Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let-Downs
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Let-Downs
I'm not talking about stuff like Hotel Mario or Mario Teaches Typing or whatever.

Has there ever been a Mario game you were looking forward to only to dissapointed with the end result?

For me, it was Hoops 3on3. The controls work fine, but the AI is awful. The omission of online was a strike against it as well. There is so much potential here. The concept of Mario characters playing Basketball is something that needs a console release, not on a handheld.

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
09-17-2009 10:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

RE: Let-Downs
Good thread! So far I haven't been disappointed by any Mario releases. I remember at the time I played it Mario's time machine was a bit confusing, but that was a very long time ago. I try to go into games/life without too many expectations, that way you don't get let down! Take it as it comes Smilie_v2_Mario

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
09-17-2009 04:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I haven't ever played a "bad" Mario game, every one of them has been atleast some-what fun(yes, even Mario Is Missing). Although some of the Mario Party games(mainly 6 and above) could've been a LOT better, I still sort of liked them.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
09-24-2009 05:25 AM
Nigel xD Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(09-17-2009 10:27 AM)Metal Man Wrote:  I'm not talking about stuff like Hotel Mario or Mario Teaches Typing or whatever.

I liked MTT when I was younger Sad

[Image: 20h6pg.jpg]
09-25-2009 11:48 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

never been too disappointed by a mario title as yet (except some of the SNES ones)...

however SONIC games... i mean i like the sonic characters and plots, and sega have some great ideas for new games (sonic unleashed) but they really fall short in the gameplay areas, even though that's the most important bit.

but yeah, no mario games, not even any nintendo games i've played that i can immediately think of

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
09-26-2009 07:12 PM
KingWario Offline
Goomba

:

My biggest let-down was Wario Master of Disguise.
The games controls were annoying, and unresponsive.
Plus the games story was just a bunch of inmature fart jokes.
10-03-2009 08:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply