• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space RP (DON'T ABANDON!!)
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Space RP
I get up from the corner and grunt
"F-ck...Those stupid Zoonos messed this all up..."
I glance up at the Queen who was knocked unconscious from the barrage.
Hn...Atleast they made it easy for me...Burn in h-ll, Your Majesty...
I raise my guns and shoot the Queen square in the eyes, killing her instantly. The executioners lift up their helmets to reveal that they weren't executioners at all, infact they were rogues themselves. I smirk as I speedwalk from the room, wanting to leave as soon as possible.
"Operation S.A.B.O. is complete. May the Vandenhein live prosperously for a long time to come..."
I glide down many flights of stairs in a matter of seconds, landing in a small, dimly lit room at the bottom of the ship.
"I assume we're ready to leave, then?"
I ask to everyone in the room, also rogues.
"Yes, everyone has been loaded onto the ship."
"Alright then. Get to the ship, prepare the engines. I imagine they've discovered that worthless Queen by now, so we've got to hurry."
I will be remembered as scum, as a traitor, and as someone to hate...But that's okay. It's for the greater good of my people. Hope you do better than mother, Layurin...
I get in to the pilot's chair and start up the ship, leaving the Vandenhein behind, hopefully for good.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2009 08:58 AM by Black Dragon.)
11-24-2009 08:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

As we go into land on Barkas, I say
"I wonder, what if the tracker on the Fighter got into the cruiser we were on. I'd like to track it, I may be able to have a stealth mission commenced, gather some info about the alien race, weapons, ships and missions, then get out of there." Rysip looks over and says
"Chances are that the tracker is still on the fighter and the fighter is still on the cruiser." I turn to him and say
"Then, why not we go to the ship with a boarding party?" Fonou steps in and explains
"Near impossible, The fighter may have either fell our or had been destroyed by the crew, and plus, the chip may have been crushed or smashed by a piece of debris." I go back saying
"Well, I'd like to learn more about this species, so I guess it's worth trying..."

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
11-25-2009 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

"Hmph...So, I'm a rogue now, huh? Heh, gone from one of the top commanders to less than a peasant...What an odd twist of fate..."
I say with a sigh as I slink back in my chair. I had agreed to do this, to abandon them, but it didn't make it any easier...
"Bring up the map. We need to make ourselves as wanted as possible. Break every interstellar law we can. I want every species in this universe out to get us."
I say as I plot a course on the map.
"First...let's go with something risky...how about a mass robbery?"
I chime almost cheerfully. Might as well start off with the more dangerous ones, eh?

11-25-2009 10:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Rysip, Fonou and I strap on invisibility harnesses. Fonou goes over the regular rules with the harness
"Now remember, this harness's invisibility only lasts for one minute. The slower you move, the more blended in you are. Use this only when sneaking in front of guards. Now, are your weapons silenced and loaded?" Rysip, 3 other crew members and I nod our heads. Fonou finishes
"If you are out of battery, or need assistance, there is a button on your right strap, press it, and one of us will come to you."

The small boarding ship takes off, almost noiseless. The majority of the ride is silent, not a peep comes out of anyone. Only the quiet roar and the beeping of the radar is heard. I look out the window behind me, I see that we're in an asteroid belt. Fonou's voice emits from the com links that each member of the squad has.
"We're heading through an asteroid belt, better sit down." The five in the dimly lit ship sit down and hold the handlebars next to the seat. After a few good dips, turns, and near-misses, the beeping stops, we have found the Vandenhein cruiser.

Rattling shakes the ship while the screws in the back of the ship drill into the cargo bay's wall, a hole is made, then the ship perfectly fits in the wall like a massive puzzle piece. the airlock in the ship opens, and we all climb out. I take out my pistol, screw on a silencer, push down a metal lever, load a plasma rock in the side of the gun, and look down the sights, I look to Fonou, who whispers into the com
"Alright, Sheys, Rysip, and Tores (One of the other Zoonos), take the air shaft, Bara, Rote and I will take the electrical shafts. Remember what I said before flight, there's a button on the right strap, press it for help."
"Aye" we all whisper.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
11-25-2009 11:28 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

So I guess I'll try my hand at having two characters in this RP <_<. I'll say which Point of View I'm in when I switch.

