Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Line through name???
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Line through name???
Meh...I'm glad you didn't just like, get pissed and say "BANNEDZ!" xD. Although I highly disagree with this ban. I know Shadow would NEVER do anything to hurt the members on this forum, or the forum itself. So I don't see why exactly anyone would ban her. And I hope you've thought this over and are thinking about the greater good of the forums, rather than just personal issues etc..

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
08-19-2009 06:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

(08-18-2009 09:20 PM)Irish_27 Wrote:  I think that it is really unfair that personal issues between Shadow and Timby have resulted in the Banning of Shadow, I understand that there are a lot of mixed feelings going around but i believe Shadow has as much right as anyone else does to be on MM i think that any problems that they are having should stay in the real world....just my opinion
Nice speech Tongue. Welcome back too Big Grin

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
08-19-2009 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

(08-18-2009 09:20 PM)Irish_27 Wrote:  I think that it is really unfair that personal issues between Shadow and Timby have resulted in the Banning of Shadow, I understand that there are a lot of mixed feelings going around but i believe Shadow has as much right as anyone else does to be on MM i think that any problems that they are having should stay in the real world....just my opinion
INDEED

KIRBY IS AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 SAYS!!!!!!
08-19-2009 04:36 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(08-19-2009 06:29 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Meh...I'm glad you didn't just like, get pissed and say "BANNEDZ!" xD. Although I highly disagree with this ban. I know Shadow would NEVER do anything to hurt the members on this forum, or the forum itself. So I don't see why exactly anyone would ban her. And I hope you've thought this over and are thinking about the greater good of the forums, rather than just personal issues etc..

EXACTLYYYYYY

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-19-2009 10:12 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

And also, if the last few posts have seemed a bit harsh or angry, I'm sorry about that. I think I'm(along with everyone else) just upset that one, you went against your own "advice" and banned someone off of personal issues, and two, you banned someone who was not doing anything wrong. We all just want to make sure you've thought about it completely and aren't rushing into things. This has been a great loss to these forums and I think everyone will agree with me that it would be better if she came back.

08-20-2009 06:20 AM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

I don't see how it's a great loss? This user has hardly posted anything in the last 2 months or longer. In the past they have contributed a lot to this website, and those old posts/art/whatever remain in tact. I doubt they would want to come back now anyway.

I didn't want to comment any further on this issue but it seems like no one wants to let it go. I realize I have said in the past that people won't be banned for personal reasons, but the current circumstances are a bit deeper than you will all understand. This isn't a playground fight over who stole someone's lunch or who called each other names.

I have said I am not going to disclose what happened for THE OTHER PERSONS SAKE, perhaps you may want to stop think about that for a moment.

I don't know what this user has said to you all about it on msn, and I'd be extremely sad if this person was disclosing any information about the situation at all.

I appreciate your input, but it's not going to change my mind. This website is the product of many many many hours of my time, it is a big part of my life, and at the end of the day it is a privilege to be on here, not a right. That doesn't mean I'm about to ban everyone or become a nasty admin, if you haven't seen how I run this website after this long then you never will. I think I do a damn good job and you will be very hard pressed to find a fairer, more balanced, non power hungry admin and forums. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you, it really is that simple. In fact I think it's a bit unfair that people don't trust my judgment after this long, Nivlac seems to be the only one that has the right idea.

I sincerely hope this issue can be dropped.

This website was meant to be fun and I want to keep it that way.

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
08-20-2009 03:48 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Ok people, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to close this thread, afraid things may get... viral. Is that the right word?

Everyone takes things in different ways, some are more sensitive than others. Timby has reacted in this way. Not to take anyone's side, but I don't want everyone to start "dissing" Timby for what he's done. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't (but not like a "whoops pressed the ban user button" mistake though). I realise that not everyone will understand, in fact I would be surprised if anyone did completely understand. I apologize for not letting anyone post any more.

PM me if you want to, y'know, take it out on me or somethin' Wink.

08-20-2009 04:24 PM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

(08-20-2009 04:24 PM)Nivlac Wrote:  Ok people, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to close this thread, afraid things may get... viral. Is that the right word?

Everyone takes things in different ways, some are more sensitive than others. Timby has reacted in this way. Not to take anyone's side, but I don't want everyone to start "dissing" Timby for what he's done. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't (but not like a "whoops pressed the ban user button" mistake though). I realise that not everyone will understand, in fact I would be surprised if anyone did completely understand. I apologize for not letting anyone post any more.

PM me if you want to, y'know, take it out on me or somethin' Wink.

You make it sound like this user told you what's going on, how appalling on their behalf.

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
08-20-2009 04:30 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Look I'm just gonna, not say anything. I'm going to try and drop it. Really try.

Sorry non-mods-and-admins if you feel left out. We upper-class peeps can post on closed threads.

08-20-2009 04:38 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Timby, I am truly sorry if I sounded at all rude or cross toward you. It really wasn't my intention. I see you want to let it go, and I respect that, however, I'm still a little upset about the fact you banned someone off real life issues. As a mod I just feel it's necessary to make sure everyone recieves fair punishment. Unless the situation has escelated to the forums, I just feel it isn't right to ban someone. However it ultimately is your decision who stays and who leaves, and I believe your judgement to be atleast some-what fair, so I'll just leave it at that. Although it will never be the same going on these forums after this...

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2009 06:54 AM by Black Dragon.)
08-21-2009 06:38 AM
Thread Closed