Mario Mayhem Forums
What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? (/showthread.php?tid=3339)

What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - NuttyNut - 12-27-2011 03:41 AM

Since Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS has been announced, what characters do you want in this next installment?
It could be anyone or anything you want (Probably gonna regret saying this, since every fanmade SSB roster always has a crappy FPS character in it).

What character I want in the next SSB game?

[Image: Geno_for_Brawl_by_fluxmage.png]

Oh come on, you know you want this badass in the game!

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - ToadsEgg - 12-27-2011 07:38 AM

Oh yeah Geno.
Maybe more Sonic characters, Tails would be nice Big Grin

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - Blaziken - 12-27-2011 07:49 AM

[Image: 180px-571Zoroark.png]

^that guy. Lucario is jelly.

edit: Zoroark or Blaziken.

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - Biolizard13 - 12-27-2011 07:54 AM

[Image: 250px-064.jpg]
Falcon has been in all the games, its about time we get another F-Zero character in here.

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - Black Dragon - 12-27-2011 08:47 AM

More Sonic characters would definitely be welcome, maybe Eggman or Shadow. I don't know if Capcom/SquareEnix would agree to it, but I'd also like to see some Megaman, Okami, and/or Final Fantasy characters make it in(maybe from one of the spin-offs?), at least as assists or something.

Also, Rosalina.

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - NuttyNut - 12-27-2011 11:33 AM

Finally, characters that actually have a chance to be in the game.

The only things people on Deltagamers put was Ponies, DBZ characters, and (I'm serious) Metal Mario.

I would also like Classic Sonic to be in there (You know, so Sonic can have a clone)!

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - ToadsEgg - 12-28-2011 05:29 AM

Classic Sonic?
NO.
Classic Sonic should ONLY appear in Sonic Generations. NOT a SSB game.

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - NismoZ - 12-28-2011 07:13 AM

I honestly can't make up my mind; either Mega Man or Zoroark.

RE: What Is The #1 Character You Want In The Next Super Smash Bros? - KoopaKrazy85 - 12-29-2011 12:15 AM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duckhunt-Dog-for-Smash-Bros-4/105712672853220

don't deny you want it