Mario Mayhem Forums
The RAGEQUIT Game - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The RAGEQUIT Game (/showthread.php?tid=1769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The RAGEQUIT Game - Blaziken - 04-06-2010 05:13 AM

You have to talk like you were telling somebody a story (Ex. Some noob was owning me with the rocket launcher, so I...) And then you just flip out and scream "So I said: I QUIT!!!!" or something like that.

I'll show you

So, I was owning striders in HL2 when one got to the launch tower and demolished it. So I screamed "____ THIS, I QUIT!!!" and threw the controller at the screen.

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - Black Dragon - 04-07-2010 02:27 AM

So, one day I was playing Wario Land: Shake it! and was pwning noobs. Then I got to Bloomsday Blowout, and got him down to a sliver of health. My hand slipped and I ran into his spikes, killing me, and I yelled "WTF IS THIS F--- I QUIT!!!".

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - dragon132 - 04-07-2010 10:38 PM

I thinked trying playing zelda for the first time, but then someone killed me and i just ''WHAT THE F--- I QUIT!!!

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - Black Dragon - 04-08-2010 05:29 AM

One day I was walking down the street, when some kid ran up to me and stole my iPod. I got so mad, I yelled "WHAT THE F---, MAN? SCREW THIS, I QUIT!!!", and became an hero.

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - KoopaKrazy85 - 04-08-2010 10:04 AM

I was fighting my friend in brawl with randomised characters: he got lucario (one of his best) and I was landed with stupid ganondorf. I managed to make it into sudden death, killed him so he was falling in the background, and just before he disappeared a bomb landed just above my head and blew me off the side of the screen and HE WON! I was like UN-F***ING-BELEIVABLE I QUIT!

true story

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - dragon132 - 04-09-2010 12:03 AM

I was playing whit samus in super smash bros. brawl someone killed me (again) i started living again but I QUIT!

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - Blaziken - 04-09-2010 12:38 AM

So one day, I was playing TF2 and then there was a huge___ Heavy rush. Half of their team was missing, and half of my team were heavies, little did I know that they were spies, they all killed me... Over, and over, and over again. So I threw my controller that the screen and screamed "I F___ING QUIT THIS S___!!"

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - dragon132 - 04-09-2010 01:57 AM

I tried golden axe 3 again, i killed everything and comed to the last boss and died whitout any contiunes, i tried again and died and I QUIT!

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - Metal Man - 04-13-2010 09:44 AM

So, I was playing Mega Man 10's Hard Mode................ RAGEQUIT

RE: The RAGEQUIT Game - Biolizard13 - 04-13-2010 10:52 AM

(04-13-2010 09:44 AM)Metal Man Wrote:  So, I was playing Mega Man 10's Hard Mode................ RAGEQUIT

SO I WAS IN REAL LIFE AND I- LOLRAGEQUIT.

Seriously, I fail at life.