• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space RP (DON'T ABANDON!!)
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Space RP
Okay, cool. So here's some info on meh character, then(sorry for length ._.):

[Image: lucreciarpgpic.jpg]
(that's her non-battle outfit, she wears a skin-tight body suit when piloting...)
Name: Lucrecia, Lucy for short
Race: Vandenhein
Occupation/Government Standing: 2nd-in-command
Short Bio: Orphaned at a young age, Lucrecia was adopted by the queen's then-2nd-in-command, Mallius. After he mysteriously died, she was taken in by the queen and raised to be the ultimate military official. She quickly rose through the ranks and took the place of her adoptive father. Although she is 2nd-in-command, she disagrees strongly with the queen's plans, though her loyalty to her people keeps her from expressing such. She loves war like all Vandenhein, but will not hesitate to put herself in danger to save others of her race, and thinks through all of her actions thoroughly.
▬▬
I head out to the loading docks, where several hundreds of pilots are boarding ships, ready to attack.
"16-2, attention!"
I yell as I walk over to a group of about 100 ships, the fastest of the fleet.
"Get ready to fly, we invade in 1 hour!"
"Aye, Commander!"
I smile slightly with satisfaction and turn away, walking to my ship. It is very streamlined, like the others of the fleet, and has two high-tech guns on the side. The motors are made with advanced Vandenhein technology that never need re-fueling. I give the ship a once-over to make sure everything is secure, and hop into the cockpit.
"16-2 is ready. Commencing operation S.A.B.O."

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
11-22-2009 06:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I think I should post a little about my character
[Image: 500381826480_lrg.png]
Name: Sheys Rosontek
DOB: 5/16/2916
Weight: 339 Pounds (That is normal for a Zoonos)
Height: 7'10"
Race: Zoonos
Rank in Society: Emperor, High
Bio: Parents killed in a raid by the Xortes (Different country on Barkas) troops. In this raid, Sheys got a scar on his right eye by a merciless soldier. Fortunatly, Fleet Master Fonou and two other Captains killed the two attackers and took Sheys and Rysip's egg. Sheys grew up as Fonou's son.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 10:52 PM by Blaziken.)
11-22-2009 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I fly closer to the Vandenhein ship, hoping not to be seen, I look at the size of the cruiser, accidentally ramming the throttle forward, I fly back into my seat, pulling up on the joystick. I go up and into the bottom of the ship, I am knocked unconscious.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
11-22-2009 12:33 PM
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

(11-19-2009 09:34 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  1. No, you may not be a Mega Man character, Metal Man (Bet that crushed your thought)
D:
But then, who will guard the Robot Reactor? Megaleg got asploded.

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
11-23-2009 11:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

As we're revving up our engines, there's a huge explosion from the floor of the loading dock.
"Sh-t! Are we under attack?!"
I grunt into my headset as the smoke and flames die down.
"Is everyone alright? Thank the gods whatever it is didn't hit near any planes...I'm going to go apprehend the one responsible. Operation S.A.B.O. is put on hold. Put up all defenses; anyone can see we're weakened now because of this intruder."
I open the cockpit and run over to the crash site, guns drawn.
"Alright you little sh-t, come out or I'll blow your head off..."
I see the pilot is unconscious however, so I jump up to the cockpit and smash the window. I grab him and throw him violently to the floor of the loading docks.
"Take this intruder and lock him up in Cell 02! Make sure he gets proper food and drink when he wakes up, but don't ask him any questions or answer his. Call me immediately and tell me all that he says when he wakes. Got it?"
I yell to a few guards who had run over to the plane.
"Yes m'am!"
They say back as they put him in high-tech handcuffs and carry him off.

11-23-2009 11:53 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Rysip, still in the gun, notices that this race is hostile, gun sticking up through the bottom, he unloads on some soldiers, disintegrating them, he runs to the cockpit and fires the homing rocket shotgun, it blasts through the floor, each bolt drilling through one soldier, then to the next, then to another, then the bolts die out. He jumps out, shotgun in hand. Blowing off any attackers' head.

Meanwhile, I slowly wake up, I see my feet being dragging behind me, not only do I see that, but I see between the legs... Erm... Yeah, I think to myself
"Damn, they freaking TOOK MY ARMOR." One guard says
"Shall we eat him?" another answers
"You heard the lady, she told us only to put this creature in a cell." One looks to me, my eyes zip shut. I get tossed in. I decide to open my eyes after ten minutes, I look around, I see that they have placed my lightly armored spandex suit in the corner, I crawl to it. My arm reaches out to grab it, but it's held down by some other prisoner, in a mentally insane-sounding voice, he says
"Ohh, hm, you want this, hm?" I reply
"Excuse me, this is mine, it won't fit you." The other prisoner moves his hand off of mine, he says
"Oh... Hm.... Well, my n-name's Goroff, I've been in t-this god forsaken place for a few years..." I look to him, surprised. I say
"A few years you said?"
"Y-yes, I have. N-no mercy this race shows, guard says next w-week I'll be executed."
"Well, since I plan to escape, I guess I should introduce myself since I'm taking you with me" I say pulling on the suit.
"My name's Sheys, Emperor Sheys Rosontek of the Zoonos race."
(11-23-2009 11:49 AM)Metal Man Wrote:  
(11-19-2009 09:34 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  1. No, you may not be a Mega Man character, Metal Man (Bet that crushed your thought)
D:
But then, who will guard the Robot Reactor? Megaleg got asploded.

