Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space RP (DON'T ABANDON!!)
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Space RP
(There goes our surprise attack...Though we still have a little trick up our sleeve Wink.)

~Layurin~

"Hehehehe!! They've fallen for our trap!! Perfect! Turn the ship around and get into the teleporter; we're going to teleport inside their ship!"
I say as I run into the teleporter along with half of the Vandenhein army. It was a piece of technology the Vandenhein had developed themselves, a huge teleporter capable of moving 400+ people, and even planes and armored vehicles. We would be teleporting to the lower decks, wiping them out a floor at a time. They won't know what hit them!
"Hurry the f-ck up, everyone! They're coming towards the ship as we speak!"
"YES, SIR!!!"
Everyone shouts. Everyone in the army was on the high now, with each one having some animal feature, as was part of the high. They also each had the signature bright white skin with some sort of black markings on their face. It looked like a skeleton parade.
"Good! Teleporter, on!"
I yell as the teleporter glows and we, the 400+ Vandenhein army, is transported in to the middle of the lower Zoonos deck. Let the chaos begin.
The Vandenhein disperse immediately, taking advantage of our surprise attack to kill any stunned Zoonos. The floor is covered with Zoonos and Vandenhein blood, as a few of my men were killed either by their comrades or by a Zoonos counterattack. I just love the sight of this!!
"Hehehe, yes, that's it! Kill them all, slaughter them like the heathen they are!!"
I stab a Zoonos in the heart with my sword, then rip it out sideways so there's a big, gaping hole in his side.
"Hahaha, I wonder how long it will be before they end our fun, mm?! Knowing these idiots it'll likely take quite a while!!"
We finish with this floor in a matter of seconds and start to head up to the next level as the Vandenhein ship speeds off into the distance, waiting to teleport us back/meet up with us later.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
12-13-2009 07:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

-Sheys

I hear the screams down below
"READY THE SENTRIES." I shout. The mechanics, surrounding the elevator below, ready the sentries. Jockeys (Small creatures with a purple tinted skin that jumped on your head, blocked your sight, and held your arms down and steered you into danger, yes, it is based off of the Left 4 Dead 2 Jockey Tongue) were ready to jump, while riflemen in back of them readied their weapons. Cages of Pinacs with sharpened claws and jaws squaked. It sounded like a jungle in there. As soon as the Vandenhein got up, all h-ll broke loose.

-Jesor
"Hm hm hm..." I chuckle, looking at the Vandenhein ship
"Another species to conquer..." I turn to my ship, its size is the size of four normal Zoonos fighters combined, able to hold an entire platoon. I jump in, walk to the cockpit, launch with five other ships, then go into cloak. We teleport to the Vandenhein ship, I drop a bomb, its power breaches the hull. I drop another one, while the other five wipe out a huge amount of the fighters. They slam into the hull, causing huge dents. The Vandenhein ship slowly turns and teleports, we go along with it.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
12-13-2009 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

-Jesor

I chuckle
"You can run, but not fast enough to outrun US." I dive and smash into a dent in the ship, I create a hole, I fly around in the cruiser, shooting barrels filled with fuel. Explosions destroy tons of ammunition. I smash into another dent and go back out into space. Cannons fire, attempting to destroy my ship. I fire missles at the cockpit.

Oh yeah, BD, I think I have found a song that sounds like your race It's good.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
12-25-2009 12:31 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: Space RP (DON'T ABANDON!!)
Post of Revivalness

01-21-2010 09:37 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Character update

(Note: I have changed Jesor's name to Subreenah, and in Zoonos, the u is oo.)

[Image: 500539524588_lrg.png]

Name: Subreenah
Bio: Daughter of Fonou Prosentek. Captured by the Grox

02-08-2010 10:10 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

-Subreenah

As we head out of the hull, we noticed something was pointed right at us, or should I say about 100 turrets were pointed at us, we went into a warp back to the Grox ship. As we landed in the hangar, I noticed the oxygen tank to my breacher was punctured.

I walked to the bridge, it was always dark scarlet, lit dimly by red lights in there, it was very glum in there. I walked up to a creature whose mass was just a bit bigger than mine, it was connected to the ship, wires connected to the walls, computers, ceiling. It was staring, quite literally, out into space. I then spoke
"Lord, we have failed to destroy the enemy ship..." the Grox warlord spun around, keeping his sight straight, not looking at anything except the wall. Enraged, he yelled
"WHAT!?" The ground seemed to shake, his deep, cold, overpowering voice seemed to make the room shake. It made a few at the computers jump. He ripped a cord out of a computer as if it was his tentacle, then he slashed my face with it, not only stinging, but electrocuting me. Oil dripped from that slash, the pain was so excruciating that I could have cried... If I were a Zoonos.
"I sent you to destroy the ship! WHY DID YOU COME BACK!?" he boomed.
"Turrets." I said calmly, showing him that I wasn't afraid, but angry. He slashed me again.
"YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED!!" he then set his sights on me, which made the ship tilt downwards. He tried to slash me again, but I grabbed the cord and shoved it against his chest, electrocuting him. He roared in agony, then bashed me away. I landed on my stomach.
"TAKE IT AWAY!" He boomed, the guards at the door grabbed me at the arms, I tried to get out of their grip and kill the warlord, but I couldn't, I felt a prick in my arm, and then everything went black.

I woke up in a white room, much like the one that I had been in after I was turned into one of them, I still remembered how the warlord said "It" rather than "Her". Had he not known the difference of male and female? The topic didn't matter, but... Wait, I WAS in the room that I had been in before. Had they made any modifications? But, all I know was that I was naked, I was cold, I was bored..., and I felt angry. A surgeon walked into the room with a devious looking smile, he said in an evil voice
"It's time for your medicaaationnnn!" I leaped, tackled him, and then snapped his neck, killing him. They had made a mistake turning me into a merciless killing machine, I ripped off his scalpel arm, just in case I had to do any type of fighting with pointy, sharp objects. I grabbed a lab coat that was suited for a Zoonos, Krenalantra/Grox and put it on. It fit me perfectly. It had blood and oil stains on it. Perfect. I set off on a killing spree.

04-30-2010 12:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Space RP (No War RP) Blaziken 19 18,714 08-31-2010 02:42 PM
Last Post: Blaziken