Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post your ORIGINAL MADE UP stories here!
Shadowdragonxx Offline
Para Trooper

:

Smilie_v2_Mario Post your ORIGINAL MADE UP stories here!
Title says it all Big Grin

"Shadows of our Souls": Chapter 1

"Hurry up!" shouted Kuri, my best friend. "We'll be late for school!" My name is Haruki Mitsu. I am 14 years old and am a first year in high school. I have a strange ability to control some electric objects at will, or even create electricity itself. Anyways, the greatest days of my life are ahead of me. I confessed my love to my new girlfriend and lover, Hoshiko Hiromi. She stated that she loved me, and started crying out of joy. But my life isn't all fun and games. There is this black hole that appeared ever since the school year started. I still have yet to investigate. Later that day in homeroom, I started to talk to Hoshiko. "Hey Hoshiko, I have a favor to ask you." "What is it?" she questioned. "Well," I said, twiddling my fingers. "I just thought you could take this box to the storeroom. In the hallway, Hoshiko saw a sign that read "Beware the Shikabane, it's the end..." She thought about it for a second. "That's complete crap!" she thought to herself. When she reached the storeroom, she opened the door and saw a peculiar shadowy figure. "Hello?" The sound of Hoshiko's voice echoed. "Is anybody there?" Instead of hearing a response, the figure reached out and grabber her. Hoshiko started to scream, and then passed out. In the classroom, I was somehow able to hear the scream; maybe it was telepathy or something. But that would make me psychic, wouldn't it? Right after the bell rang, I rushed outside, tracking the location of the scream. When I reached the warehouse, I saw Hoshiko unconscious. I then looked up to see the shadow standing right in front of me. "You bastard!!!" I yelled to the unknown entity. I charged up some electricity, and shot a continuous stream of electricity at it. After it fell to the ground, I picked up Hoshiko and took her to the nurse. After about an hour, Hoshiko began to wake up. "Hey, Hoshiko." I said in a calm, soothing voice. "How are you?" Hoshiko sat up in her bed. "Where am I?" she asked. "Your in the nurses office, you passed out after some shadowy thing grabbed you." The nurse then came into the room. "Shadowy thing... Are you referring to a shikabane?" she asked. "Wait, you know what it is?!" I asked. "Yes, actually I was just doing some research on them a little while ago," she said. "Shikabane are souls that need to feed off of the living to survive." "Okay, but I don't get it, what's going on here?" I asked, perplexed by the situation. "You have electric and psychic abilities, right?" Asked the nurse. "Yes," I replied. "Then you must be a Soul Shadow." After school, I wondered to myself, "Shikabane? Soul Shadow, what could this all mean?" As I approached my house, a Shikabane rose from the ground, giving off a murderous vibe.

I... Am a goat...?!

[Image: 4213239.png] Click me!
10-23-2009 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Post your ORIGINAL MADE UP stories here!
Hmm...I have no stories as of yet, but I'm developing one at the moment and it's looking to be pretty interestin x). Just expect lotsa Japanese things, though(as usual XD).

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
10-23-2009 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Post your desktop NismoZ 9 9,082 10-30-2010 07:12 AM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  Post your Pet photo!!! Gokuakyou 18 16,727 10-23-2010 02:58 PM
Last Post: Sofaking
  1,000 Post Milestone Blaziken 11 13,314 07-17-2010 12:16 PM
Last Post: Blaziken
  This is my 2000th post Nivlac 7 6,226 01-07-2010 01:35 PM
Last Post: Nivlac
  Your first post Metal Man 13 12,354 11-30-2009 02:04 PM
Last Post: nikdevid
  What I'll Be Using From Now On To Make My Stories EPICK. Blaziken 0 1,801 06-03-2009 02:11 PM
Last Post: Blaziken
Wink Post your own life stories Shadow 3 3,886 03-21-2009 12:50 PM
Last Post: Shadow
Smilie_v2_Wario 150 post party !!!! Gokuakyou 14 12,720 11-16-2008 02:00 AM
Last Post: Gokuakyou
  Post Your Pet! Shadow 23 19,938 10-27-2008 07:49 PM
Last Post: Taekwondo
  Just an out-of-the-blue post me_just_in 6 6,720 10-24-2008 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sofaking