Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychodia
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Psychodia
Yes... I apologize for my long, un-planned absence. My powercord to my laptop broke so I had to use the really slow house computer to use the net so in the end I gave up.. Today is my birthday and I got a new cord. Anywho I just started my own forum and I hope you all join.

It's basically a geeks forum, it contains all types of art & literature, gaming, nerdiness, etc... I think most of you will love it. Big Grin

http://psychodia.ipbfree.com

I'm still setting it up but it will be good soon.

[Image: 85felq1.png][Image: 6pznvya.jpg]
04-06-2008 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

RE: Psychodia
Happy B-day!

P.S. I'll definitely check out your forums, they sound cool.
04-06-2008 10:57 PM
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Thanks. Glad to see you joined. Big Grin

04-06-2008 11:09 PM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

Forum is looking good mate, and happy birthday!

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
04-07-2008 02:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

so i geuss you'll be here more often right? anyways great site!

MAYBYE I will join

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
04-08-2008 10:05 AM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Its pretty cool, I finally got the opportunity to post some comments up on the boards today.
04-13-2008 10:13 AM
Wario Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Thanks guys. Big Grin Yeah, I noticed that you advertised on Zelda Realm for me. Thanks for that! Smile

Anywho I'm working on a main site for Psychodia and in our gaming section, I'm looking for a fansite for every game. Anywho, obviously unless I get millions of members and make hundreds of them staff, I can't maintain a fansite for every game..

So I was wondering if you would be willing to combine with Psychodia? Not just affiliate or exchange links, actually become part of my site? For example, after I grow a bit more I will be buying domains and putting hundreds of dollars into my site, I will give you your own domain (I'm referring to Timby) called

http://www.psychodia.com/mariomayhem/

or something along those lines, which would basically be a link to this site, the main site not the forum.. You could still be a separate site, you wouldn't even have to talk about Psychodia or anything. The fact that you would be under the psychodia domain would be enough.

I would have no control over your site or anything and Timby would still be the founder here, you'd basically just be owned by Psychodia though and if people go

Gaming > Fansites > Nintendo > Mario

through my site, it will lead them to the Mariomayhem main site, so it would benefit you in getting more views and members.

Please, I ask this as a friend thing rather than a business thing. I want Psychodia to have as much to offer as possible and rather than trying to maintain millions of pages or sites at once, I figure it better to just have separate fansites.

Also, I'm putting a lot of effort into the viewing growth of Psychodia - Hopefully we will have thousands of members soon, and many of those members will be interested in Mario as it is a popular game, but rather than getting a really popular Mario site to combine with me - I'd prefer if you guys did! Wink

So how about it? It doesn't require any effort on your part, I'll just link to you for now via my site and when I buy domain names I'll pay for yours (http://www.psychodia.com/Mariomayhem.com) and you won't have to worry about paying a cent anymore.

Of course this is optional and I won't even mention Mario Mayhem if you disagree with this idea. I've just seen that Neoseeker seem to have a site for every game and I want to do the same - but as Psychodia does more than just gaming it's a bit hard to maintain specific game sites.

Come on.. Help me out!! Big Grin Thanks.

05-08-2008 05:51 PM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

Perhaps we should discuss it in a PM. But from what I can understand you are basically going to have a website that is a collection of links to other websites?

What do you mean you would own Mario Mayhem? It sounds like you are talking about hosting websites under your own sub-domains.

Perhaps you could outline a bit better what your plan is, because at the moment it sounds just like me giving you all my hard work and losing our identity Tongue

I am never going to complain if you put a link to us, and i'd be happy to return the favour, but I don't want to move URLs or anything and I don't really want to give up my hard work, I do this site for fun and for the people that come and enjoy it.

05-09-2008 02:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DevilMario Offline
Para Trooper

:

Becoming a partner site sounds like a better idea. Not just an affiliate, but like you actually help each other out in ways normal affiliates wouldn't.

I'll give you an example:
My Site, Nintendo Extreme is partnered with Genius_41's site, Roysten's Fishbowl

We post news articles about each others sites and generally help each other out with coding and such. Genius_41 sets up some things on the forums for me while I help out coding RF's main site.

We also discuss each other's plans for the sites and exchange ideas.

See where I'm going with this?

[Image: belowposterva4.gif]
05-09-2008 06:36 AM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

DevilMario Wrote:Becoming a partner site sounds like a better idea. Not just an affiliate, but like you actually help each other out in ways normal affiliates wouldn't.

I'll give you an example:
My Site, Nintendo Extreme is partnered with Genius_41's site, Roysten's Fishbowl

We post news articles about each others sites and generally help each other out with coding and such. Genius_41 sets up some things on the forums for me while I help out coding RF's main site.

We also discuss each other's plans for the sites and exchange ideas.

See where I'm going with this?

Off topic I know, but each time I visit your site it keeps getting better and better, nice work mate!

05-09-2008 04:28 PM