• 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Mario Mayhem RP Place!
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place!
? Huh? What's a Bomb-omb Bro? o3o;

I look at the Goomba beside him.
"...Very well then...I guess we can take him. Although he'll just be another thing to keep up with...He will be somewhat valuable underground."
I get ontop of a pipe and say.
"Very well. Off we go then...The sewers around here are really quite pathetic enemy wise. I don't think we'll have a problem."
I drop down into the sewers below, landing on a Gloomba.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
08-04-2009 10:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I follow. I land kneeling down. I get up, and look around. Just to make sure he's safe. I take the whistle from the pocket and blow into it. He waddles out of the dark. I ask
"Hey, can you find me something that will help us see better?" The Goomba runs off and comes back a minute later with a torch. I look ahead to see that I'm alone. I tell Hypie
"Go find Shia. And tell her to wait up." The Goomba runs. Since he's a hyper Goomba, he'll get there fast. He comes back and nods. I give the ok to run off. I run forward. Meeting up with Shia. I look around the cave. It's DARK. I then remember that the Galaxy Sword can give off a light. I unsheath it. A bright light comes out. Looking around, I see an ancient Tablet. I pick it up saying
"Wait, Shia. I found something." On the Tablet has a picture of a glowing stone, a sword, and worshipping people. I show her.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-04-2009 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

"Huh...I dunno...it probably has nothing to do with me. I just want Mario back."
I touch the wall, just slightly. I stop. I start to feel lightheaded and dizzy. I suddenly see an image flash before my eyes, before disappearing as soon as it had appeared. Other pictures follow, like a broken story book.
"Nngh..."
They showed a village, that from the looks of it were atleast 1000 years old. It was on fire, buildings were collapsed, dead bodies were out on the streets enflamed. In the center, totally unharmed, was a small girl, no more than 5 years of age. She was staring at me, with eyes the color of fresh blood. Then...the images stop. I look around, no sight of her.
"...What was that...I wonder...does this tablet have to do with...him...?"

08-05-2009 08:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

"I don't know, but it must be something that could save us." I say stuffing it in my pocket. I trip on a rock, like always. I get up. Sword in hand, glowing, I follow Shia, I walk ahead to make sure the path is safe. Not knowing where I was going, I didn't know that there was a cliff there, I break a rock off the cliff, I look down alarmed, and see it fall down the huuuuuge cavern. I hold my hand out to stop Shia. I look around the place, there is no other way to get across. I say
"There's got to be a way across. Wait a second." I say remembering that Shia said
"It probably has nothing to do with me." I get suspicious, but just shrug my shoulders and look around the place again.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-05-2009 08:46 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

ooooooh! RPing!
can I be one of the last remaining Pigmask Soldiers?

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
08-05-2009 02:47 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

[quote='MasterMario4848' pid='20115' dateline='1248963359']
You can be whoever you want to be

08-05-2009 11:59 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I look down the cliff for a few minutes. There seems to be no other way to get across. I crouch down and look closer. Then I notice the faint outline of a block-like path across the hole.
"Let me handle this...I've seen alot of these."
I set my doll(yes I use dolls as weapons >:3) down on the ground. It floats to the other side of the canyon and turns around to face me. I uncover my right eye and look at my doll's symbol. It glows bright red, and a translucent, rainbow colored path appears across the ravine. I walk across and pick up my doll.
"Come on. It'll stay up for about 5 minutes."
I turn around and go behind a corner. I make sure no one's looking, and take out a small mirror. In it, instead of seeing myself, I see a small, round room. From the part in view, there are 2, black-ish mirrors on the right side. Infront of them are 2 pedestals. They each have a glowing crystal infront of them. One of them is green, the other orange.
On the other side, however, there are only 3 shattered mirrors with plain pedestals infront of them.
And, hovering above all of this, a grey-ish light is shining down from the ceiling, illuminating only the area with the mirrors.
"Soon...soon I will break the seal. You will be free, I will be complete...Just wait..."
I hear Justin walking toward me and I quickly put the mirror away. I lean against the wall and play with an odd stone I picked up from the castle grounds.

08-06-2009 06:42 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I look at the stone
"Where'd you get that stone? It looks pretty cool. Wait, I think I hear something, oh god, I made up a warning that a Bomb-Omb Bro is coming, AND THIS IS THE BIG ONE!" I say looking around frantically. I find a group of big rocks and say.
"In here, yeah!" and jump in. A huge 30 foot tall Bomb-Omb Bro Stomps in, each step shaking the ground violently. I realise that one strong swing of the galaxy sword could send someone into an alternate dimension. I sneak up behind the Bomb-Omb Bro, then raise the sword, and make a slash, no blood comes out, but he gets sucked in by the cut. I say
"We must keep moving, I bet every creature in this cave is headed in our direction." and move on down to a shaft.

08-06-2009 10:54 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

I follow Justin into the shaft and land beside him.
"Finally, some enemies. However weak they may be..."
I hop from Koopa to Koopa, Gloomba to Gloomba, dodging firebars and Piranha Plants. At the end of the long tunnel, there is a single block. I smash it and some vines pop out the top. They go into a hole in the ceiling.
"Hey, I think this might be our stop for the day. It's about 7:00 PM according to my doll, so the sun should be setting soon. I think it's time for us to go above ground, we'll make it to the Bomb-Omb Plains by tommorrow if we're fast."
I climb up the vines and up above. I end up in a clearing in the forest. As I thought, the sun was almost set. I lean against a tree and wait for Justin.

08-07-2009 07:10 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I come up, exhausted. Bent over with my hands on my thighs, I fall over in that position. I say
"Well leave some enemies for me to kill! And slow down! You're gonna lose me. I wasn't gifted with fast speed." I get back up. Sheath the sword, and take out my water bottle, I take a drink. Then take out the whistle, blow on it to spawn Hypie, he stops at my side, I give him the water bottle, he knows what to do and jumps into the pipe. I say
"He's also good at taking things off of your hands. Wait, I think I gave him my DS charger! And case!" I take out the whistle again. Blow in it, and out comes Hypie, I tell him
"Could you go get my DS case and charger?" And he jumps into the pipe, a minute later, he jumps out with my case and charger. I take them and tell him to go. I turn to Shia and say
"Do you have something that could power the charger?"

08-07-2009 07:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Three word story: Mario style Em0tionalShroom 185 161,915 06-06-2012 11:39 AM
Last Post: ToadsEgg
Mario Jump Mario Alphabet Timby 93 79,563 12-04-2011 01:02 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  Super Mario Mafia Rocker64 2 4,268 10-19-2010 04:54 AM
Last Post: Rocker64
  Words starting with a certain letter (Mario style) たわごと 0 2,554 09-12-2010 07:29 AM
Last Post: たわごと
  Mario Elimination Em0tionalShroom 147 124,791 09-11-2010 07:16 AM
Last Post: たわごと
  I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY [Insert place here] Blaziken 27 23,014 06-19-2010 02:33 PM
Last Post: Biolizard13
Toungue Weird Mario Letter Game Rocker64 2 4,050 06-17-2010 05:50 AM
Last Post: Rocker64
  The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! Blaziken 6 7,233 03-17-2010 08:12 PM
Last Post: KoopaKrazy85
  Dear Mario Mayhem Members... Shadow 39 32,493 01-16-2010 03:52 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  Mario Mayhem Designs Inc Shadow 2 5,529 05-16-2009 08:46 PM
Last Post: Shadow