Mario Mayhem Forums
Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Mario (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser (/showthread.php?tid=3612)

Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - Jkarate - 06-15-2012 11:11 AM

use smilies to vote or use the poll
Smilie_v2_Bowser = bowser
Smilie_v2_Mario = mario
Smilie_v2_Wario = wario
Toad = toad
Yoshi = yoshi
Smilie_v2_Luigi = luigi
Smilie_v2_Waluigi = waluigi
multiple choice to be added once i figure out how to edit poll

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - 8Bit - 06-16-2012 03:31 AM

Honestly, It'll have to be Mario, due to the fact he's the best character I can imitate, and he's been my favorite for years.

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - elizasteave - 07-27-2012 08:05 PM

I have voted for Mario. He is the first character in my life to whom I played on the video game. Still now, whenever I get time I really love a lot to play Mario, along with the other games and cannot leave it anyhow.

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - ToadsEgg - 07-28-2012 03:05 AM

Toad, Mario, Luigi. Of course I couldn't vote all those on the poll, but still.

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - Jkarate - 08-25-2012 11:19 AM

(07-12-2012 07:17 AM)SuperMarioFan Wrote:  I'd choose Bowser. Smilie_v2_Bowser Smile

use the vote thingy

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - andriwluke - 08-28-2012 10:53 PM

I have seen that most of the times people vote for Mario and he gets maximum of the votes, okay this is indeed a good thing, but what about the rest of the brothers ? I am just joking. Well, but I voted out for Luigi. He is also one of my favorites. I couldn't found multiple choice option, otherwise I would have had voted more than two or three.

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - johnnyhelly - 11-26-2012 01:03 PM

Definitely Mario, Luigi's just a copycat with his tallness and stupid green outfit, mario the real deal the original and more average. I want to say that mario is the much better than other characters, and I will choose mario character.

RE: Wario, Waluigi, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, or Bowser - tbone4 - 05-28-2013 04:58 PM

Yoshi