Mario Mayhem Forums
Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... (/showthread.php?tid=540)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Kirby - 11-17-2008 03:04 PM

lol darn i will try and find a free web hosting thing...

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Nivlac - 11-17-2008 03:27 PM

Ahh so Timby you pay for it? I see, I see... How much?

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Timby - 11-18-2008 01:18 AM

The hosting costs me about $60usd a year and the domain name is about $18aud a year but it's changed a bit lately!

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Nivlac - 11-18-2008 11:53 AM

Ahh the financial crisis.
Do the forums cost anything?

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Timby - 11-18-2008 10:59 PM

Na these ones are free to use. You can pay money for some though, if you want to pay i'd suggest vbulletin, that thing is great!

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Irish_27 - 11-19-2008 07:10 PM

How long did it take you to set up the site and stuff im guessing a long time well anyway im glad you did

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Timby - 11-19-2008 10:01 PM

The site has been around for almost 2 years now Big Grin I did lots and lots of work at the start before it even went online, and continued putting in a lot of hours for a few months. Since then I have tried to do at least a few updates a month to keep the site growing. I couldn't say how many hours I have put into the site, but it's a lot ^^

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Irish_27 - 11-20-2008 06:25 AM

Yeah I can imagine but ill say it again im glad you did it..

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - me_just_in - 11-20-2008 06:50 AM

Timby Wrote:The site has been around for almost 2 years now Big Grin I did lots and lots of work at the start before it even went online, and continued putting in a lot of hours for a few months. Since then I have tried to do at least a few updates a month to keep the site growing. I couldn't say how many hours I have put into the site, but it's a lot ^^

And its greatly appreciated. XD

RE: Question for timby or anyone who knows how... - Nivlac - 11-28-2008 10:41 PM

Woah. What... erm... what's that word... determination Timby!
Is it sorta like the "now-that-I've-finished-year-12-I-think-I'll-spend-time-making-a-fully-sick-website" kinda thing?