Mario is evil, isn't he?

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2009 06:26 AM by Blaziken.)
11-24-2009 06:25 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I turn around just as a load of bullets is released into my soldiers.
"What's this? More attackers? How did I not notice this...damnit..."
I lift my gun at the creature and yell
"Stop this at once or I'll blow your head off! What race are you aligned with?! We are willing to let you off with minor punishment if you aren't aligned with our enemy! Just...stop killing my comrades..."
I say the last part mostly to myself, staring intently at the intruder. Just then, a beeping in my headset alerts me that the prisoner has awoken. I say softly into it.
"Ah, okay. Oh, there's another person in there? Must be some unlucky soul who got on the queen's badside...Okay, tell the intruder this. I have no intention of harming him, I merely wish to ask him some questions before deciding on whether or not he is a threat to us. And tell him to not even think of trying to escape, because that would be suicide even in regular conditions. In the middle of a war it's especially unwise."
I turn off my mic and shift my attention back to the attacker on the plane.
"Your comrade will suffer no harm as long as you inflict no more harm to my army. If you wish to see him, I am now going to his cell to interrogate him. You may come along, or you may wish to fight until I'm forced to kill you. Your choice."

11-24-2009 06:42 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Rysip looks to her. He says, sorta mumbling
"Weird look for a Commander, but sexy in a strange way..." He drops his gun, puts his claws up, and lifts up his visor. He says
"Alright, I surrender, just don't harm my brother."

As Lucy walks Rysip down the strip of cells, Rysip looks at the cell that Goroff is in. He slips away from the others and opens the door, Goroff scrambles up and out of the cell, bowing to Rysip as he goes, Rysip catches up with the group, Lucy leads the group into a huge chamber. The Queen, looking terribly angry that her ship just got attacked, points to an executioner, who is holding a rifle. I look up and around the chamber, the ceiling is decorated with sniper rifle barrels. All pointed at me. As the guards direct Rysip and I to the executioner, Lucy is left standing by herself.

11-24-2009 07:00 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I look at the creatures standing by the executioner, not too pleased with the "sexy" comment but deciding to let it slip.
"Your Majesty, if I may begin the interrogation now?"
"Yes, Lucy, you may begin. Creatures, answer honestly and you might be let free. Lie to us and you will leave here in pieces."
I slowly walk over to them and say
"So, what are your names, and with what race are you aligned with?"

11-24-2009 07:11 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I think to myself
"No, it is you that would be left in pieces, just as soon as the Zoonos fleet comes, and you won't be able to know what's comin'." I look up and say
"I am Sheys Rosontek, Emperor of the Zoonos Empire." Lucy looks over to Rysip, who says
"Rysip Rosontek, leader of weaponry, also brother of Sheys." The Queen goes from angry to curious. She says
"That will be enough, although, in order for you to leave, Sheys and Rysip, you must do one favor for me." Sheys's head goes down.
"You must give me... Weapon blueprints." Rysip looks over
"Never!" he says
"Excuse me?" the Queen replys, enraged.
"SENTENCED TO DEATH" She points to the executioner, loading the gun, the guards push us towards him, the bulky man levels the gun with my head, I look over to Rysip and whisper
"You still have the Signal?" Rysip nods slowly, he presses a button in the back of his belt, the door we came in through blasts open, smoke bellows out, filling the entire chamber. The executioner shoots wildly, Rysip and I hit the ground, we crawl to the Zoonos's feet, I'm picked up by the executioner, though, but Fonou, the fleet master, blows a hole in the executioner's chest. The mammoth looks down to his chest. Then falls over, I follow Fonou to the exit, the alarm sounds. Rysip, Fonou, I and three other Zoonos run for the ship in the hangar, we all get in, Fonou turns on the ship, and speeds out of the hangar. Going at 7,000 MPH, we outrun the fighters on our tail. Then fly into the hangar, the door controller closes the door, the pursuing fighters smash into the door, exploding on impact. The small fighter lands, and we all climb out. One of the Zoonos says
"Here's your armor, your majesty." he hands it to my, I put it on. I look around the hangar and say
"I'm hungry, any food here?" the titanic cruiser goes into a nearby Black Hole, teleporting us to Barkas's orbit.

11-24-2009 07:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Space RP (No War RP) Blaziken 19 18,716 08-31-2010 02:42 PM
Last Post: Blaziken