Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How was your day?
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: How was your day?
there has been aot of thunderstorms latly where i live an the power was out a day ago

June 23 2008

today i falcon punched my fridge and it broke
LOL XD XD
the selves fell off and the pop fell and ya mess

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2008 05:26 PM by Biolizard13.)
06-08-2008 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

:(Today....I did noting!;
ΰίήϋϊέάΪ

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
06-26-2008 01:36 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

thursday i picked up my pre-ordered Megaman Starforce 2 Zerker x Ninja YAY!!
and Friday we went to some church thing we left then it rained like heck XD
and this morning it rained like heck

06-29-2008 01:35 PM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

*Yawn* Just got back from an all-nighter at my friend's house, it rained and was windy around 9 pm, but it cleared up the rest of the night. Big Grin

P.S. Sleeping on a trampoline with five other people is uncomfortable, and you all sink to the middle. XD
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2008 04:56 AM by me_just_in.)
06-30-2008 04:55 AM
DevilMario Offline
Para Trooper

:

lol @ trampoline.

it's kinda like sleeping in a hammock meant for one person and 4 people being in it, before it broke and I was made to fix it, even though i was on there first >_>

gits =P

[Image: belowposterva4.gif]
06-30-2008 06:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

i ate a bunch of popcorn today and cut my hand on the Fridge Sad
because the latch was really sharp
looks like it got it's revenge
Mr. L Wrote:today i falcon punched my fridge and it broke
LOL XD XD
the selves fell off and the pop fell and ya mess

Lol Smile

07-03-2008 07:08 PM
Mario-Man Offline
Bowser jr

:

Yesterday I was in Turkey, Today I'm back in Ireland! Ugh! Rainy belfast! I repeate UGh! Yesterday was rather fun, on the plane I sat beside a sleeping man who jumped up quickly and shouted when we landed, he nearly gave me a heartattack! He also made me spill my water over my shirt and Shorts! Sad Not nice looking wet from head to toe! Not nice atall. We got an over priced MC Donallds at the air port! Sad But other than the old man and water the rest of the flight went ok, beat Super Mario world (gba version) onthe plane after alot of trys! My sister nearly killed me when a got to the bit when Bowser tried to stomp on me and lost. I raised my hand and slamed it on the arm rest (I'm such a bad loser) She thought I would wake up the old man but h didn't stir at all! So that was yesterday, I can't tell you all about today because it's still eirly!

[Image: 6toc2a3e.png]
Click here to level up my license!
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?28519
07-23-2008 08:47 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

My day was pretty miserable, today's my only non-uni day other than the weekend... and it was a pretty boringggg one...all my mates seem to have disappeared it's been pretty lonley and my internets been dead all day too... boo. I also managed to break my only bowl on my way to the kitchen which makes eating soup a challenge... so now i've stole someone else's which I shall now have to return subtly... after I use it for breakfast tomorrow Tongue

... i need hugs Sad

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2008 10:04 PM by Shadow.)
07-23-2008 10:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

Mario-Man Wrote:Yesterday I was in Turkey, Today I'm back in Ireland! Ugh! Rainy belfast! I repeate UGh! Yesterday was rather fun, on the plane I sat beside a sleeping man who jumped up quickly and shouted when we landed, he nearly gave me a heartattack! He also made me spill my water over my shirt and Shorts! Sad Not nice looking wet from head to toe! Not nice atall. We got an over priced MC Donallds at the air port! Sad But other than the old man and water the rest of the flight went ok, beat Super Mario world (gba version) onthe plane after alot of trys! My sister nearly killed me when a got to the bit when Bowser tried to stomp on me and lost. I raised my hand and slamed it on the arm rest (I'm such a bad loser) She thought I would wake up the old man but h didn't stir at all! So that was yesterday, I can't tell you all about today because it's still eirly!

Ireland... awww... yes please Tongue swap? Water, annoying, at least it was only water! Congratz on passing super mario gba Tongue xo

07-23-2008 10:07 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

me_just_in Wrote:*Yawn* Just got back from an all-nighter at my friend's house, it rained and was windy around 9 pm, but it cleared up the rest of the night. Big Grin

P.S. Sleeping on a trampoline with five other people is uncomfortable, and you all sink to the middle. XD

woo-hoo, all nighter hey? What were u up to? And agreed with the trampoline, it can also get very cold! ... so i've been told xo

07-23-2008 10:09 PM