Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space RP (No War RP)
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Space RP (No War RP)
The wars are over, the Grox have been defeated, the Zoonos and Vandenhein empires have stopped the war. The galaxy is at peace... For a while...

(You know the drill, RP n' stuff. And yes, I know that Subreenah's part is short. Very, very short.)

-Sheys

Last thing I remember was that Barkasium was leaking into the cockpit, then I blacked out (Yes, Barkasium is radioactive, very dangerous, very flammable. Very, very flammable.), I could hear Rysip yelling "DRONES!!". Fortunately, we crashed into a planet, where the locals (Who were Zoonos) and then I was sent to Barkas, my homeworld. When I woke up, I looked at my arm, which was as white as paper (Did I mention, when we come into contact with Barkasium, the sickness turns our skin white?).
"S___." I groaned. I coughed, a turquoise colored air came out, the Barkasium got into my lungs. Weeks of coughing up the stuff into bags, yay. Just then, a nurse with a mask came into the room with a plastic bag with a yellow plastic ring at the top. She put it around the part of my mouth where the pincers connect. She told me to cough as hard as I could, which I couldn't help but doing. Behind her I saw Rysip with just a little white in his skin, lucky. He was talking to Fiondsia (Strangely, she was wearing her pilot suit), who was leaning on a pole nearby. When I saw her, I coughed, nearly choking. Fiondsia turned her head over to me, she seemed happy to see me. She knocked on the door to the airlock, which kept the radiation from entering the hospital's hallways, the nurse walked over to her, Fiondsia pointed to me. The nurse entered the airlock and she got a mask for Fiondsia. A few minutes later, the nurse came back with a mask and oxygen tank. Fiondsia entered the room with the nurse, when Fiondsia came into the room she walked over to the side of the cot, kneeled, and said
"Hey, I heard you got a little radiation sickness." I wasn't very amused. She put her claw on my arm.
"Wait, wouldn't you get the sickness.....?" I grumbled, fading in and out of consciousness. I then blacked out again.

Subreenah-

Ever since the Grox were defeated, I stayed away from combat, realizing how many I killed, but that's what the Grox were built for. I was made one, I was transformed to be a killing machine. Kill, that was my life's purpose after that. Killing. Torture. Terror. Pain. They made me a monster, I killed my own kind, I killed innocent families. Now that's behind me ever since I killed the monster that controlled me. I have now became a high school teacher, a new kind of monster (Heh.)

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
04-24-2010 07:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: Space RP (No War RP)
(04-24-2010 07:06 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  (You know the drill, RP n' stuff. And yes, I know that Subreenah's part is short. Very, very short.)

Can I be a "Former Intergalactic Space Commando"?

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
04-24-2010 01:51 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(04-24-2010 01:51 PM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  
(04-24-2010 07:06 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  (You know the drill, RP n' stuff. And yes, I know that Subreenah's part is short. Very, very short.)

Can I be a "Former Intergalactic Space Commando"?

*Drills hole in head*

Lolololol. Yes.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
04-25-2010 04:09 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Okay then, THIS IS ME
[Image: 460579-ead_large.gif]
Now then, whilst you try to get that horrid image out of your head, I will start.

*flying though Space in a Awesome Machine*
Hmm, I have yet to see any sort of station, it's been miles though!
My power is running low!
Bleh, I suppose she can pull though for another 830,000 Kilometers.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 10:15 AM by Biolizard13.)
04-25-2010 10:15 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(04-25-2010 10:15 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  Okay then, THIS IS ME
[Image: 460579-ead_large.gif]

*Pukes in mouth*

-Sheys

I wake up again, it's only been a few minutes, but I have a turqouise colored bag now. I look at my skin, still white, of course. Fiondsia was still standing there, she ran her hand down the back of my neck as if she were my mother. Then she nudged her mandibles against me (Which, actually, is a kiss.) and then left the room.

-Subreenah

F, F, F, F, F, C-, F, F, D. I stopped and thought what do they know about the Grox? One student got most of the questions right, and that was Ronou Fresnetek he got an A-. I thought how does he know so much? Then I just shrugged, and stabbed a few holes in the desk with my tongue (Which was replaced with a metal spine-like tentacle meant for stabbing holes in enemies, usually through the back of the head and up into the brain.) out of boredoem. I took out a screwdriver and tightened a few screws on the back of my hard drive.

