boom Blox
Anyone else got this game? It's by EA and directed by Steven Spielburg lol. It's pretty cool, you basically have to knock down structures of blocks in the least amount of throws and such.

It's rather fun though, you also have to remove blocks by hand without making the structure fall, which is quite hard but good fun! It's a kind of wii jenga (sp?) Tongue

I can recommend this one, except it gave me a bit of a sore wrist because I played it for too long in one session, I guess I was out of wii practice Tongue

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
05-30-2008 04:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

RE: Boom Blox
I want to get this game, but I just bought some N64 stuff and am out of cash. Tongue
Anyway, I've seen this on X-play, Mark Mothersbaugh (a guy from Devo, [eighties band]), composed the music.
05-30-2008 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marioman
Unregistered

:

Wink RE: Boom Blox
yo i got that game as a bday gift. its pretty sweet. my friend and i played it for an hour just by hitting all the little block characters. Its so fun to watch them grunt and then fly through the air helplessely. ... sorry that was a bit sadistic. but seriously, this game is addicting. i think it rivals wii sports from that perspective.
06-20-2008 08:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

RE: Boom Blox
me_just_in Wrote:I want to get this game, but I just bought some N64 stuff and am out of cash. Tongue

True, happens with me you can't have it all!

Heard of the game, it's on my list for must play so I'm hopping a friend of mine has it! It sounds fun! It looks fun! So yeah I bet it is...FUN! Big Grin

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
07-13-2008 06:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply