Mario Mayhem Forums
Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay (/showthread.php?tid=986)

Pages: 1 2

Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - pskim - 05-09-2009 01:19 PM

This guy was selling my complete SMB series transcriptions as his OWN arrangements by deleting my name, email address, my forward message, and replaced them with is username UTK 2007 and was selling them with other sheet music collected from the net from other arrangers on Ebay. For more detail, take a look at this thread I made. Your works may be stolen and he's reaping what we have sowed.

http://www.squaresound.com/forums/general-chat/643-theif-stealing-others-works-selling-them-ebay.html

Philip Kim, the REAL transcriber of the SMB series.

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Kirby - 05-09-2009 01:45 PM

um just a question are you only gonna do this type of stuff or are u actually going to post around?

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - pskim - 05-09-2009 02:23 PM

meaning? If you think it's not important you can go ahead and delete this thread. But since there are arrangers who doesn't know about this guy I thought I should notify the members here. My hard work of 2 years have been stolen by this guy and I'm pissed.

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Timby - 05-09-2009 02:50 PM

That's horrible man Sad Have you tried contacting ebay about it? If you let them know you are the creator and can prove it then they may take the auction down.

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Kirby - 05-09-2009 02:57 PM

(05-09-2009 02:23 PM)pskim Wrote:  meaning? If you think it's not important you can go ahead and delete this thread. But since there are arrangers who doesn't know about this guy I thought I should notify the members here. My hard work of 2 years have been stolen by this guy and I'm pissed.
I wasn't accusing u dont get me wrong thanks for the warning it is just u didn't introduce urself and stuff i was curios Smile

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Pocket Rocket - 05-09-2009 03:00 PM

woah... thats bad i have an ebay account and i havent heard of anything like that...... soz dude

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Nivlac - 05-09-2009 05:52 PM

Man that's sad... being a muso myself I feel for you man.
Erm i just began and ended a sentence with "man" lol.

But anyway I hope someone helps you out. Seriously who woulw be that low to do this sort of stuff?

Oh and if you were wondering about Kirby, there's been a few suspicious people logging in here and posting only to advertis. He may've thought you were one of them Wink. A mere mistake.

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Kirby - 05-09-2009 10:04 PM

(05-09-2009 05:52 PM)Nivlac Wrote:  Oh and if you were wondering about Kirby, there's been a few suspicious people logging in here and posting only to advertis. He may've thought you were one of them Wink. A mere mistake.
indeed i did it just seemed like it was a suspicious thing but yer damn that really sucks

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Black Dragon - 05-10-2009 03:54 AM

Meh I didn't think he was since he contributed to the site a few times xP. But yea dude that sucks :/ I wish I could help you, but I've only ever used Ebay once and that was to buy xD;. All I can say is what Timby said: Contact Ebay and tell them you're the owner and prove it, and to be on the lookout for more of these theives.

RE: Thief stealing others arrangements and selling on Ebay - Pocket Rocket - 05-10-2009 12:12 PM

like proof that u made it or something.....