Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Big Grin The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!
http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/
^Click and post your results.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocko's Modern Life and Donkey Kong. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!
winwinwinwinwinwin

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Scooby Doo. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Magnum PI and Metroid. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
02-03-2010 03:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!
are you aware that this link has some unsuggestive topics?

but besides that

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!

Tatsunoko's Samurai cats ftw.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
02-03-2010 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

(02-03-2010 06:41 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  are you aware that this link has some unsuggestive topics?
I live on the edge. Tongue

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and 24. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!
METAL MAN AND JACK BAUER IN '12!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Futurama. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!
Cartman can already do a great cover of Come Sail Away. This would be funny.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Teletubbies. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!
It's perfect.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Yoshi's Island. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
Title: Kamek and Mr. Burns do evil stuff.

02-03-2010 08:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Teletubbies. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

I will SO keep this somewhere on my computer. Maybe, just maybe, someday...KEKEKE Tongue

And lol, this thread is epic. Fanfiction can be great(Death Note yaoi...<3 xD), but it also brings about things you can never unthink. What a great way to mock it, LOL.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hellsing and Trigun. The story should use a party as a plot device!
Wow. I got an anime one. OH THE IRONY xD. And the sad part is, I bet quite a few people have done that. Poor Alucard/Celes/Schrodinger/otherfangirlbait...

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Street Sharks and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight Zone and Trigun. The story should use furries as a plot device!
DO NOT WANT.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Monty Python & the Holy Grail. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
02-03-2010 09:37 AM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Nash Bridges and Meerkat Manor. The story should use a party as a plot device!

I have no idea what Nash Bridges is and I don't watch Meerkat Manor.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Alf and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

O_O Next!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Street Sharks and Days of our Lives. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

This would be... weird.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Atlas Shrugged and Emeril Legasse. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

OMG! Emeril = Barack Obama!

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
02-03-2010 09:47 AM
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and Soul Calibur. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
Everything's normal until Elmo gets possesed by Soul Edge.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Seinfeld and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!
Wario meets Kramer!

02-03-2010 10:52 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Black Dragon Wrote:
Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Monty Python & the Holy Grail. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
02-03-2010 11:06 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and Iron Chef. The story should use furries as a plot device!
Now this might actually be interesting. Except maybe for the furries.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Seinfeld and Resident Evil. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!
o.O No thanks.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Full House and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
LOL.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch and Flavor Flav. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
That would be strange indeed xD.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and Godzilla. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!
This is something that might actually do well in real xD.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
02-04-2010 11:02 AM
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Captain Planet. The story should use incest as a plot device!
THE POWER IS YOURS!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Super Mario Bros. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!
Mario pities fools.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Star Fox. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
Slippy's incompitence kills Kenny!

02-04-2010 11:42 AM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

(To Metal Man's last set): Those are easily the best ones yet!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Major League Baseball and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use body switching as a plot device!
Hmmm... it would be interesting to see Squall, Ultimecia, and Gilgamesh playing baseball together.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Iron Man. The story should use rape as a plot device!
In the words of my avatar, IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRNSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Teletubbies. The story should use religion as a plot device!
Do spirits and spirit mediums count as a religious plot device? (Oh, and lol at Teletubbies in court.)

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
02-07-2010 12:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smilie_v2_Mario The Fake Game Generator! ToadsEgg 16 16,413 06-22-2011 09:12 AM
Last Post: ToadsEgg