Mario Mayhem Forums
The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! (/showthread.php?tid=1319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-20-2009 06:58 AM

I look at Justin and say.
"Yea yea, we need to get a move on. I've already sent Mario to the castle. He's safe as long as that idiot Bowser doesn't come again. Although I don't really care about that now."
I glance all around me, slowly, looking for something. I spot a flash of black in a bush a few feet away.
"Hm, you continue on. I've got one final thing to do here. I'll catch up to you later. Stay on the cliff's edge and stop when you reach a river."
I run over towards the bush.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-20-2009 07:30 AM

After an hour of jogging, I reach the river. At the back, a waterfall. I stare at it, bored. o_o.... I take out my DS then start playing DTL. The sounds awake a nearby Shadow Koopa, I hear a twig break. Close my DS, then twirl around. All of a sudden, something tackles me, grabs a stone, and tries to smack me in the face with it, I move my head just in time, take out my Knife, and stab it through the Koopa's skull. I roll the carcass off of me, I get up with a blood-stained shirt and jacket. and clean my face in the river.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-20-2009 10:01 AM

I come out of the bush a few minutes later, with a new flame in my eyes. It had been so long since this red hot energy had flowed through me, infact, I was sure it never had. So why does it feel so familiar? The tattoo is growing more rapidly, and the hate inside me is growing. Puzzled yet eerily delighted by this, I continue along the cliff and surprisingly reach the river in about 30 minutes. I meet Justin and greet him.
"Hello. Oh, hmm? Been getting into fights without me again, huh?"
I say staring at his jacket.
"Ah well...There'll always be something out there left to kill, right? For now...Do you want to make camp?"

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-20-2009 11:33 AM

"Sure, but I think I should scan the area for more of these things." I say kicking the dead body.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-23-2009 02:23 AM

"Okay, fine with me."
I say as I stretch my arms back lazilly(sp?). I clear out a spot next to the river and make a small fire. I gather more fire wood while Justin scouts.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-23-2009 07:45 AM

I look in the distance and see a shadow get behind a tree, I sneak up and chop the tree in half along with the Koopa. I then realized that this type of Koopa doesn't have a shell. Meaning it's easier to kill. Nowhere to hide if I stomp it. I look up just in time to see another try to pounce me, I turn out of the way and stab it. One has a stone walking up behind me, I do a 180 spin and slice its head off. one is at the cliff nearby, looking out for watch. I run up to it and punt it down. Nothing was active for 10 minutes, so I decide to go back to camp, there, I realize that Shia isn't there, I say in a low voice to myself
"Off to do another strange thing..." all of a sudden, Aleckz (Is that how you spell it?) sneaks up behind me and knocks me out with a stone.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-29-2009 08:38 AM

I return back to camp to see that Justin has been knocked out by Elecz.
"Tch, what have we got here? Back again, are we?"
For some odd reason, the sight of Elecz is pissing me off more than anything ever had. I feel like killing someone right now, and I don't care who it is.
"I suggest if you have any sense left in your head, that you leave us be. I'm not in the mood to play around. Not when I'm this far towards completion. Whatever shit you want to do, it has nothing to do with us. Now if you want to settle this with a one-on-one with me, you had better start digging your own grave."

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-30-2009 08:11 AM

Coming back to, I hear something. A battle starting. I sit up and see Shia, looking around, all of a sudden, out of the blue, Aleckz comes up behind her from an invisibility cloak, I run up and trip him, drawing out the sword. Foot on his chest. I say
"So, you feel like messing around with my friends?"

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 10-06-2009 11:31 AM

BUMP!(Mr. L needs to come back D: We can't really do much without him...)

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 10-11-2009 07:21 AM

My most deep apologies fellow members, we had to switch our interwebz connection to something cheaper and we did Big Grin so now I has returned