Mario Mayhem Forums
It's Taserific! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mindless Junk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: It's Taserific! (/showthread.php?tid=1412)

It's Taserific! - MM Bro - 08-28-2009 08:51 AM

I got word some old granny ran into a gas station and stunned the chasier with a stun gun for no reason!Tongue
Crazy granny.

RE: It's Taserific! - Timby - 08-28-2009 11:27 PM

lol that sounds a bit crazy! Was she disorientated or something? Will have to try and find a news story for us Smilie_v2_Mario

RE: It's Taserific! - MM Bro - 08-28-2009 11:43 PM

Search it up on Yahoo! or Google, and you're bound to get results. I saw it on the news. Pretty crazy, huh?

RE: It's Taserific! - Metal Man - 08-29-2009 01:42 AM

DON'T TASE ME, BRO

RE: It's Taserific! - MisterMario - 08-29-2009 01:54 AM

I know. That was quite funny. I'm surprised it was a grandma, and not a crazy person with tons of mental issues. Heh. The cashier should've grabbed the gun and tase her. Now THAT would have been sweet. I heard she tried to rob a Subway resterant afterwords, but an employee called the cops, so she went to prison. I wish I could've been there. She would probably look like this during the robberies:Tongue. She's probably begging for food in a low-tech old fasion prison right now. I'll try and search it up on Google or Yahoo. Or I could just go to that big web site. They probably have a latest news section there.

RE: It's Taserific! - Nivlac - 08-29-2009 09:24 AM

(08-29-2009 01:54 AM)MisterMario Wrote:  The cashier should've grabbed the gun and tase her.
I think that that would be pretty hard considering he just got tased.

Sounds like a pretty funny story.

Come to think of it, why would she have a taser in the first place?

RE: It's Taserific! - Blaziken - 09-01-2009 01:04 PM

I mean, it's not like some guy's gonna want to kidnap a 82 year old bag over some hot 21 year old chick Tongue