Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 riddles which you can probably never guess
The Real Zelda Offline
Para Trooper

:

10 riddles which you can probably never guess
Ok...here is a list of riddles which you have to answer
If someone answer it right,then he's the winner!But if it's wrong,then he get to be yelled by the person above his post.
Ok,now here is it
1.If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?

2.What begins with the letter 'E' and ends with the letter 'E' and has one letter in the middle?

3.I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind I help others to see. What am I?

4.You are standing on the top one of two solid metal pillars. They are both exactly one kilometer apart from each other and they both stand one kilometer high. There is absolutely nothing around these pillars but you have one small twig one small rock and an unlimited supply of rope. Usuing only the materials named how can you get from the top of the pillar that you are on to the top of the other pillar?

5.Can you complete this sentence using words which are anagrams of each other?'At the school recently only the ___ students could solve the ___ equation.'

6.A baby falls out of a 20 story building and survives. How?

7.There are a pound of feathers and a pound of seashells. What weighs more?

8.A man was found dead out in a field of snow. The ony tracks that were left was a set of footprints between two parrallel lines. Who should the police be looking for?

9.President Clinton is listed as our 41st president but only 40 men have held the office. Why?

10.A little pool with two layers of wall around it.One white and soft and the other dark and hard amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of a green grass. What am I?

And when someone answers all the questions right,there will be another question.And again and again....
Oh....JUST ANSWER EM'!

[Image: 2ceg6si.png]
03-28-2010 06:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragon132 Offline
Yoshi

:

RE: 10 riddles which you can probably never guess
What the???? Hard... I cant answer them

[Image: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif]My flash game!

P.S: It's not made my mariorocks123 i just lended his name
03-28-2010 07:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(03-28-2010 06:56 PM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  1.If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?

2.What begins with the letter 'E' and ends with the letter 'E' and has one letter in the middle?

3.I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind I help others to see. What am I?

4.You are standing on the top one of two solid metal pillars. They are both exactly one kilometer apart from each other and they both stand one kilometer high. There is absolutely nothing around these pillars but you have one small twig one small rock and an unlimited supply of rope. Usuing only the materials named how can you get from the top of the pillar that you are on to the top of the other pillar?

5.Can you complete this sentence using words which are anagrams of each other?'At the school recently only the ___ students could solve the ___ equation.'

6.A baby falls out of a 20 story building and survives. How?

7.There are a pound of feathers and a pound of seashells. What weighs more?

8.A man was found dead out in a field of snow. The ony tracks that were left was a set of footprints between two parrallel lines. Who should the police be looking for?

9.President Clinton is listed as our 41st president but only 40 men have held the office. Why?

10.A little pool with two layers of wall around it.One white and soft and the other dark and hard amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of a green grass. What am I?

Um, I'll try all the ones I have an idea about.

1. Roosters can't lay eggs, only hens can.

2. EYE

3. ?

4. ?

5. ???

6. That could be answered many ways. It could be protected by a basket, it could've fallen onto something soft, or it could've been carried by a tornado(true story).

7. A pound of feathers, since feathers are measured differently than seashells.

8. Someone in a car? You can't tell without knowing more. :/

9. Clinton is the 42nd President, isn't he? :/

10. ?

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
03-29-2010 04:33 AM
dragon132 Offline
Yoshi

:

wow.... but it still needs some answer

03-29-2010 05:54 PM
The Real Zelda Offline
Para Trooper

:

Ok shia,
I can't believe that so many ppl can't answer these riddles
So some of your questions are wrong
Corrections:
1.Correct!Roosters can't lay eggs!
2.Correct!
3.The answer is sand
6. Um...it can happen in real life but according to the riddle that's wrong.The answer is that the baby fell out of the first floor!
Rest I will tell when I get all the answers
If I do,then I'll edit it
But if you have an answer,then post it on this thread
And one more thing shia,don't quote on long posts or else it will be spamming.Since you are a moderator,you know that there would be a lot of important spaces and you are not allowed to waste any of it.And some lazy people don't really like to scroll on long posts because that makes them bored.So don't do it again.

[Image: 2ceg6si.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2010 12:27 AM by The Real Zelda.)
03-30-2010 12:24 AM
dragon132 Offline
Yoshi

:

i think:
4. First you must take the rope around the twig and then take the rope find out how long one kilometer is and take about one meter longer and then you have to take the rope up sling it to the other pillar and then start walking VERY VERY VERY VERY softly at the rope to you are a the other pillar.

Other is impossible to me

03-30-2010 12:50 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(03-30-2010 12:24 AM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  And one more thing shia,don't quote on long posts or else it will be spamming.Since you are a moderator,you know that there would be a lot of important spaces and you are not allowed to waste any of it.And some lazy people don't really like to scroll on long posts because that makes them bored.So don't do it again.

Eh, I just thought it'd be easier to do that, since people wouldn't have to scroll all the way to the top to see the questions, and it wasn't that long of a post. Not sure what you mean on important spaces? If I remember correctly, a page always displays the same number of posts, even if they have a lot of long ones?

I really don't see what the problem is but I'll try to not quote long-ish posts again, if that pleases you.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
03-30-2010 09:06 AM
dragon132 Offline
Yoshi

:

dont for distrubing you the real zelda, but can you say if that i answered is correct or not?

And one thing, i must say you're good the find questions!Smile

04-01-2010 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Riddles Game Niko 2 3,073 06-19-2009 11:20 PM
Last Post: Niko
  Guess this Song Irish_27 44 31,999 05-11-2009 08:15 AM
Last Post: Pocket Rocket
  Guess the game a1329th 28 26,161 11-10-2008 05:23 PM
Last Post: Yoshi