Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space RP (No War RP)
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: Space RP (No War RP)
Oh, and you should post a picture of your character, and a bio 'n s___.
[Image: 500381826480_lrg.png]
Name: Sheys Rosontek
Race: Zoonos
Height: 7'9" (Lost an inch)
Weight: 332 pounds (Normal, no, not fat... ._.)
Powers: Has an entire army at his disposal
Rank in society: Emperor
Bio: At the age of 8, his parents were killed by a few soldiers from an enemy nation. He got a scar on his right eye from a cut on his eye. Fortunately, Fonou Prosontek (Subreenah's father) found Sheys and saved him, along with Rysip's egg. Years later, when Sheys was 21, he avenged his parents by savagely killing the two that killed his parents.

[Image: 500539524588_lrg.png]
Name: Subreenah Prosontek
Race: Zoonos/Grox
Weight: 289 pounds (Without Grox technology) 345 pounds (With Grox technology)
Height: 7'4"
Power: Can run very fast and jump very high.
Rank in society: Middle class
Bio: While she was growing up, she thought that Sheys and Rysip were her brothers, so naturally, she messed things up for them. Fonou often separated the three "siblings" to avoid any trouble. When Subreenah was 21, she was captured by the Grox, the Zoonos' nemesis, and turned into one of them. 5 years later, though, there was a fault in her hard drive for a brain, and then betrayed the Grox, killing the one that controlled them all (No spoilers Wink ), then she became a high school teacher.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 10:56 PM by Blaziken.)
04-29-2010 02:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(04-28-2010 03:32 PM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  Meanwhile.....
I was going into my house from school when....MY HOUSE WAS FILLED WITH GROX!
Me*on the phone*: Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!​!!!!!!
*Justin didn't reply*
Me: Alright,fine.I'll just take care of them myself.Sheesh
I went to my secret lab,put on my armour,and into my room
Me: ACTION TIME!!!
*I defeated all the grox,but then I got hit by something,and fell asleep*

I mentioned no war RP, didn't I? And I said "The Grox were defeated"

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
04-29-2010 07:15 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Ah, I'll repost my character's bio, since some things have obviously changed. New pic to go with the changes as well.

[Image: 1218677789_6421_full.jpeg](thanks to whoever drew it.)
(supa supa casual clothes this time. She wears a rather elegant, free flowing dress at other times.)

Name: Lucrecia/Lucy
Race: Vandenhein
Powers: Can transform into a berserk-like state when she prays/gets excited. In this form, she is basically unstoppable unless you can calm her down or frighten her.
Bio: Orphaned at a young age, she was adopted by the then 2nd-in-command, Mallius. After he was executed secretly by the Queen, she was adopted again at the age of 12 and raised to be the ultimate fighter, through experiments and magical and memory implants. She quickly found out about Mallius's death, however, and killed the Queen. She fled and became a fugitive, intending at first to raise her childhood friend(and the one she was forced to serve), Layurin's, reputation. However, she saw that Layurin had become like her mother and killed her as well. She was surprisingly let back into the Vandenhein and is now serving as the Queen, even though her implanted instincts still make her suffer from guilt...

Oh, and here's a little history of the Vandenhein, since Lucy mentioned it back in the last RP.

The Vandenhein were originally made by humans to be genetically altered killing machines. However, they soon saw the stupidity and shallowness of the humans they served under and killed them. The secret country of thousands of these weapons soon dispersed, some of them killing themselves out of guilt but some used the technology the humans had built to escape into space. After searching and trying many planets, they found Varnek and settled. Their fighting spirits had still carried through, and though the loyalty that the humans had placed in them had since mostly gone, the morals that some humans had taught a select few had been passed down. These morals were to never get involved in fighting if it wasn't in the name of war, and when it's in the name of war, as long as it doesn't destroy the universe, anything goes to protect your race and kill all the others.
These morals were abided by for a long time. However, one way or another, they were forgotten and the Vandenhein soon started to become mischievous. Although this gave them a higher status, it also weakened their bonds. This was around the time Lucy was born. She was also raised, at first, to be a little troublesome. However, after she had the implants done, she saw the stupidity and shallowness of the Vandenhein people, just as their ancestors had long ago. The implants, which included the memories of an early Vandenhein's loyalty traits, along with an accidentally-given memory of the entire Vandenhein history and early morals, also kept her from killing them, though. She was torn between whether or not to do anything, until she found out about Mallius. That caused her to snap, which led to the events of the last RP. However, now she is feeling the aftereffects, since her implanted morals and loyalty are starting to re-arise.

