Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maybe... Bye?
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: Maybe... Bye?
(09-07-2009 01:27 PM)Gokuakyou Wrote:  Lol I dont do any sports and I have the cutest girlfriend I ever saw :3

Dont worry about sports man! If you dont like those type of girls that wants "sporters"... Just find one that likes you because of how good you are at beign a friend Smile

It's not the guy they like at MY school (%&@#!!!) it's the things the guy DOES that makes the girl love them *Knocks out goody goodie in boxing* Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin *Pelvic thrust* in my school, you MUST play sports, or you don't get a girl, and I'm entering my teens, so I should get one soon *Some other goody goody takes my girl* D:< *KOs him with a smash to the nose* >:C. In my school, it's the survival of the fittest.
(09-07-2009 09:52 PM)Shadow Wrote:  It shouldn't matter whether you're into sports or not for girls to like you, they should like you for who you are.

Nobody's ever heard that at my school, it's "Hey babe, wanna be my girlfriend?" Guess what, they accept T.T if one of MY guys do that, we're eligible to get a kick in the crotch. And all the girls at my school I'll never be friends with, other than the ones that are at my grade of popularity.... All of that popularity will change as soon as I'm a professional boxer.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2009 12:06 AM by Blaziken.)
09-07-2009 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Lol, my advice to you: Forget about all that popularity junk, heck I wouldn't even worry about getting a girlfriend at that age. Relationships are serious, not something you want just to be "cool". I've only ever gotten one love letter, and the only reason I turned it down was because I didn't love him back. Not because he wasn't "cool", not because he wasn't smart, I just didn't want to be with him. Wait until you meet a girl who actually loves you for who you are. Not those that just want to go out with the coolest guy they can find.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
09-08-2009 06:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Well, I'm getting more feeling worthless and lonely by the second... so I need someone to SUPPORT me now, other than my mother.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
09-08-2009 08:33 AM
MM Bro Offline
Goomba

:

Sad RE: Maybe... Bye?
Aww, man. I was just getting to meet you. Sad

[Image: p45xb5we.png]
Click here to level up my card!

[Image: 221251425551.png]
09-08-2009 09:43 AM
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

lulz MM Bro! You will know me soon , I will still be here xP

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
09-08-2009 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply