Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SCRIBBLENAUT ZOMBIES!?
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

SCRIBBLENAUT ZOMBIES!?
[Image: 1-94647e2b-3173-4ddf-83a2-618633ea61c0-l.jpg]
Don't tell me that that's supposed to be a ripoff of Resident Evil xD He freakin looks like he IS from Resident Evil!

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2009 01:42 AM by Blaziken.)
07-31-2009 01:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: SCRIBBLENAUT ZOMBIES!?
Yay! It became even moar awsums >:3. *gets out machine gun* Now where's mah zombies?!

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
07-31-2009 02:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

*Takes out silenced 9mm*
I say be more stealthy. Unbelievable power will lead to an unbeleivable downfall, you want to lie low. Take it slower. Don't get cocky. Use teamwork. Don't listen to the zombie games or movies.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-31-2009 04:24 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Meh, I could blow every living thing's head off in an instant Tongue. I think I can take a few measly zombies.

07-31-2009 08:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Yeah, but you don't have unlimited ammo. Every shot would just bring more and more! And once you're out of ammo, every undead in the CITY would probably be there. When it comes to the real Apocalypse. You would be screwed if you did that. And once every zombie in the city is there. No ammo, No help, No nothin, you'd be dead D: and one of them. In the apocalypse. You REALLY want to think over what you're doing, you must know what you're doing! Saying that you're gonna take a shotgun, run around the city blowing off each zombie's head off with some beef jerky is a really bad move there, and I want every single member on this site to survive the apocalypse.
Plus, for an 11 year old, you wouldn't be able to handle the shotgun without being blown down yourself! I'm not saying that I can either! I'm not all that strong! You're gonna need something with alot less kick. Take a .22 Rimfire or something, that even a kid can handle, even if you tap the trigger. BANG. In The Apocalypse, I say use a gun as less as you can, if you're a zombie hunter, THEN you can be all like HWIUHCNDKLSNIHWALJVINAWIOWJIOJAKLSDJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as you have a dang good plan. Though you're going to have to be extremely brave to be a zombie hunter, yes there's brave people that make it through the Apocalypse, but not enough to hunt the zombies. Those that just want to make it through willl probably just want to survive. And no you can't go up to Canada with illegal wepons for hunting if you have a hunting license, never tell what you're there for. Never tell anybody what you did. And most certainly: NEVER TELL THAT YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE!! It will bring insults at you, it will make people think that you're insane!! And you'd probably go back to where you just were!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2009 12:52 AM by Blaziken.)
08-01-2009 12:45 AM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

The game looks pretty cool Wink Good thing we don't need to worry about zombies in real life, but it looks like you already have a plan just in case Smilie_v2_Mario

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
08-02-2009 04:24 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(08-01-2009 12:45 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  Yeah, but you don't have unlimited ammo. Every shot would just bring more and more! And once you're out of ammo, every undead in the CITY would probably be there. When it comes to the real Apocalypse. You would be screwed if you did that. And once every zombie in the city is there. No ammo, No help, No nothin, you'd be dead D: and one of them. In the apocalypse. You REALLY want to think over what you're doing, you must know what you're doing! Saying that you're gonna take a shotgun, run around the city blowing off each zombie's head off with some beef jerky is a really bad move there, and I want every single member on this site to survive the apocalypse.
Plus, for an 11 year old, you wouldn't be able to handle the shotgun without being blown down yourself! I'm not saying that I can either! I'm not all that strong! You're gonna need something with alot less kick. Take a .22 Rimfire or something, that even a kid can handle, even if you tap the trigger. BANG. In The Apocalypse, I say use a gun as less as you can, if you're a zombie hunter, THEN you can be all like HWIUHCNDKLSNIHWALJVINAWIOWJIOJAKLSDJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as you have a dang good plan. Though you're going to have to be extremely brave to be a zombie hunter, yes there's brave people that make it through the Apocalypse, but not enough to hunt the zombies. Those that just want to make it through willl probably just want to survive. And no you can't go up to Canada with illegal wepons for hunting if you have a hunting license, never tell what you're there for. Never tell anybody what you did. And most certainly: NEVER TELL THAT YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE!! It will bring insults at you, it will make people think that you're insane!! And you'd probably go back to where you just were!!!

Lawl...I meant that "Blow every living thing's head off in an instant" thing as an RP. I has mystical powahs in RP Land Tongue.

And trust me, I've thought over much more stuff than the average adult has. I think about apocolypses, death, the meaning of life, psychology, etc. almost EVERY DAY.

08-03-2009 05:27 AM
keisarin0 Offline
Koopa Trooper

:

(08-03-2009 05:27 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  [quote='MasterMario4848' pid='20129' dateline='1249051517']
Yeah, but you don't have unlimited ammo.

in super scribblenauts you do have unlimited ammo on weapons! Birdo

keisarin0Paint Run
11-06-2011 07:28 PM