04-25-2010 10:58 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I sigh, walking through a corridor to my quarters. I'm tired, depressed, and in a bad mood. All I want to do is sleep. But no, my position wouldn't let me. Somehow, someway, the Vandenhein had let me come back, and I was Queen now!
"I bet Layurin didn't tell anyone the details...Heh, it would be just like her.", I say. I finally reach my room, opening the door with a push of a button. That bed is tempting, but alas, I have things to do. I change into my training clothes, they're much like my commander clothes except in a different color scheme and more free-flowing. I walk out onto the Varnek training grounds, wanting to work on controlling the...gifted powers.
I'm not going to become like the Queen and Layurin. I'd rather die protecting my people than to watch them die protecting me.
I go over to a deserted area of the grounds, far enough away so if I do get out of control, no one would be in my war path, and start to concentrate...

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
04-26-2010 02:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

(04-25-2010 10:58 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  Then she nudged her mandibles against me (Which, actually, is a kiss.)

I KISS LIKE THAT TOO.

*beeps being heard*
"Eh? somethings on the radar?!? It seems somewhat large, a planet? a super space station? I should investigate, I just hope it's not another asteroid field."

"Well then, it appears to be 40,000 Kilometers away, seems worth it, as long as I can get out of this contraption for some time, it's okay."

04-26-2010 05:17 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Subreenah-

"Uhm, Ms. Prosontek?" Ronou asked. I jumped a little.
"Yes?" I asked him.
"You were that Grox war hero, right?"
"I was... Why?"
"Well... What was it like being turned into a Grox?" The question sent a chill down my spine. I faltered, then said
"I was mostly knocked out, but after I had gotten up, I felt like most of my organs have been moved... It hurt." I brushed my hair aside.
"Oh, that's all I wanted to know." Ronou said. I still wondered how he knew so much...

04-28-2010 08:17 AM
The Real Zelda Offline
Para Trooper

:

[Image: 11146.jpg]
Name: Enma Ai (A.K.A Anna) (My RP name)
Age: 234521567 years (she never dies because she has died before but reincarnated back)
Abilities:Sending people to hell and changing into any mythical creature (or copying people)
(that's all I can think now)
-----------------------------------
I was going into my house to sleep after that party,and I realised that I couldn't eat,or drink,or sleep.In fact,I cant do anything except run through walls.Then I just found out that I'm a ghost.BUT HOW??? I'm still a human even after I died,I WAS REINCARNATED THAT TIME!!!! I didn't believe this,but now got the feeling that the god of hell made me a ghost.Then......
*BAM!*
I looked into my garden,and then saw a GIGANTIC SPACESHIP which just crashed beside that fence. OMG
Then the ship opened....and some guy from outer space came.He was dressed in electric green,with white hair and was a repairist.
guy: OH,DARN IT! CRASHED AGAIN!!!!
me: Wha...who are you???And what is your spaceship doing here????
guy: Hello.My name is Otto.Sorry for interrupting,but my damn ship just crashed out here.You see,I was going to find someone named Enma Ai
me: What??? You mean me??? I'm Enma Ai!
Otto: Oh,finally!Good to see you,Ai! You can take my ship
me: Oh,really....DO YOU MEAN IT????
Otto: Yup,go ahead.You don't need a license
Me: COOL! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I just flyed into my ship without food,water,and everything else.I just didn't sleep for a year.
me:YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 2ceg6si.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 05:04 PM by The Real Zelda.)
04-28-2010 03:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(04-28-2010 03:32 PM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  Meanwhile.....
I was going into my house from school when....MY HOUSE WAS FILLED WITH GROX!
Me*on the phone*: Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!​!!!!!!
*Justin didn't reply*
Me: Alright,fine.I'll just take care of them myself.Sheesh
I went to my secret lab,put on my armour,and into my room
Me: ACTION TIME!!!
*I defeated all the grox,but then I got hit by something,and fell asleep*

6 minutes later............
I woke up and then I found myself in a dungeon,with a robot who was guarding me
Me: What is this place?
Robot: You're in Zoonos homeplanet
Me: What?!? You mean I'm held captive???!!
Robot:Yes
Me *talking to myself*: Oh god,how can I move out of this crap
Robot: I CAN HEAR YOU
Me: GAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! If only I can use my armour to get out of here
*Tries to break the walls but just got an electric shock by that electric machine *
Me: OW!!! This electric crap must be the reason why I can't get out of this place
*calls justin for help*
Me: JUUUUUUUUUUUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE​EEELLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. in the RP, my name is Sheys, or Subreenah

04-29-2010 12:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Space RP (DON'T ABANDON!!) Blaziken 55 49,169 04-30-2010 12:24 AM
Last Post: Blaziken