Mario Mayhem Forums
Mario Flash Movies. - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Mario Flash Movies. (/showthread.php?tid=314)

Mario Flash Movies. - Mario-Man - 08-08-2008 12:41 AM

I have a big urge to make one of theese.
But I really need to know how.
Do I use spirites?
What about backrounds?
Sounds/voices?
Words/story?
Program? (free)
Bog thanks.

RE: Mario Flash Movies. - Nes-Nut - 08-08-2008 08:17 AM

Well I use Flash to make my games and movies. And thats a "FREE" program if you know how to make it that is! Wink But you will need to learn how to actually use the program quite well in order to make a game as it requires you to learn how to program certain things within the program itself using its programing language called "Action-Script" Smile And as far as sprites etc go or what you can use, then thats up to you as it your game! Big Grin

RE: Mario Flash Movies. - Mario-Man - 08-09-2008 12:04 AM

*eyes roll around head 30 times*
UGHH
Ok, I'll see to that on monday. (I'm going away this weekend!)

RE: Mario Flash Movies. - me_just_in - 08-09-2008 04:17 AM

Nes-Nut Wrote:Well I use Flash to make my games and movies. And thats a "FREE" program if you know how to make it that is! Wink But you will need to learn how to actually use the program quite well in order to make a game as it requires you to learn how to program certain things within the program itself using its programing language called "Action-Script" Smile And as far as sprites etc go or what you can use, then thats up to you as it your game! Big Grin

Lol, nice short sort-of summary. Tongue I've piddled around with Flash, (I know how to animate, but I can't program action script). I want to hold off on doing that until I grasp a better understanding of C++ and Java.

RE: Mario Flash Movies. - Nes-Nut - 08-09-2008 04:37 AM

lol I'm not the best at programming...coz it does my head in! But I have done a bit of C++ and quite a bit of Java and Javascript (HTML crap lol) But as far as action script goes...its pretty easy Smile

RE: Mario Flash Movies. - Mario-Man - 08-12-2008 05:29 AM

Ok going to go under the hood now.