Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone Else Have Spore?
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: Anyone Else Have Spore?
Sheys (Me): *Flys to Van Toga* Rysip, I'll be right back.
Rysip: I'll make sure nobody takes your ship *Points turret to citizen* don't even think of it, buddy.
Sheys: *Walking down street* La la la la la la la la la l- *Looks to drug dealer*
Druggie: You- you *Cough*- want some *Hic* drugs?
Sheys:...................... %&$@ YOU!!! *Runs off*
Sheys:Lalalalalalalalalallalalalalalala!

Sheys (Talking to Fiondisa): The beauty of the galaxy. Hey I colonized that star! And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one (45 minutes later) And that one. And this one *Points to her heart (Meaning he won her over)* Oh and that one! *Points to last star*

Gokuaku, if you get GA, search for
"The Jigoku Lost Their Slaves" if any of you are wondering about the story behind the war, here it is.

The Jigoku's goal is to enslave any other species, The Zoonos being their main target. The Jigoku's best mining slaves are the Toher, a close friend to the Zoonos. But they're more of cowards than real fighters. But if they get angry enough, you'd wish you hadn't messed with them. As in this scene.

Jigoku Slave Driver: FASTER!!! *Whips Toher Emperor* SWING THE PICK FASTER, SCUM!!!!
Toher Emperor: But I'm going as fast as I can!!
*Jigoku Slave Driver whips him again*
Slave Driver: FASTER!!!!!!!
Toher Emperor: Did you hear me? I'm going as fast as I can!!!
*Slave Driver whips again*
Slave Driver: FAAAAAASTER!!!
Toher Emperor: *Now through his teeth* I'm going as fast as I can.....
*Whips again*
*Toher Emperor gets ANGREH*
Slave Driver: WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!?
Toher Emperor: THAT IS IT!!! *Swings pickaxe around and jams it in the Slave Driver's Chest and Driver dies. Coughing up blood all over the Emperor's face*
*Toher Emperor roars*
*The rest of the Toher look to him, they see that he killed the Slave Driver and cheer*
Toher Emperor: IT'S TIME TO STOP BEING COWARDS!!!!!! IT'S TIME TO SQUASH THEM LIKE BUUUUUGS!!!!!
*The Toher cheer and raise their pickaxes*
[Image: 500405376541_lrg.png]
Sheys shall PWN you!!!
[Image: 500404679898_lrg.png]
The new Rysip.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2009 11:30 PM by Blaziken.)
07-23-2009 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: Anyone Else Have Spore?
(07-23-2009 04:28 AM)Gokuakyou Wrote:  WOW!
I have it (Its not a demo)... Its named Spore Creature Creator... But, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? GALACTIC ADVENTURES IS MUCH AWESOMER! WOW MAN O.O...
I wantz it!

You need the $50.00 Spore in order to play it. The real Spore. It's an expansion. I even made some epic adventures!

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-31-2009 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply