Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Mario Mayhem RP Place!
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place!
I look at him for a second and chuckle.
"You're looking at a master of magical arts. Of course I can power that measly device."
My doll hops out of my hand and floats infront of the DS. It touches it with one of its ears, and the DS is instantly charged.
"There you go. Now..."
I pull up the map again and see we're about 30 miles from the Bomb-Omb Plains.
"Okay then. We should head due North, we'll get there tommorrow morning if all goes well."
I head down a little trail in the clearing. Ahead, just faintly, we can see dark clouds overhead.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
08-07-2009 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I say
"Thanks." And look up, I say
"Oooh boy." and take out a stone cap. I unsheath the sword. It gives off its golden light. I put the DS in my pocket and stuff the DS case in my jacket pocket.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-07-2009 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I continue down the path for some time, not really paying attention. The forest suddenly drops off into a huge cliff. Up ahead, the Bomb-Omb Plains can be easily seen.
"Okay then. We should rest here. The Bomb-Omb Plains are nearly impossible to navigate without magic, so we need to wait until morning to enter. I also need to replenish my magic. Could you help me with these trees over here? We need to lean them against this rock, and lay leaves on as a roof."
I set to work with the branches, while Luigi and Wario are collecting small branches, plants, and leaves.
"Hmmm...this should be enough. Now, we rest. If you want to go hunt something and eat, it's fine with me. I'm not hungry."
I lean against the rock under the roofing and lightly doze.

08-08-2009 06:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

My stomach grumbles. I say
"Well I am, I haven't ate for three days....." I take out my butterfly knife and say
"Let's go, Wario." we head off into a forest nearby. In it is a stream. I kneel down to look in the water, I take a branch. And stick it into the water. I feel something brush against it, it's a big Cheep Cheep. I pick it up, toss it to Wario saying
"Hold him down!" I take my butterfly knife and stab the Cheep Cheep in the gills, and eyes, and a few stabs to the chest and heart. The Thing dies. Wario and I drag him back to camp. I say
"We got food." I take my butterfly knife back out and cut the skin off. Luigi starts a fire, I cut the Cheep Cheep up with my sword. I take a chunk of meat, stab it with a stick, and make a rotisserie.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-08-2009 07:04 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

While no one's looking, I kneel up and sneak away into the forest. I go to a spot on the cliff only I know about. I don't really know how I know it, but I do.
"Hmmm...this place seems familiar..."
I look to the right and can see the sun setting. The sky is filled with many shades of red, orange and purple.
"I wonder where she is...right now. I hope she's not damaged."
I pick up the odd stone again and hold it against the sun. Surprisingly I find it matches the shape of the setting sun perfectly. I chuckle and put it on a string.
"Now I'll know if I've found her..."

08-08-2009 07:16 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Back At The Camp. I take a bite of the Cheep Cheep, all of a sudden, my eyes widen with disgust, I spit it out over the edge and say
"THIS IS CRAP!!!" I toss the piece of Cheep Cheep over the edge, then I remember the sandvich I told Hypie to take. I take the whistle and blow on it, he runs to me. I tell him
"Could you please get my sandwich?" and he dashes into a pipe, he comes out with a wrapped sandvich. I take it and take a bite out of it. I eat the rest. I realize a piece of paper flying at me, it smacks square in my face. It's from Bowser. (xP Hotel Mario) It reads
"Dear Whoever May Be Reading This...

Probably Justin is reading this, being the most annoying. I tell him to ditch the quest now. Kamek senses danger ahead, not normal danger, but terrible danger, SERIOUS danger, it will make your game over forever, disregarding this will result in DEATH by something unknown." My eyes widen, I say
"Why did Bowser send me this?" and put it in my pocket. A rock flys at me and nearly nails my "Area". I pick it up, it's another tablet, it shows a stickman stabbing a rock. I shove it in my pocket.

08-08-2009 07:27 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I get up and sigh. In the distance I can hear a waterfall rumbling. I turn and head toward it, hoping to find clean water where I can bathe. After walking for a good 5 minutes I finally find it and to my satisfaction, it's crystal clear. I take off my leg warmers and sandals, and go in thigh-deep. I get rid of the...rest of my clothes and dive in.
"Finally, some rest and relaxation..."
I swim under the waterfall and climb up on a rock behind it. I continue to bathe for a while, but finally get out and put a towel around myself(yay magicalness Tongue). I dry myself off and put on my clothes again. I come back to camp, stealthily, and lay down under the hut again. I doze off into a heavy sleep while Justin and the others talk.

08-09-2009 04:01 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I go to Luigi, I ask him:
"What do you think the rocks mean?" He looks confuzzled. And says
"I don't know." I take my beanie off and scratch my head, thinking. I point m sword straight upward. Five Lumas float down. I look to them and say
"Ok, I need you to take these stones to Rosalina, she'll probably know what they mean."
I wonder who or what threw that rock at me. It could've been anything. Maybe even just a joke. I take out the letter, turn it around, it says
"Heed this warning!!!" I start to think that Bowser didn't even send this at all. I've seen his other letters before, from what I saw, he never wrote in cursive, it wasn't from Bowser at all!

08-09-2009 05:25 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

In my dream, all I can see is a white light infront of me. I hear faint voices, but I don't know who's they are or what they're saying. I take a step forward but something grabs me by the waist. I hear a childish female voice.
"...Shia..."
I jump in surprise.
"W-What...?"
She chuckles and hugs me a little tighter.
"Don't be so alarmed. I am you. Just...younger."
I try to look behind me but she hides.
"Teehee. Trying to find me? Don't worry, you'll find me eventually ;3. Bye bye."
I hesitantly say.
"Wait! When will I see you again?"
"Don't worry... you'll see me soon enough. Now, goodbye."
I wake up and look around.
"Hnnnh?"
I get up and walk to the fire.
"Hi...so have you eaten? You need to rest now...I don't want to have to spend an extra day out there just so you can get some sleep."

08-09-2009 10:30 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I look up and say
"I can't sleep, it's too hard to. I keep wondering what the stones mean." I look to my right, looking over the plains below. I see a bit of red in the sky at the horizon. I look closer, I blow in my whistle to spawn Hypie. He zooms right to my side, I tell him
"Get my binoculars." he zooms into a pipe, then comes out with binoculars. He stands there, I look in the binoculars, and see that the red is flames, something is attacking Bowser's Castle! I give Hypie the binoculars and lie down not worrying about it. I think to myself
Hmmm. I wonder if that thing is breaking Mario out...

08-09-2009 10:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Three word story: Mario style Em0tionalShroom 185 161,915 06-06-2012 11:39 AM
Last Post: ToadsEgg
Mario Jump Mario Alphabet Timby 93 79,563 12-04-2011 01:02 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  Super Mario Mafia Rocker64 2 4,268 10-19-2010 04:54 AM
Last Post: Rocker64
  Words starting with a certain letter (Mario style) たわごと 0 2,554 09-12-2010 07:29 AM
Last Post: たわごと
  Mario Elimination Em0tionalShroom 147 124,790 09-11-2010 07:16 AM
Last Post: たわごと
  I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY [Insert place here] Blaziken 27 23,014 06-19-2010 02:33 PM
Last Post: Biolizard13
Toungue Weird Mario Letter Game Rocker64 2 4,050 06-17-2010 05:50 AM
Last Post: Rocker64
  The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! Blaziken 6 7,233 03-17-2010 08:12 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  Dear Mario Mayhem Members... Shadow 39 32,493 01-16-2010 03:52 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  Mario Mayhem Designs Inc Shadow 2 5,529 05-16-2009 08:46 PM
Last Post: Shadow