Oh yea, word wall. >3

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 05:17 AM by Black Dragon.)
04-29-2010 08:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

BD's Character has more information than mine x3
I'd better add to him.
[Image: 460579-ead_large.gif]
Race: Android
Powers: he is fat and likes Italian food, HE HAS NO POWERS.
Bio: Mr. EAD is an android created by the mysterious development group EAD, his purpose was to race in the F-Zero Grand Prix, after some years, he retired from the prix and went back to his home planet.

*STILL drifting through space*

"So it appears that we are approaching the target quickly, it appears to be....a Moon? well that was a trip wasted, and I'm almost out of fuel, what should I do next?"

"Nothings showing up on the radar, perhaps if I went into Hyper Space...."

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
04-29-2010 09:08 AM
The Real Zelda Offline
Para Trooper

:

(04-29-2010 07:15 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  
(04-28-2010 03:32 PM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  Meanwhile.....
I was going into my house from school when....MY HOUSE WAS FILLED WITH GROX!
Me*on the phone*: Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!​!!!!!!
*Justin didn't reply*
Me: Alright,fine.I'll just take care of them myself.Sheesh
I went to my secret lab,put on my armour,and into my room
Me: ACTION TIME!!!
*I defeated all the grox,but then I got hit by something,and fell asleep*

I mentioned no war RP, didn't I? And I said "The Grox were defeated"

Gosh,ok fine I'll edit that post

[Image: 2ceg6si.png]
04-29-2010 03:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Oh yeah, I revived this!

-Sheys

Three weeks later (Which was 777 hours later, considering that one day is 37 hours), I stepped out of the hospital, my skin returned to it's normal dark blue. The paparazzi nazis had hounded me, asking for personal information and how I felt when I made a star into a black hole, sucking in an entire Grox solar system. I shoved through all of them. I had not wanted to remember that. A sports car came into the parking lot, Rysip opened the passenger door. I walked to the car, a little stagger in my step. I tripped a little. Closing the door, the crowd had moved around the car.
"Annoying Humans..." I sighed. I shoved Rysip over a bit, and smashed on the horn, it let out a huge beep (Much like the alarm on a Human's automobile). The paparazzi stumbled back onto the sidewalk. Rysip took off. As we drove through the city, people turned their heads and pointed. Rysip turned on the stereo, metal was on.
"Really, Rysip?" I said. I turned it off. The Zoonos didn't appreciate violent music. It reminded us too much of the barbaric Humans. We got out of the city, not far ahead was the palace, surrounded by lush gardens, Fiondsia was always tending to her plants. My tree that I had planted had been growing fast over five years, of course, it was a little off to the side (Mainly because I thought it didn't matter where the top was pointing, nor did I care much.).
"Nice plant." Rysip chuckled.
"Quiet, Human." I snapped back. (Some of us even used the term "Human" as insults.) We parked in the garage part of the palace, it was bright in there, also warm. I headed outside into the garden where Fiondsia had been. I put my arm around her. She looked over, startled a little. She looked happy that I was there (What do you expect? I'm off always meeting and creating alliances for my empire, also checking for other empires, that's a dangerous job, you could get blown to smithereens easily.)
"Well, you're back!" She said gleefully.
"Glad to be back, I'm sick of seeing the dying and smelling odd odors." I said blankly.
"I trust you had trouble eating?" Fiondsia asked.
"Yes, I could hardly sit up straight without feeling vertigo." I answered.
"I think I might go on the computer, I'm bored." I said. I headed inside, up the stairs (I'm not lazy...), and into the VR computer room. I put the headset, goggles, gloves, and boots on, walked into the VR chamber, then turned the machine on. I seemed to teleport into a different world.
"Check video phone." I commanded. A panel came up with messages, one had been from the Toher Empire. My friend R'nus had called. Although I wasn't there to pick up. I called him. Fortunately he had been there to pick up, a screen came up with his picture.
"Hello, friend." He said, he sounded Russian, accent and everything.
"Why weren't you there to answer my last call?" He asked.
"I was in the hospital." I answered. Now you may be wondering: "How the hell do you understand what he is saying?". Well, the Four Empire Alliance (Zoonos, Pincer, Human, Toher) have created a language, each word is a mixture of the same word from the different species. So think of it like this, hello would be "Kohere're". Koko meaning "Hello" in my language. "Hello" is, well, hello in Human, "Ro're" is hello in Toher, and "Cere" is hello in Pincer.
"Sword gash, laser bolt?"
"Radiation sickness" I answered.
"Good luck having kids, now." He said.
"Barkasium doesn't mess with the DNA. So I can still have kids. I'm just not sure if I do."
"Don't go there, you get distracted from what you are doing thinking about your family. Trust me, I nearly got my ship destroyed by doing that."
"I think about Fiondsia, anyway."
"Plus, you'll find unneeded things and viruses, maybe your car would be crashed!" R'nus started saying stupider and stupider things, saying that they may accidentally shoot me with one of my own guns. I hung up. Got out. And went outside. Now you should, too.

