Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Super Mario Flash Forum (Need members and staff)
Shadowdragonxx Offline
Para Trooper

:

RE: Super Mario Flash Forum (Need members and staff)
Sure, you can be whatever you want. Although, there won't be many levels for a while because there aren't many active members.

I... Am a goat...?!

[Image: 4213239.png] Click me!
08-04-2009 10:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

It's hard work getting a forum going @[email protected]

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
08-04-2009 02:54 PM
shadowglitchy
Unregistered

:

you know, there's a rather large remnant of the older super mario flash forums made by the creator of SMF itself, which is now sadly closed, and you can find us (the remnant) here:

http://smfextraforums.atfreeforum.com/forum.html

we have over 300 users already, so if you guys want try checking us out. the old forums by pouetpu had over 4000, but he shut it down and created himself a not-so-efficient site instead. so those of us who were members at the older forums gathered at a new forum, and now we're growing as a community, hoping to someday reach the similar glory we enjoyed at the older forums ;D

since we were the first SMF forum following the original's shut down, along with the fact we have the most users, most sophistication, and were founded by users who were global moderators at the old site, we are considered to be the official SMF forums after the older one's closing.

just a note: we're not going to give away staff spots like cotton candy, sorry. be active, earn your spot through trust and meeting requirements, and you'll get your well-earned staff spot like the rest of us have for the last two and a half years.

hope you guys have fun there btw!

~shadowglitchy
10-06-2009 12:38 PM
Shadowdragonxx Offline
Para Trooper

:

(10-06-2009 12:38 PM)shadowglitchy Wrote:  you know, there's a rather large remnant of the older super mario flash forums made by the creator of SMF itself, which is now sadly closed, and you can find us (the remnant) here:

we have over 300 users already, so if you guys want try checking us out. the old forums by pouetpu had over 4000, but he shut it down and created himself a not-so-efficient site instead. so those of us who were members at the older forums gathered at a new forum, and now we're growing as a community, hoping to someday reach the similar glory we enjoyed at the older forums ;D

since we were the first SMF forum following the original's shut down, along with the fact we have the most users, most sophistication, and were founded by users who were global moderators at the old site, we are considered to be the official SMF forums after the older one's closing.

just a note: we're not going to give away staff spots like cotton candy, sorry. be active, earn your spot through trust and meeting requirements, and you'll get your well-earned staff spot like the rest of us have for the last two and a half years.

~shadowglitchy

So basically you just posted here to advertise another site... Ironic, isn't it?

I... Am a goat...?!

[Image: 4213239.png] Click me!
10-07-2009 07:23 AM
shadowglitchy
Unregistered

:

(10-07-2009 07:23 AM)Shadowdragonxx Wrote:  
(10-06-2009 12:38 PM)shadowglitchy Wrote:  you know, there's a rather large remnant of the older super mario flash forums made by the creator of SMF itself, which is now sadly closed, and you can find us (the remnant) here:

~shadowglitchy

So basically you just posted here to advertise another site... Ironic, isn't it?

is your purpose to get your site big or to hang out with lots of people and play SMF with them while enjoying your time with them?

well the title of this topic is advertising SMF forums. if you want me to make a topic advertising the larger forums, it would probably deserve a merge with this topic, don't you think?

if you want me to go ahead and make that topic separate, i guess i'll do that...i just thought it would be appropriate to post here since the topic's already made.

but idk, i think it would be really cool if everyone who liked SMF sticked to the official site, which is why i thought you guys would be happy to know that there's actually a really large community, larger than this forum actually, that focuses on SMF. i would certainly be happy if i learned that there was a large community based off of something i enjoy and like.

to be honest, being admin of a forum with less than 1 active user isn't too fun. and if everyone gathered at one site then it would be super active, which would be awesome once you think about it.

i would rather be a citizen of a wonderful kingdom than be king or some other high rank in a barren wasteland...i would rather have fun and friends than neither but power with which i can rule an empty desert. so i thought you guys would agree and thus like to come to the bigger forums...

if i am mistaken, then sorry. notice that i advertised for what i thought would be a good reason, since i thought you and others would prefer being members with many others while playing SMF with them too. im doing this because i thought you would be interested...i didnt just come here to advertise and go away without caring. i came hoping to meet friends who share my similar interest, and invite them to a haven for SMF players, but if you dont want to accept the invitation, that's your decision, which i respect.
10-07-2009 08:36 AM
d100
Unregistered

:

Smilie_v2_Mario RE: Super Mario Flash Forum (Need members and staff)
Can I be a moderator? Flower
05-30-2010 05:35 AM
ToadsEgg Offline
Chain Chomp

:

*looks at above spam*
*facepalms*

~ Immature since 2010 ~
01-15-2012 11:52 AM
ToadsEgg Offline
Chain Chomp

:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(01-16-2012 05:33 AM)NikolasTesla Wrote:  I found the answer in google, remove the topic pls.

I SUPPORT OF THIS MESSAGE.

~ Immature since 2010 ~
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2012 05:21 AM by ToadsEgg.)
01-17-2012 05:20 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

This seems to be a hotspot for bots.
I'm closing this, if anyone has something useful to post here, PM me and I'll reopen the thread.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
01-17-2012 08:54 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Join the Super Mario Flash 2 Forums today! Neko 0 2,944 04-23-2014 12:26 AM
Last Post: Neko
Toungue Mario Vs. Sonic Forums Leafshroom 4 13,749 10-05-2012 03:16 AM
Last Post: densho
Wink Mario kart forum. Requesting new members+staff! Henson 0 2,676 03-09-2012 03:41 AM
Last Post: Henson
Smile Mario kart Wii u Forum-Need members and staff! Henson 1 5,080 03-08-2012 03:28 AM
Question Mario kart riverside park forum Henson 0 3,627 03-04-2012 04:09 PM
  Mario Party Forum ttwashere 11 33,213 01-18-2012 04:56 PM
Last Post: Biolizard13
  Messed Up Mario Bros. ToadsEgg 11 12,281 12-14-2011 12:11 PM
Last Post: ToadsEgg
  Mario Constructor Forever Forums! Neko 1 29,393 10-28-2011 01:07 AM
Last Post: Neko
  One-Time Mario ToadsEgg 2 4,044 01-23-2011 02:33 AM
Last Post: Aeolus
Smilie_v2_Mario PMO(Paper Mario Online) Fan Made MMORPG Nickpop123 6 11,973 12-05-2010 08:23 AM
Last Post: pokemaster_322