Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Mario Mayhem RP Place!
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place!
I sort of slump down next to the fire and stare at the rock around my neck.
"Sigh...I wonder when I'll find her...she said I would soon but...I don't really believe her."
I flashback about 3 months from now.

I'm in the circular room with the mirrors. I look up to the grey light above me. A deep voice comes from it.
"Hmm...so, you seek your other self...I will help you find her, but heed this: It will come with a great price to yourself."
"I understand. As long as I am whole again, I will do whatever it takes."
"Heh, naive aren't you...Well then, I guess you'll be able to handle this. I ask that you take the Essences from 5 people in this world. I only need 4 to reunite you with your other half, but you will get the 5th afterwards. Do you understand?"
"Yes, I do. Who are the people I must take from?"
"I do not know their names, however. Two are royal family members in the Mushroom Kingdom. One is part of the royal family of Sarasaland. One is located on Yoshi's Island. The 5th is a mystery to even me."
"How do I know if I've found them?"
"I will embed upon you a tattoo...When you are near them, it will tingle and glow."
"Okay then. Well, I guess I am off. I will take the Essences from all 5 people."

I come back to reality.
"Hmm...I really do wish I could just hurry on and get to Mario..."
I form a small, crystal-like ball in my hand and start chewing on it. It tastes sweet, but also a little spicy.
"I wonder...what he meant...when he said...it came with a...high price."
I look at my arm and see that the tattoo has come below my shoulder on the right side.
"Almost there...2 more to go...I wonder who the last Essence belongs to..."

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
08-09-2009 12:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I find a music block sitting nearby, I kick it, it plays This Kicking it revealed a Boo Shroom, one of my own, I pick it up, I look at the top of the Sapphire Mushroom. Also, I find a Shy Guy Mask. I take some foliage and make myself a makeshift bedroll. I fall into another deep sleep. This time I had dropped into toxic Water (Yes, there actually IS toxic water! If you jump in it, you become delerious, can't tell what way is up or down, and you're sinking. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD) but instead of drowning, I get teleported into a room with stars. A portal opens and mushrooms with feet waddle out. I wake up, it's early morning. The music is still playing, I kick the box, it stops playing.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-09-2009 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

o3o; That paragraph was kind of...confuzzling x.X.

I lay down near the fire and wait for Justin to wake up.

(Yay for shortness! XD)

08-10-2009 03:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I sit up and say
"Well I'm up, now what? We get on our way?" I take out the whistle and blow in it. He zooms to my side. I tell him to wait.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-10-2009 04:54 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I get up aswell.
"Well, I guess. It's a bit early but it won't matter much..."
I go to the edge of the cliff and look down.
"Follow me, there is a hidden path to get down. It is the only way to enter on land without breaking a few bones."
I turn left and head down the very edge, looking for a small waterfall heading over the side.
"Ah, here."
I wade past the stream and jump down just beyond the water. I land on a narrow platform a few feet down. It goes under the waterfall and into a small cave.
"In here. All that's left is a staircase."
I go in and go all the way down the staircase. The wall is lined with different jewels, gems, and minerals. The walls seem to be glowing because of how much is in there. I exit the cave and wait for Justin.

08-11-2009 08:49 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I come out, panting
"I said slow down!" I say frustrated. Hypie zooms right aside me.

I'm running out of thing to say D:

08-11-2009 10:22 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I am too D:.

"If you want to get to Bowser's Castle, then keep up...I'm not concerned about you and your party's safety. Take it up yourself. All I'm doing is travelling with you in return for my services."
I head out towards the plains a few hundred feet away. The sun is blocked out immediately and lightning strikes nearby. I stop and look around.
"Okay then. We will need to move quickly but lightly as to not attract charge to ourselves."
I continue on, slow enough for Justin to keep up but still quite fast.

08-12-2009 06:39 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I remember the unlimited silver silent star that Rosalina gave me the third time I saved the Lumas. I take it out and say
"Now you can go as fast as you can as long as it isn't teleporting." I hold it against myself for a few seconds, I start to blend in with my surroundings, until I become completely invisible. I whisper
"I'll meet you at the castle, I'm going to spy on what's happening over by that camp.

08-12-2009 08:28 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Wow, you just blew a big chunk of my planned story with that...xD;. I guess I'll have to do it all alone :O.

I continue on walking into the plains. Thunder is rumbling continously. In the distance I can hear mini explosions from Bomb-Ombs. I look around to make sure no one's watching, and start sprinting toward the castle faster than normal.

After an hour of running, I suddenly slow down to look. To my right, about 300 feet away, is an old, abandoned shrine. It has strange carvings all along its sides, giving it an eery gothic feel. I walk to it and get in the center. I hold my hand up to a crevice in the wall and wait. A low rumbling sound starts, getting louder and louder until it suddenly stops. The floor infront of me collapses into stairs. Looking around once again, I walk down them.

As soon as I'm done going down the stairs, they float back up to form a perfect floor above. At the end of a narrow passage, there is a pool of dark red-violet liquid. I look into it to see...

~*Woah-oah-oh! Clliffhangar!*~ xD

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 12:05 PM by Black Dragon.)
08-12-2009 12:04 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Though the star doesn't make me invincible, just a ninja.

I jump on a rock, I look down onto the camp, it's a camp of Lakitus, Koopas, Goombas, Bomb-Ombs, Hammer Bros, Fire bros, Boomerang Bros, and Bomb-Omb Bros. I lean in to take a closer look. I fall off the rock and tumble down the hill, all of the minions turn in my direction to see nothing. They look back at eachother, scared. One pair of Fire Bros walk out to check, all the rest of the minons hear is fists connecting to the Fire Bros' faces. They all panic and ditch the place. I turn visible again. Nothin special, so I just run for the castle.

08-12-2009 01:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Three word story: Mario style Em0tionalShroom 185 164,963 06-06-2012 11:39 AM
Last Post: ToadsEgg
Mario Jump Mario Alphabet Timby 93 80,954 12-04-2011 01:02 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  Super Mario Mafia Rocker64 2 4,321 10-19-2010 04:54 AM
Last Post: Rocker64
  Words starting with a certain letter (Mario style) たわごと 0 2,581 09-12-2010 07:29 AM
Last Post: たわごと
  Mario Elimination Em0tionalShroom 147 126,521 09-11-2010 07:16 AM
Last Post: たわごと
  I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY [Insert place here] Blaziken 27 23,468 06-19-2010 02:33 PM
Last Post: Biolizard13
Toungue Weird Mario Letter Game Rocker64 2 4,105 06-17-2010 05:50 AM
Last Post: Rocker64
  The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! Blaziken 6 7,353 03-17-2010 08:12 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  Dear Mario Mayhem Members... Shadow 39 33,048 01-16-2010 03:52 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  Mario Mayhem Designs Inc Shadow 2 5,592 05-16-2009 08:46 PM
Last Post: Shadow