~Layurin(the new Queen of the Vandenhein, daughter of the just-murdered Queen)~

I stand up slowly from where I was kneeling beside my mother and her blood.
"Heh...Didn't think Lulu'd go this far. I know my mom did some crazy sh-t to her family but d-mn, I didn't know she'd actually kill her! She always was sensitive..."
I sigh and walk out of the room as guards carry the body away. It had only been about 30 minutes since Lucy had shot my mother, and the cruiser was in an uproar. Everyone wanted to know how it had happened and why.
"Jeez...You were willing to die to get her off the throne? Leave it to you to come up with such a crazy scheme...I guess I have no choice but to come after you. But not now, I've got my own affairs to deal with...Such as this d-mn war that refuses to stop!"
I say the last part with a mix of excitement and exasperation, since this war had been going on for quite sometime. It was really quite pathetic, really. It had all started over a dispute of bounty money, with both sides demanding that it was their's. Both sides are suffering heavy losses because of my mother's greed. No wonder Lucy killed her...
"I guess when you said you had a plan to stop this war, it was really "Operation kill the queen, disappear, and leave the peace treaty to you!", right? Thanks..."

11-25-2009 01:26 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

As Rysip, the other and I walk through the immense air shaft we find an air vent opening, we walk to it, this led to the snipers' balcony in the chamber, since it was dark up there, all we had to do was whisper and walk low. One of the snipers near the edge, I walk by it, accidentally kicking it off of the edge, I lean over to watch it fall a great distance, my eyes widen with terror as it falls, the other two look over, both terrified, also. The weapon nails the ground and a loud crack sounds out, the sniper had fired. Every single guard and person of royalty looked up to us, Rysip yelled
"SH-T!!!" We all ran. Every single guard raised their weapons and unloaded on our position. The invisibility was useless considering that the enemy had spotted us. We run back into the shaft

As Fonou, Bara, and Rote crawl through the electrical shaft, Bara whispers
"I think Sheys and the others are in trouble." Fonou looks over to Bara, whose face looks worried
"I think so, too, I heard a loud crack." he replied. Bara looks through a glass window, behind it, is the chamber, she whispers to Fonou
"Come look at this!" Fonou slides over. Looks though the glass to see the guards going up into the air ducts.
"Oh no... We got to abort this mission." Fonou turns on his comm-link and whispers
"Abort Mission, abort mission!" I reply
"Agreed, those guards are hot on our asses! But I got one source of information, this weird map, and a book. It looks like schematics of something. Something like a super weapon." Fonou, with excitement in his voice, says
"Well, turn on your invisibility on! We'll be right there! Mission accomplished!"

11-25-2009 01:46 PM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

[Image: 4133123309_ec56cef738_m.jpg]
Name: Adam
Race: HUnewm
Bio: lived though childhood trauma, that later made him into a powerful and ruthless soldier, quickly going up in ranks, the emperor of Planet Zolombi
found interest in him and rounded together the strongest of fighters, making Adam the commander of the army.
▬▬
"Kehe!" looking into monitors "who exactly did you say we were fighting, Emperor?"
"....an unknown force, we have yet to find a reason why they are attacking us...."
starting to turn pale, Adam saw more of his comrades disappearing, constantly fearing he was next
"and what of the other armies? why did'nt you send them out as well?" "I've answered you already, they're all at a different battle zone" *transmission cut*
"gah!" Adam's ship begins shaking, he stirs he ship around completely, and fires several missiles, causing the enemy ship to explode.

"Where are all these goons coming from?!?"

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 02:14 AM by Biolizard13.)
11-26-2009 02:13 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

~Still Layurin~

I turn around as a group of soldiers come rushing out of the control room.
"They're back! The Zoonos returned!"
I stare back at them, not really comprehending at first. Then I burst out laughing.
"Oh my gods, why on Varnek did those idiots return? This is just too much...We were going to let them go free for severely damaging our ship-something unheard of-but no, they had to come back and dig their own graves! They'll be lucky to escape without a head!"
I settle my laughing down slightly and turn around, walking to my room. Before I go in, I turn back to the guards and say
"Tell one of our tracking teams to go after them with a group of fighters. They'll stand no chance."

~Lucy~

"Okay, so here's the plan. We'll invade through the inner sewer system. It's pretty small so it won't take very long to get into the shruten(think palace). Once we're in, kill anyone who sees you, excluding the higher-ups. Make your way to the inner sanctum..."
I say, pointing to a route I had drawn on a map.
"...and we'll force our way into the treasure room. There, we'll take as much as we can, and leave as quickly as possible. About half of us will stay behind the rest to fend off any unwanted defenders. Everyone ready?"
"Aye!!"
Everyone shouts at once.
"Good! Let's do this, for our people!"
With that, we all storm out of the cruiser that I had hidden in a forcefield-type-object. The beginning of my criminal history starts now.