07-08-2010 01:52 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(Ahhh, I can't believe I forgot about this! So sorry! >< Oh and, you never answered mah question: How many years has it been since the last RP?)

"Huff...Augh, still goes out of control after a while..." I say, disheartened. Walking out of the only slightly smaller-than-usual crater, sweating like crazy, the marks on my face disappearing quite slowly. "D-mnit, I won't be able to protect anyone until I get this stupid power under control. Why did I ever have to be like this..." Try as I might, I couldn't remember much of anything of my own memories, most of them having been erased when I was experimented on. Only flickers of the most important things...
But do I really want to know what sh-t they did to me?
Sighing again, I walk back into the palace, not-so-excited for another round of meetings. Though these meetings were basically nothing but everyone asking if they could do such-and-such, because apparently they should not breathe without my permission.
Hopping into the big chair at the end of the board room, I look down to see what we'll be "discussing" today. "Inter-Galactic Affairs? Sounds boring."
Speaking of such, I wonder how those Zoonos are doing? Not that that really matters much. They're not really any of my business now that all that mess got sorted out...
...Then why am I still curious?

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
07-09-2010 05:07 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(07-09-2010 05:07 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  (Ahhh, I can't believe I forgot about this! So sorry! >< Oh and, you never answered mah question: How many years has it been since the last RP?)
...Then why am I still curious?[/i]

I originally wanted five, but now I changed my mind, it would probably take five YEARS to get to the center of the Galaxy and back, SEVEN years!

07-09-2010 11:17 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

*New Characters :D*

[Image: 500618562001_lrg.png]
Name: Ranhantz Yerchtar
Species: Onorvi
Age: 56 (Which is actually the equivalent of 34. Their year is very fast.)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 180 pounds
Bio: Neglected by parents, hated by everyone. He snapped during one science class when everybody laughed at him when he made a mistake by mixing two wrong chemicals, which sprayed at him, burning his skin, the teachers laughed, too. At the next science fair, he had built a killing machine. Disguised as an ice cream machine (Twisted, huh?). Everybody had been killed. He ran out of the school, ran away. And stayed hidden. After he got caught at the age of 17 (Human years). He was sent to jail for 10 years. After he teamed up with fellow mad scientists, they revolted against the prison. The military was brought in, crushed under the intelligence of the scientists, after years, the entire species surrendered to Ranhantz and his crew. When they had dominated, they had an argument that elevated into a war on who would gain leadership. Ranhantz had been dominant, and became dictator.

[Image: 500622249453_lrg.png]
Name: Suneers Hertma
Sex: Female
Species: Quertra
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 140 pounds
Bio: A polite, sweet Galactic Traveler and staff maker. She grew up in a line of rich , selfless lords. She was loved by all and treated well by her parents (Almost the exact opposite of Ranhantz).

-Ranhantz
I wake up, vision blurred, I try to stand, but stumble and fall over. I had drank too much last night. I got up, and chugged more alcohol, I vomited. I looked at the desk where I sat. There was a weapon I was making. That sparked my memory of the black hole bomb I had made for the Zoonos. I chuggled. Then vomited again. There was a knock on my lab door. It was my wife. She didn't look very happy.
"I'm really worried about your health." She said glumly. I took another gulp of alcohol.
"I-I I'mmm fine... Now. Go awaaaayy..." I managed to let out without vomiting. She took the bottle out of my hand. I tried to take it back, but fell over onto a weapon, it went off and burnt a hole in the wall. She yelped and dropped the alcohol.
"Now look whhhat you've done!!!!" I yelled angrily at her. I grabbed a knife. She ran outside. My child walked into the doorway, A wash of sadness had swept over me.
"Daddy, what are you doing with that knife?" He asked. I dropped it.
"Daaa- *Hick* ddy isn't doing anything. Just... Working on my. Latest prr- *hick* oject... Iii neeed utmost singularrityyy to do it, thhhhoughhhhh."
"What is that on the floor?" He asked, pointing at the bottle. My mind was trying to think of something to say.
"N-n-nothing at all, I dropped a chemical, don't touch it." My son then asked the most challenging question,
"Why was mommy running?"

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 05:54 AM by Blaziken.)
07-23-2010 05:51 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Bump of life.

08-31-2010 02:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Space RP (DON'T ABANDON!!) Blaziken 55 49,169 04-30-2010 12:24 AM
Last Post: Blaziken