Poll: Are you getting annoyed with the advertising spam?
YES!!! It's sooooo annoying.
Eh...Sort of, it IS getting old.
No, not really.
I could really care less about the ads.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Note About ROBLOX Ads
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Note About ROBLOX Ads
To make things easier on the mods and Timby, this is just a little note to the people who actually read stuff like this. Not in anyway meant to be "rules", perse, just some advice to make our job a little easier.

To the people advertising:

The HTML DOESN'T WORK!!! ROBLOX even said no forums or profiles, so just don't post the HTML on here to get the badge. It wastes not only your time but ours as well. If you want to advertise about ROBLOX here, atleast come and post a little before you do.

To everyone else:

Please, if someone advertises on here, don't try to strike up a conversation in that thread. Maybe a little "Please post some before you advertise." message, but anything else is really unnecessary. Just leave it there and one of us will find it and either close/delete it. That way it doesn't get too cluttered. If there's already a conversation going on in that thread, we will close it/do nothing depending on if the person who advertised has come back.

Hope that wasn't too long, didn't want to make it drag on too much ^^;.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2009 07:03 AM by Black Dragon.)
05-23-2009 06:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

RE: Note About ROBLOX Ads
*votes the first option*

(05-23-2009 06:59 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Please, if someone advertises on here, don't try to strike up a conversation in that thread. Maybe a little "Please post some before you advertise." message, but anything else is really unnecessary. Just leave it there and one of us will find it and either close/delete it. That way it doesn't get too cluttered. If there's already a conversation going on in that thread, we will close it/do nothing depending on if the person who advertised has come back.
Sorry I did that. Won't happen again.

(05-23-2009 06:59 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Hope that wasn't too long, didn't want to make it drag on too much ^^;.

It wasn't. Wink

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
05-23-2009 07:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

arg yes it is anoying but not to the point of going insane, it is just getting old...

KIRBY IS AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 SAYS!!!!!!
05-23-2009 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Agreed with BD
ALL THE PEOPLE BEFORE JOINING JUST FOR "ROBLOX AMBASSADOR" READ THIS OR I WILLL... will... Idk just read it >Sad

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
05-23-2009 08:50 AM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Cool, but don't act as though you hate them if they do that, because some may actually use this site after they post.

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
05-23-2009 09:20 AM
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Nope , i dont hate them...
But im saying it to the people who just joins for this :/

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
05-24-2009 11:03 AM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

I have just been deleting them or moving them to the advertising section if i'm feeling nice Smilie_v2_Mario It doesn't bother me too much, but I'd rather people don't just join to spam their links.

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
05-25-2009 01:53 AM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

No offence but it seems like some of you get worked up VERY easily....
It;s always like oh no he made a post with only a few words in it....
He is talking to someone in a game....
They posted one thing then left....
its really not a big deal they make one post and leave so there is no point in telling them not to after they have done it.....and obviously the ppl who do it dont really care about everyone telling them not to....i agree they should at least make themselves known and post a bit bu still its not like it is going to bring the apocolypse....
05-25-2009 10:55 PM
Niko Offline
Baby Yoshi

:

look at my post on the roblox admission ad or something!! it's awesome!

[url=http://gpxplus.net/user/Lance+Raph][Image: 321519.gif]
pizza is deliciousFlower
05-25-2009 11:06 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(05-25-2009 10:55 PM)Irish_27 Wrote:  No offence but it seems like some of you get worked up VERY easily....
It;s always like oh no he made a post with only a few words in it....
He is talking to someone in a game....
They posted one thing then left....
its really not a big deal they make one post and leave so there is no point in telling them not to after they have done it.....and obviously the ppl who do it dont really care about everyone telling them not to....i agree they should at least make themselves known and post a bit bu still its not like it is going to bring the apocolypse....

We get so worked up because it's happening so often and people don't even bother to look at anything at the site before they post. You would get worked up too if everytime you came on you saw a whole new batch of stupid spam threads that have to be closed/deleted.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
05-26-2009 02:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NOW I See Why I Quit Roblox. Blaziken 5 5,303 07-13-2009 11:01 AM
Last Post: Blaziken
Yoshi Roblox Link bobbybooks 5 6,067 06-18-2009 01:01 AM
Last Post: Black Dragon
Yoshi ROBLOX LINK bobbybooks 0 1,978 06-16-2009 02:50 AM
Last Post: bobbybooks
  Note Niko 2 3,054 05-27-2009 01:25 AM
Last Post: Gokuakyou