Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DONT YOU HATE WHEN....
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

DONT YOU HATE WHEN....
1) Someone lies and takes all the credit about something you did?
2) Someone annoys you in school?
3) When you are the center of "annoying list", and they annoy you all the time?!
4) When someone doesn't wants to be your friend just for your apareance? (you know i typed it bad)
5) WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU ALIEN!!!!!!!!??????? (happens to me T_T)

Answer the questions Smile

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
06-02-2009 12:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: DONT YOU HATE WHEN....
I hate it when people are so arrogant and ignorant.
2) This kid on my bus that says to get rid of my DS.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-02-2009 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

1) Since I post all my stuff on the internet, I don't know if people have done this. However, if they try to sell it and you've uploaded it on a site that gives you copyright claims to it(like DeviantART), you can atleast sue them xD.
2) Omg, I have lets see...4-5 kids at school who annoyed me CONSTANTLY!!
3) Lol, so hate it when that happens. Although it is funny just because of all the irony.
4) Happens to me all the time(I constantly hear the following to my face: "Looking at your face makes me want to hurl!", "You're uglier than sh*t!", and the like).
5) People call me weird all the time(even my best friends). Although I take that as a compliment because I am Tongue. And I'm proud to be different.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
06-02-2009 02:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I relate to that, one of my friends is WICKED weird, but HILARIOUS. I'm also like that. Tongue

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-02-2009 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Oh BD... Im sorry to hear your friends at school annoy you... It happens to me too... Tey call me "popeye the marine" because they say i look like an old man Sad

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
06-02-2009 12:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What I do hate about Online Video Games... Gokuakyou 7 6,732 07-06-2009 12:19 AM
Last Post: Blaziken
  dont u hate it when... mario101 11 9,990 12-10-2008 11:52 AM
Last Post: Black Dragon