11-26-2009 02:49 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

As Rysip, Tores and I run through the ducts, we meet up with three guards, all three turn to us and raise their weapons, we dispatch them all with shots to the head. I run over and pick up one's rifle, I see that my silencer could fit on it, so I screw it on. We run on, then about 30 seconds later, we come to a 4 way intersection.
"Sh-t!!, what now?" Rysip says
"Split up." I reply
"That's suicide!" Tores complains.
"But it's also saving the rest of us." I say.
"Tores, take the right, Rysip, take the left, I'll keep going forward" I level the gun up and look down the sights. Hoping to not run into any guards

40 minutes later, I come to an exit, I look at the schematics, it seems as though as there is a map, I am near the cargo bay. I radio to the others
"I've found an exit!" then, like magic, the two others come out of vents nearby. We enter a room in what seems like where things are beamed up. We go to the center to find the ship. Fonou, Bara and Rote crawl out of the electrical vents. Bara is covered in what seems like cooled plasma, Rote brushing some of, avoiding any area where Bara feels "Uncomfortable". Fonou looks at us
"What happened?" I look over to him and say
"We gotta get out. Fast, guards have spotted us. I think that they should... Be.... Here...... Any......................... Second......" I say looking around at the surrounding guards, each rifle leveled at our heads, Rote stops brushing the plasma off of Bara to look up at a rifle's barrel pointed at his head.
"Awww, crap." He says, worry in his voice. Then, a path opens, the new Queen walks through, Rysip turning his head away, coughs. The Queen looks up to me
"Tall one, aren't you?"
"Stand down, guards." She says.
"Hrm, so, thinking of getting away with this?" She tears the schematics and map out of my claws, I growl.
"What?" She asks with a stern face. She spits at my feet, landing on my toe. I growl louder. Then she spits in my face, which causes me to snap, I grasp her neck, choking her with the least of effort, I lift her up off of the ground. All of the guards raise their guns to me.
"Listen, lady, you have just met your match in war, and I don't plan on dying in this trash of a place." I whisper angrily while Rote takes out his blade slowly, he then stabs one guard, moving like lightning, one guard pulls the trigger. I duck while it whizzes by my head, I whip the Queen, knocking over 6 guards like bowling pins. I take out the rifle, then unload on a good 12 guards, the rest slicing at the guards' necks. But unfortunatly, the guards lead us into the beam down point. We're stuck in a circle, dodging fire, until, a shine of light, Goroff tossed a grenade, blowing up a huge chunk of the circle of guards, he beckons us into the ship, the entire group dashes in, dodging plasma bolts on the way out. The door closes, and we speed away.

11-26-2009 03:04 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

~Layurin~

I get up from where I lay after being nearly choked to death.
"D-mn, you guards fought WORSE than toddlers!! They got away!! Good thing our trackers and fighters are still there...Everyone who survived that little show, leave to your stations."
I say, not at all pleased with any of my army at the moment, and almost hoping that they would all die. Gods, how did we ever become one of the most feared races in the universe like this?
They risked their own heads for those stupid blueprints? Pah...I doubt what was on there even works. Just some crazy machine my mother was making. I was planning to use it as a new weapon, but since they obviously want to build one, why not let them and test it out ourselves?
"Those Zoonos have no idea what they've gotten themselves into...Hah! Our match in war? I'd love to see how they fight! It'd be fun to watch them burn!"

~Lucy~

As our troupe comes back to the ship, slightly worn and beaten, and a little smaller, we overlook what we had gotten.
"Hm...We did better than I thought we would, for our first crime...As promised, you will each get your own share of the treasure. I will deposit it however you want, though know if you choose to store it here that it's not my responsibility if someone steals it."
I sigh as I take a drink from my mug, and as everyone leaves I turn around and look at the monitor to see what's happening to the Vandenhein.
Just so what I do isn't wasted by some idiots...
What I see almost makes me spit out my drink all over the monitor.
"WHAT THE F--K ARE THE ZOONOS DOING BACK THERE?!"
I yell, surprised. And when I see that they got the blueprints, it only makes me more shocked.
"Wow...They wanted the former Queen's blueprints? F-ck, I could've given them those, though it would mean a serious disadvantage. Let's hope those f-cktards don't plan on sharing those. The whole universe would go into turmoil, what with those weak races trying to overpower the more deserving ones."
I sigh as I rub my temples, frustrated but oddly amused that the Zoonos did something so stupid yet smart. I bring up a keyboard and open a message to send to the Zoonos' ship.
Thank you, Vandenhein communication system...
On the screen, I type,
"Hello, remember me? The person who you almost killed when I just wanted to ask you a few questions? Anyways, I just wanted to warn you. You have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. If your goal was to have one of the most feared races out to get you, then you've succeeded. I suggest you return those blueprints to the Vandenhein now, unless you want to get me involved. And trust me, that wouldn't be to your favor. Smile

Oh, and don't even think about sharing those. Unless you want the entire universe to cave in on itself because of its greed and lust for power.
-Lulu"

11-27-2009 01:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Space RP (No War RP) Blaziken 19 18,716 08-31-2010 02:42 PM
Last Post: Blaziken