Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
...Wtf?
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: ...Wtf?
It's ok Timby, I wasn't offended by it in any way, in fact I found the video hilarious. I was just worried that the littler kids who visit this site might get grounded or something by seeing that(trust me, I know parents who would do that...). I'm not sure how it is over there in Australia, but over here people freak out at the tiniest mention of s*x or cuss words(which is why I bleep them out most of the time).

And sorry for being away, I was in south Georgia all weekend :/.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2009 10:36 AM by Black Dragon.)
07-27-2009 07:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

(07-27-2009 07:52 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  It's ok Timby, I wasn't offended by it in any way, in fact I found the video hilarious. I was just worried that the littler kids who visit this site might get grounded or something by seeing that(trust me, I know parents who would do that...). I'm not sure how it is over there in Australia, but over here people freak out at the tiniest mention of s*x or cuss words(which is why I bleep them out most of the time).

And sorry for being away, I was in south Georgia all weekend :/.

The parents here in the USA are waaaaaaay to overprotective. Sex is very taboo, yet violence in some cases is perfectly okay.

BD, if went through North Carolina, we could have hung out. Tongue

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
07-27-2009 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

:O? If I went through North Carolina...? :0 That'd be in the opposite direction of where we were headed XD.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
07-27-2009 12:13 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I don't mind the thing in general. Hey, without it, we all wouldn't be living. Now when people get addicted to it, *Pukes violently*

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-27-2009 10:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply